Votes: 22 20.8%
  • longer waves

Votes: 84 79.2%

• Total voters

Sizer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Nun VS Tentacles [Now for sale]

Balls. Well at least I know the problem is probably on my end. I'll fuck around with it and get back to you

EDIT: Tried all the compatability options I had and still nothing. I've got the Tower Defense exe and the unlock file in the folder, is there anything I'm missing?

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Balls. Well at least I know the problem is probably on my end. I'll fuck around with it and get back to you

EDIT: Tried all the compatability options I had and still nothing. I've got the Tower Defense exe and the unlock file in the folder, is there anything I'm missing?
nope and if it was wrong the main menu would have demo stamped on it having to patch it yet again because the birds werent spawning as the should from wave 2 onwards
also they ignored the second rskill

Last edited:

Sizer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have no choice but to baselessly blame this on vista.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

I have no choice but to baselessly blame this on vista.
Yeah,Vista is crap.Microsoft confirmed that Vista is their buggiest OS yet.Better install Windows XP or 7.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

okay i've updated the game, the previous version didnt spawn the angry birds properly despite all previous iterations doing so properly...

Sizer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay one last question before I give up; when I hit start game, and ive got the nun, the two symbols, the 'right click' symbol and the 'ready' symbol is there anything I need to do before hitting enter? Maybe im not doing something. I really wanna play this game but it still instacrashes upon hitting enter :C

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay one last question before I give up; when I hit start game, and ive got the nun, the two symbols, the 'right click' symbol and the 'ready' symbol is there anything I need to do before hitting enter? Maybe im not doing something. I really wanna play this game but it still instacrashes upon hitting enter :C
you did say it freezes right? is there some kind of error message? because the game does take a few seconds to load the song for the level

Sizer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nope, no error message. Just an instant freeze and windows informing me the window is nonresponsive.

I know that plenty of games become nonresponsive while loading, but I waited a good five minutes before concluding that it truly had frozen. Bah.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nope, no error message. Just an instant freeze and windows informing me the window is nonresponsive.

I know that plenty of games become nonresponsive while loading, but I waited a good five minutes before concluding that it truly had frozen. Bah.
how very odd... i;ve not had this issue from any of the...*checks* 11 customers who bought it allready

Harib

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Nun VS Tentacles

i need a better sprite for the succubi enemy type,
she's immortal and homes in on your position raining down a barrage of random fireballs at you, she doesnt try to reach the church...she gets flung much further by the knockback skill though, should give you about 5 seconds to breathe
Fuck that succubus so hard. 0/10, would not play again, would not buy. Immortal? Raining death? Fuck that bitch. I'm not here to play Touhou. I'm here to fap.

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well then people. A random passerby's production presents: This review.

As a fan of quirky little games, I couldn't help but to check out this little bugger here.

The game itself is a short little piece of quirkyness, taking into account that it was created by one single soul, it offers a good bit of entertainment.

The concept of the game is simple. Defending your base from waves of little blob things I hereby call slimes. (Snort) The difficulty is a little high, but not so much that it'd make you give up on finishing this short, yet addicting bugger.
The sound aspect might have needed a bit of a check, but it otherwise does the job well enough, no unnecessary noise that might make you mute the thing at all.
Finally, the art, both bit and CGs. Nothing out of the ordinary, but that isn't a bad thing. The background, characters and effects are colorful. Same with the CGs, overall the game is never dull looking.

Overall the game is a good time killer. A quickie that you can enjoy without problems. 7/10

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

btw if you can't beat the game the cg's can be unlocked with 1,2,3,4 in the gallery menu (of course, full version only)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

okay i've hit my first milestone of 20 sales... this is a good start, apparently boredbirdy likes the game so much he had to buy it twice.

edit- okay 3 times...can't tell if trolling...

FIRST 2 PEOPLE TO REPLY GET THE UNLOCK FOR FREE

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Suckerrrrr~ Technically that means you get a free unlock... FOR YOUR OWN GAME! >8D
offer also not available to employees of azurezero

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Inky liek free gaem?

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I lol'ed. Oh and nice idea about the name giving of ulmf members for your game. Hope it adds you some extra sells. :)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I lol'ed. Oh and nice idea about the name giving of ulmf members for your game. Hope it adds you some extra sells. :)
it isnt just ulmf members :) pretty much anyone who's helped me make games or be a better artist gets a shoutout

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

finally had some free time to sit down and check it out, whee!

Short version: I like it :D

Longerish version: controls are simple and easy to manage, though the ability select could use some polish, i found it vaguely confusing. an addition of a cooldown bar for said ability would be great too (if there is one, i didn't notice it XD ).

Didnt manage to make it too far into the waves before i ran out of time (wanting to see some CGs slowed me down too, hehe). gameplay seems solid enough, simple and intuitive. I actually like the dragon thing up top spamming at you, avoiding those shots while keeping a stream of fire at the advancing horde is just interesting enough to keep it from getting repetetive too fast.

witnessed the slime ending, though by then i had muted the game, so not sure if there is anything vocal for it. loved the animation, the end Cg topped it off nicely, but i think it would be great to have a little writing thrown in. maybe a line or two, and/or a second cg showing them using her as a breeder, or whatnot?

That's my thoughts in a nutshell, thanks to Azure for making it, and to birdy for giving me the chance to have it free! :D