What's new

ACT [B-flat] 治癒使與受詛咒的地城~The Agnietta~ (RJ01041935)

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
I'll post a fan translated English version in a day or so, just give me a bit to finish editing all the details. It's harder than I thought. :(

Last edited:

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
even with the protections it still got sniped fucking immediately. suspicious.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
upload on anonfiles or some place like that. unless you want your mega account banned. if it keep getting dmca-ed, it might get banned

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'll post a fan translated English version in a day or so, just give me a bit to finish editing all the details. It's harder than I thought. :(
I heard that the newer versions had an english version built in, or something.
Did I misunderstand?

hd00d

Reputation score
I heard that the newer versions had an english version built in, or something.
Did I misunderstand?
No, all patreon version as of now have an English option. I believe Darkmoon Translations is handling it so maybe Imaccount is from them?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
No, all patreon version as of now have an English option. I believe Darkmoon Translations is handling it so maybe Imaccount is from them?
Fair enough.

Anyway, I somehow picked up the traumatized status effect (from the mimic)
Any idea how to get rid of it?

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
Nah, just a fan. I'm a freelancer, not part of a big team ATM.

I have to finish another translation for HOM first before I can get back to this one, though. I guess it's a bit redundant since that latest version has English, though, since I was gonna translate the demo. Oh well.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Fair enough.

Anyway, I somehow picked up the traumatized status effect (from the mimic)
Any idea how to get rid of it?
I think I talked to one of the stone masks while having that and got given a ??? potion to cure it. Basically sounds like it'll cure the condition but has hidden effects that will screw you over down the line, not sure if said effects are implemented yet tho.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Nah, just a fan. I'm a freelancer, not part of a big team ATM.

I have to finish another translation for HOM first before I can get back to this one, though. I guess it's a bit redundant since that latest version has English, though, since I was gonna translate the demo. Oh well.
How do you translate Pixel Maker games, if you don't mind me asking? I haven't found many resources for working with them.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I think I talked to one of the stone masks while having that and got given a ??? potion to cure it. Basically sounds like it'll cure the condition but has hidden effects that will screw you over down the line, not sure if said effects are implemented yet tho.
What even does the Trauma to her?

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
How far does 0.61 take? First time playing and I got into some green area with a big statue where the translations have ended. In the area after that there's some elevator or something which needs a key.
Is the key implemented yet?

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There's a key that opens a trap door in the first screen, that eventually leads to a switch, that opens up a set of barred doors, that has the missing key for the elevator, and then the demo ends.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Alright, thanks. I somehow forgot about the trapdoor.

I have to say this game has a lot of things I've been waiting for from H-games for a while now.
- Crawling and tight spaces
- Wading in liquids (with tentacle traps in said liquids)
- Enemies that latch onto you
- Getting caught and brought into a nest
- Escape sequence from said nest
- No game over, reasonable explanation and way to continue despite all that has happened
- Gradual corruption from all that keeps happening

The lack of variety in enemies and traps is a small bummer. Take notes though, future devs.

The "getting captured" bit is especially well done how it's a "teleport" to a minidungeon where you have to run out of and then you get "teleported" to the last checkpoint.
Keeps the flow of the game nice.