What's new

ACT [B-flat] 治癒使與受詛咒的地城~The Agnietta~ (RJ01041935)

Bruh-_-

Reputation score
Are there any similar games to this? I've been searching but can't find one

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
Are there any similar games to this? I've been searching but can't find one
Depends what you're looking for.
There is Mission Mermaiden Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters, this one is a side-scroller/platformer, but I found it to be the closest game in terms of negative status effects/debuffs.

People are gonna suggest Mystery Dungeon type of games, like Wings of Roldea, Princess Sacrifice or MaidenSnow Eve, the art on those games is old and unappealing, I also don't think they handle status effects as well as this one.

haha666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you remove the tentacle suit? I did the goatman event but nothing happened. Also, how do you get the sleep rape by black tentacle cluster CG?

minipotato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you remove the tentacle suit? I did the goatman event but nothing happened. Also, how do you get the sleep rape by black tentacle cluster CG?
go talk to the gargoyle / stone head thing that told you about the tentasuit again. it'll tell you what to do.
basic jist is to go get attached by a brainbug mob and go back to him. you'll have to do that every time you want to get rid of the suit. there's a brainbug nearby, from the gargoyle map, go south then west, in the corrupted hot spring with a hole in the wall that you'll have to crawl into.

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so how do you do this "goatman capture" event? since its the new stuff it isn't translated

Owl_banana

Reputation score
so how do you do this "goatman capture" event? since its the new stuff it isn't translated
After acquiring the tentacle suit and getting it off, talk to stone head again. The dialogue will be in Chinese but the default selection later will be agreeing to wear the tentacle suit.

He will also give you a new blackhole looking skill. Equip it on the menu and go to an area with a goatman enemy.

Use the skill near the goatman. It would not work properly at first so you need to go back to stone face to have the skill fixed. After that, go back to catch the goatman.

After catching it, go talk to stone head again and a cg will be unlocked.

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I give you... 0.80EN uncensored, all material translated to 0.78.

For those wondering, I didn't upload 0.78 because I was busy and it was full of bugs. As a warning, I'm hearing that there's quite a few bugs in this release as well.

Attachments

Ivris

Lurker
Reputation score
This game is surprisingly more fun and interesting than I expected. Trying to unlock all the CG for the 0.80 demo.
Are there any specific conditions or time gates for the tentacle at hot spring event? Or is just down to RNG?

Edit: figured it out. It's a specific hot spring I have to go to

Last edited:

Spot587

Lurker
Reputation score
This game is surprisingly more fun and interesting than I expected. Trying to unlock all the CG for the 0.80 demo.
Are there any specific conditions or time gates for the tentacle at hot spring event? Or is just down to RNG?

Edit: figured it out. It's a specific hot spring I have to go to
Please upload your save game when you've unlocked the CGs. When the version switched to 0.80 old save games were incompatible, and it depresses me to start from the beginning all over again.

Ivris

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm not sure which of the save files are the one that unlocks the gallery so I'll give a save that at the end of the demo. Talk to Anita to see if she'll unlock the demo gallery for you

Attachments

Spot587

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm not sure which of the save files are the one that unlocks the gallery so I'll give a save that at the end of the demo. Talk to Anita to see if she'll unlock the demo gallery for you
thanks for the file, but talking to Anita doesn't unlock the gallery 😭

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
I think you need to reach the room that says "this is the end of the current version" to unlock the gallery. There's a version of Anita there that you talk to.

Ivris

Lurker
Reputation score
I think you need to reach the room that says "this is the end of the current version" to unlock the gallery. There's a version of Anita there that you talk to.
The save I uploaded was in that final room. But I guess since I had already unlocked the gallery, it won't unlock again. So I have to figure out which of the save files is the system save. Problem is I don't know which save it is since it's not named in an obvious way.
Untitled.jpg
As far as I can tell, 0 is the autosave, and 1-3 are the 3 save files. I would think it's one of the 3 between 98-100, but really unsure :\

Last edited: