What's new

RPG Loli Guro [Black Panda] 魔法少女コノハ LoliQue 2 -Gaiden- Konoha (RJ265004)

Lhant

Lurker
Reputation score
This game is tagged as guro.
Can it be avoided? Not a fan of body part removal and other torture stuff.
If you mean H event /CG the only guro thing is a bad ending whe you lose against the true final boss, that's the only event I consider guro. You can play the game without any worries.

pd: Game was Updated to ver 1.04

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If you mean H event /CG the only guro thing is a bad ending whe you lose against the true final boss, that's the only event I consider guro. You can play the game without any worries.

pd: Game was Updated to ver 1.04
Perfect, thanks!

Yurikashii

Reputation score
Look at the image I attached. She's inside a cave that's underneath a lake. You need a lolimon that can dive.
Thank you I was having a hard time Figuring this out xD

How about Dragon and Dullahan? Know where it is except looking at the map?

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How about Dragon and Dullahan? Know where it is except looking at the map?
Dragon is in the Salian Ruins, behind a locked gate protecting a set of stairs. To open the gate you will need to move a bookcase/cabinet/ect in a building in a nearby zone to get into the area where the gates switch is. Salian Ruins are the ruins at the bottom of the cliff, not the building at the top.

Dullahan is in the northern Redblood Ruins... in a snowy region with fairly high level demon's wondering around outside. It's directly North of Bloodmoon Castle (the Vampire Lorimon's city).

Yurikashii

Reputation score
Dragon is in the Salian Ruins, behind a locked gate protecting a set of stairs. To open the gate you will need to move a bookcase/cabinet/ect in a building in a nearby zone to get into the area where the gates switch is. Salian Ruins are the ruins at the bottom of the cliff, not the building at the top.

Dullahan is in the northern Redblood Ruins... in a snowy region with fairly high level demon's wondering around outside. It's directly North of Bloodmoon Castle (the Vampire Lorimon's city).
Thanks I was going around on circle trying to figure out where the hell is Dragon is By the way How far are you in the game? Got any guide on the Legendary Lolimon? Like what are the requirements for them? I also know that you can get Lolimons from the Magical Girls Dormitory through Lolimon Surrogacy but the Lolimons they gave birth gives Decrease stats so yeah

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks I was going around on circle trying to figure out where the hell is Dragon is By the way How far are you in the game? Got any guide on the Legendary Lolimon? Like what are the requirements for them? I also know that you can get Lolimons from the Magical Girls Dormitory through Lolimon Surrogacy but the Lolimons they gave birth gives Decrease stats so yeah
Sorry, can't help you with the legendary Lorimon, as I've never got them. I do believe that people have talked about the Legendary Lorimon's in this thread, but no idea what page... so I'd suggest flicking through each page with a Word find active with "legendary" there... so you can just go new page, check find, if nothing then go to next page, etc.

blerghit

Reputation score
Some Legendary Lolis are found behind the rune sealed doors, you get runes mostly by advancing questlines IIRC. Also, finding them isnt enough, they give you a task to complete and after you do that they will join you.

Yurikashii

Reputation score
Some Legendary Lolis are found behind the rune sealed doors, you get runes mostly by advancing questlines IIRC. Also, finding them isnt enough, they give you a task to complete and after you do that they will join you.
Any idea where to find Phi and Sigma keystone is?

ggandelf

Lurker
Reputation score
hey friends awesome translation by the way makes the game playable for a english speaker. I have a question about the game that really confuses me. So I have a save with like 14 hours sunk into it. Done alot of stuff and then all of a sudden no more guild, no more lolimon, no more gear like wtf. Can you not do the sexual stuff of the game without being booted out of the guild? and when booted out of the guild you just seem super weak no lolimon they just disappear like is it even supposed to be playable? Just find it so confusing its like you get punished to a unwinnable game state for exploring the sex content in a sex game. Any answers or help with this is greatly appreciated.

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have a question about the game that really confuses me. So I have a save with like 14 hours sunk into it. Done alot of stuff and then all of a sudden no more guild, no more lolimon, no more gear like wtf. Can you not do the sexual stuff of the game without being booted out of the guild? and when booted out of the guild you just seem super weak no lolimon they just disappear like is it even supposed to be playable? Just find it so confusing its like you get punished to a unwinnable game state for exploring the sex content in a sex game. Any answers or help with this is greatly appreciated.
If you got kicked out of the guild, have no more lorimon, and are super weak... this means you have had a human baby - having a human baby, when you are in your normal magical girl form/self, takes away all your magical powers and such. At this point you will not be able to continue the main story... so I hope you have a save game prior to giving birth to play with.

There is an item that can return your powers, but it's on a long round-a-bout quest line... and you can only get the item if your a magical girl at the time. So unless you've been talking to and doing the quest's for a certain NPC that relocates after doing each quest... you're stuck as a human.

Remember: You can always abort any pregnancies you have by visiting the doctor NPC at the bottom of the guild room. Obviously if you get captured by Bandits or such while pregnant, this won't be possible. Otherwise... if pregnant, before giving birth go and get that abortion done.

You're fine to have as much sex as you want, whether with humans, mionster rapes in battle, etc... just remember:

1. Use the After Sex Pills you can buy with Guild Coins or 5K Gil prior to getting pregnant. If you have semen in your womb, or a fertilized egg... take one of these pills, and viola no more semen / fertilized egg.
2. If you forget to do #1, then you have 2 days to go visit the doctor npc on the bottom floor of the guild building for an abortion.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
hey friends awesome translation by the way makes the game playable for a english speaker. I have a question about the game that really confuses me. So I have a save with like 14 hours sunk into it. Done alot of stuff and then all of a sudden no more guild, no more lolimon, no more gear like wtf. Can you not do the sexual stuff of the game without being booted out of the guild? and when booted out of the guild you just seem super weak no lolimon they just disappear like is it even supposed to be playable? Just find it so confusing its like you get punished to a unwinnable game state for exploring the sex content in a sex game. Any answers or help with this is greatly appreciated.
If Konoha get's pregnated by a human, you have to get an abortion. If she gives birth you'll lose your power, so like in real life. Always abort human babies.

ch0322ch

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to watch the H-event giving birth to Baretta's human baby?
Merassa and Amy give birth to a human baby three days after they are raped by a gangster.
However, Barretta does not give birth after the first and second captures.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If I understand well, transforming into the hot tanned version of the mc makes her return to level 1 and lose all her powers and abilities to take quests.
What's the point then, she has a special ending?
I really like her tanned design with the womb tatoo, but I don't want to try it down the line if it means getting locked out of all content.

perleflamme

Demon Girl
Reputation score
hello,
, someone know what to do here?
There 2 statues and some sheet of paper on wall , each statue got a 4 number code and I don't understand what to do.
what is wrote on sheet is in the spoiler but it's nonsense to me.
On a wall it's written : "LEFT "
On another : "RIGHT SIDE"
none of them got any number, maybe a bug from my MT

Thanks .

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For one, the relevant codes have already been mentioned in the thread.
Also, the numbers actually are written down there (at least in the original, not sure about the translation). The author simply went with a quite common gimmick of making words of alternative readings of numbers.

ggandelf

Lurker
Reputation score
thanks for the replys :) welp looks like I am gonna have to start again as I dont have a backup save. But I agree with @Manamana is it not possible to get the transformation into the tanned version without be locked out of the main story and the guild quests and lolimon? I really wanna transform my one into the tanned version but really wanna play the main story as well :(

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
If I understand well, transforming into the hot tanned version of the mc makes her return to level 1 and lose all her powers and abilities to take quests.
What's the point then, she has a special ending?
I really like her tanned design with the womb tatoo, but I don't want to try it down the line if it means getting locked out of all content.
Actually, becoming a Devil Witch (what the tanned version is) gives you access to MORE things instead of less.

Yes, you revert back to level 1, but that's because that version has her own skills. You can give birth to human children with no downside as a Devil Witch, the bandits are your allies (so they don't attack you and even trade with you) and you can get an additional ending.

Kaiserkreuz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you still want to be able to accept and do Guild Quest after being a Devil Witch don't speak with the Panda guild master so that you wont get removed from the guild