What's new

RPG Loli Guro [Black Panda] 魔法少女コノハ LoliQue 2 -Gaiden- Konoha (RJ265004)

UncleShrimp

Reputation score
" Quest 5: The same homeless man will appear in the dungeon underneath the well near Dongu's Hideout. Beat the boss circling him. He will give you the treasure of resurrection (white gem)."

If he mean the Remy's Pond then I don't see him
Any help, please?

YokoSayri

Reputation score
How complete start quest in first city?
Angry Youth"
"Frustrated Youth Difficulty: Client: Tein Location: Outside the entertainment hall Description: Tein is in a lot of frustration... he seems to be seeking to meet his destined person...? Objective: Tein's letter Pick up (I don't know where it is) Reward: 300 EXP200 Lo ♥ After Pipirun Vaginal Insertion Title"

Edit: "Return Tien's Letter (accept quest at back entrance of the Reingarnet Tavern; the letter is somewhere near Reingarnet, wherever you rescued Miriam"

Last edited:

horazon

Reputation score
Can anyone help me? I bought the real game from dlc but i got the save file from another place when i open the safe and go into the 2nd and 3rd cities those cities are empty.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Can anyone help me? I bought the real game from dlc but i got the save file from another place when i open the safe and go into the 2nd and 3rd cities those cities are empty.
Sorry, what?

Sounds like you bought a demo or early unfinished release?

The *cat* has the full version.

Teminigru

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
Where can i Download?

horazon

Reputation score
Sorry, what?

Sounds like you bought a demo or early unfinished release?

The *cat* has the full version.
I don't think so I bought the game from DLsite.
The extracted file is specified as version 1.09.
I think it's more likely due to an unzip error.
What do you mean by *cat*?

Fabz

Reputation score
Hello.

I am stuck at the first quest of the tree village and i need some help.

I apparently have to :
- get the holy white flower at Leaddis' shrine (top left of the map)
- check on the person who normally delivers that white flower (not sure who/where)

So i managed to get the white flower already, but i can't find the missing person. Where am i supposed to look ?
Does it have anything to do with the angel statues in Leaddis' shrine ?

Thanks in advance.

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello.

I am stuck at the first quest of the tree village and i need some help.

I apparently have to :
- get the holy white flower at Leaddis' shrine (top left of the map)
- check on the person who normally delivers that white flower (not sure who/where)

So i managed to get the white flower already, but i can't find the missing person. Where am i supposed to look ?
Does it have anything to do with the angel statues in Leaddis' shrine ?

Thanks in advance.
Yep. The statues will unlock the path to where you'll find out the fate of the person who normally delivers the flowers. The statues require you to input 2 different numbers, and there are notes in the dungeon where you are with these numbers. Your options to get the numbers right is:

1. Try and guess. GL with that :p
2. Search through this thread, as I believe the numbers have been posted here. (Hint: post above yours has the left one there for you :p, I do remember seeing both numbers somewhere in the thread tho)
3. Have someone with the "Observation" skill active in your party... such as Cait Sith.

Where I can find house and how place furniture?
Your house is located in the bottom right of the central city screen. It's the guild house, where the other magic girls can be found in their rooms up the stairs. Your "house" is basically just an apartment that you can get to from the base floor of the Guild House to the left of the stairs up (to the right is the Janitor NPC).

To furnish it, you need to use the furniture to register it, then talk to the Janitor NPC - to the right of the stairs on the base of the Guild House. That NPC will let you change designs of your apartment/room to whatever look you have unlocked. The bonus you get from the different rooms depends on how much furniture for that look/style you have registered.

Last edited:

CodeSin

Reputation score
I just started this game again after waiting over a year, forgot I had not finished this game.

I have a lot of questions to progress in this game and unlock H scenes.

1) any idea where all lolimon are located and requirements to obtain them? I know there are 2 that we can get at level 5 to 10 but I only found the imp west of the starting town. Do not know where the 2nd one is up north of starting town.

2) when do we start getting events when the other magical girls can become captured then turned into slaves? Do I need to progress the main story quests to a certain point without failing or will it eventually happen as I repeat Guild side quests?

3) do the city queen all have H scenes? If they do what do we need to do to get the and do they lock use from progressing the Main story and reaching the event where the Magical Girls get capture scenes?

Sorry for the question but right now I am trying to get some understanding how to unlock NPC H scene and still need to focus on grinding a bit to unlock all lolimons if I want to progress in this game. It is a bit annoying in the start until you get your first lolimon to help in fights and a lot of prep work before moving forward.

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I just started this game again after waiting over a year, forgot I had not finished this game.

I have a lot of questions to progress in this game and unlock H scenes.

1) any idea where all lolimon are located and requirements to obtain them? I know there are 2 that we can get at level 5 to 10 but I only found the imp west of the starting town. Do not know where the 2nd one is up north of starting town.
It's somewhere in this thread, but I dunno what page. It may be within a few pages back.

2) when do we start getting events when the other magical girls can become captured then turned into slaves? Do I need to progress the main story quests to a certain point without failing or will it eventually happen as I repeat Guild side quests?
I have yet to figure that out.

3) do the city queen all have H scenes? If they do what do we need to do to get the and do they lock use from progressing the Main story and reaching the event where the Magical Girls get capture scenes?
Their H scenes activates by losing to their area main boss, I believe. It's been awhile since I played this game to remember correctly.

CodeSin

Reputation score
Thank you. I still have a question.

How will I know when the Magical Girls are kidnapped and need to be saved? Is there a warning message that this event happened or something else will appear to notify me it happened?

Will their quest be the Urgent Quest in the Guild or a new Side Quest will suddenly appear in my Quest log to go save them?

recew

Lurker
Reputation score
Where to find the consumables that removes hypnosis and parasite?

UPD:
De-hypnotiser can be purchased in the Succubus village Guild trader.
Parasite can be removed in the main city guild's basement.

Last edited:

testuser№1

Reputation score
Hello everyone, I came here with such a question, I can’t complete the slime quest, namely, I have no idea how climate zones are located in this game, the quest item is located in the sub-tropics near some hut, I found one at the bottom right but there’s nothing there , I'm at a dead end.

and there is also a question, but in fact, where are the legendary lorimons, and where to get all these rune keys?

Last edited by a moderator:

recew

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello everyone, I came here with such a question, I can’t complete the slime quest, namely, I have no idea how climate zones are located in this game, the quest item is located in the sub-tropics near some hut, I found one at the bottom right but there’s nothing there , I'm at a dead end.
U can see the current location name in the menu (X key) in top right corner. Slime's item located in the square that is 2 cell to north from the main city ig. Maybe 3 or a bit left/right, I don't remember precisely. There u can find that house and a well.
Usually all lorimon quest items located near their location.

Legendary lorimons info (not mine):
There are Three Legendary Lorimon. The first, Tenko, is in a well north of the Salian ruins, near the border of the the Ice Field and Aldente Forest fields. She is locked behind Diving 3 and Hard Headed/Stupidity 3. Use Diving 3 to explore the mini-dungeon that contains her statue and talk to it. Then return to the well and go south through the Rock 3 to the Craving Labyrinth. Smash mobs until you get 5 of the quest items. Return to the statue. Her bond quest has you return to B4F of the Craving Labyrinth to defeat a boss.

The legendary Lorimon, Orochi, is in the Blood Moon Ruins central keep. Knock down the rune locked door north of the main entrance (IIRC, Sigma stone is required). Her dungeon is after her statue. Ignore the trash mobs, and go deep to get to the Boss. Once you free her she teleports out and you'll find her at the Brothel in the Underground. Her Bond Quest is in the Small Shrine of the Red Blood Cult (easily accessed through the Guild Basement in Blood Moon Castle). In order to find the demon though, you first need to complete some additional side quests. Flavel on the second floor of the Reingarnet Guildhall will want you to get various books scattered around the world. Books are in the following locations: MariMari's House in the Divince Tree City, the mansion of the Lord of Reingarnet, Dorothea's Bedroom in Blood Moon Castle, Farris' Mansion in the Golden City, and the deepest level of Grack's Cave where you fought the Demon Lord Hardin. Once he's had a few days to read them he will send you to Maridis Ruins to fight a boss, then after a few more days on to Along's House, who will finally speak to you and give you the Dousing (Ruda) Ring needed to find Orochi's lover after a few more days. It's a very long quest in terms of in-game days, and a good time to rebirth your Lorimons if you're not doing anything.

The final Legendary Lorimon, the Jorow Spider, is in the Cave of Warding behind the Phi Rune door. Her Quest enemy is north of the Watchtower at the very north edge of the map. If you have Pixie in your party you can follow the 'scent marks' from the Watchtower warp point. The enemy she needs for her Bond Quest is in the Watchtower 4F, however she requires the same Ruda Ring as Orochi.

To get the Delta Stone (Δ), you need to complete the quest provided by Louisa in the Succubus Village to retrieve her dildo.

To get the Theta Stone (Θ), you need to complete the quest provided by MariMari at the Divine Tree City to rescue the captured Lorimon.

To get the Sigma Stone (Σ), you need to complete a quest by Zachary in Faris' Mansion in the Golden City. He will ask you to collect 10 Platinum Dust then fight a Demon at the bottom of Rhodes Cave. The stone is a reward on completion.

To get the Phi Stone (ɸ), you need to complete a quest by L'Enfant in the Blood Moon Castle. She will ask you to pray at the three stone statues (south and north of the Watchtower and then directly south of the Blood Castle) and then beat an enemy at the Small Altar in the Abandoned House left of Freya's House in the Snow Field.

To get the Omega Stone (Ω), you need to defeat an enemy in the B3F of Astaroth Labyrinth once you have the Ruddering skill. Accessing the Labyrinth feels wrong though, like I shouldn't be there. Talk to the Reception Demon in Astaroth and go to see Deville. Instead of entering the Chapel though, go back through the teleporter and you'll be in B3F. Presumably there is a legitimate way to access this Labyrinth, but in my playthrough I must have screwed something up.

testuser№1

Reputation score
[ЦИТАТА="lmd000, сообщение: 1166062, участник: 383820"]
в лесу суккубов здесь
View attachment 42447

Кстати, как найти бандита для прохождения квеста гильдии 2 ранга?
View attachment 42448
Я не вижу ни одного бандита на озере Паэлис, или я ошибаюсь?

пс, извините за мой плохой английский
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
how to get through this damn maze, I found only one path in the maze leading to the lake and that’s all, if I go in all 4 directions, it teleports me to the beginning to the statue, it’s also done if I go to the other side that doesn’t see the lake, I’m something don't I do it? I tried to follow the instructions, but once at the first turn I was teleported to the beginning, saying that I turned the wrong way ... what should I do?

testuser№1

Reputation score
And again I greet you, this time I have problems with the goblin quest, I can't complete it...