What's new

RPG Patreon Ci-En Active RPG Maker [Boko877] Girl Beats Hero

Reputation score
Honestly, just what is our hero thinking, trying to fight with a girl in a situation like this...
Even if he manages to win, he'll still look pretty bad, so this is going to be like what happened with Millis, except way more embaressing.
The only way he can avoid embaressment... is if the academy already knows about the fact women are becoming stronger. Wouldn't be shocked if they did, and they invited him to see how true that is.
Is our Hero perhaps going to visit a magic academy?
Did senpai refer to it as a magic academy? Didn't look like he did. It'll probably become an area eventually, but it may be a side-story for now since senpai is focusing on ufg2. It's one of the potential side-stories he mentioned before.
Still going to be enjoying Millis sitting on his face again very soon.

Edit 1: Think there is going to be some more magical shrinking?
Millis? She has nothing to do with the academy, so I doubt she's getting anything with the academy's update. And I doubt we'll get any shrinkage. Selunelia is a top tier magic user, so I doubt these students can keep up with her. I assume that almost all of them are going to be mediocre fighters/mages. Wouldn't be surprised if Alf ended up fighting unarmed again.
Maybe if we really did fight the teachers or the head of school... maybe they can manage some shrinkage. Kinda doubt it though.
Btw, you were asking about the witch's hip attack.
It's just like her hip attack in the video senpai made a long time ago for the fight against selunelia. It just knocks the hero down. If she defeats him with it, then she'll KO him with a butt stomp.

OP
BluFalcon

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Did senpai refer to it as a magic academy? Didn't look like he did. It'll probably become an area eventually, but it may be a side-story for now since senpai is focusing on ufg2. It's one of the potential side-stories he mentioned before.
Nah, I just took a guess. An ordinary school is just as likely, I just assumed a magic school since that's what I'm used to seeing in fantasy settings.

Reputation score
Well, even if it didn't turn out to be a magic academy, I wouldn't be surprised if they happened to teach magic too. But looking at those pictures again, the academy seems strangely dark and ominous. Wonder if that's intentional.

Reputation score
Senpai is busy moving, but he still took the time to make two side-stories for GBH, both of which are exclusive to backers.

The first shorter one is a rematch with Eiruferu. I assume it takes place right after the fight with Eiruferu in the game. Our hero gets some upgraded equipment and challenges her again. She easily breaks his equipment and defeats him using nothing but her legs and without even getting off her throne, as she casually drinks her glass of wine. Not our hero's smartest move.

The second one takes place within an academy. Our hero gave a speech, and then started sparring with the male students. The students were no match for him, but one of the female students, Ritika, wanted to spar too. She wanted to know if she's good enough to be an adventurer by fighting the hero, and the fight went about as well as you'd expect. She even kept asking him to get serious even though he was from the start. Another shamefurr dispray for our hero. Even worse, the fact he easily dealt with the boys but got rekt by a girl when boys are supposed to be stronger, led to the girls wondering if they're somehow getting stronger. Whoops.

Last edited:

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I can only hope that Alf does not end up being Aheru 2.0 (Aheru was Peni-ban Quest's MC)

Missing_ID

Lurker
Reputation score
Looks like the
Dang, I called it~
Her outfit is kinda cool, but her design seems familiar... She looks like the kicking maid crossed with Mia from UFG type b, or at least only for her breasts :p

Interested to see how she fights. I'm expecting plenty of magic, and from her stance, I guess she's a kicker as well? I won't complain if she is~

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Will Demon Lord have more than just the ball busting and trampling?

Reputation score
Will Demon Lord have more than just the ball busting and trampling?
Probably, since she uses some of the attacks other characters use. Boko did mention that she has 20 moves now, some of which are boobie attacks, some form of a hip attack, and some form of a kiss. He also mentioned that she has an attack similar to Empress Heel and he wants to make Queen's domination, but it may not happen.
He only showed off 3 of her moves though, so we'll have to wait to see what she can do.

Harkini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You'd think the Demon Lord would be one of the 'bigger' enemies, So I'd expect her to have about as much content as Auphemia, Selunelia, the queen etc.

helier

Reputation score
Does anyone know if there's been any progress since his last announcements?

Reputation score
All that's left now is the battle balance, debugging, and adding the English translation. I already finished translating everything in the update, so that part is pretty much already done. Boko didn't announce a specific release date, but he said it should be done sometime this month.

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
Yea boko has not posted in some time now I hope everything going alright

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score

LRD-POST01.png

Update's out (also on his ).

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Kinda disappointing that she mostly uses attacks from other girls but she's cute so who cares.

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah storywise it's kinda neat to see that she's basically an amalgamation of everyone you fought so far, but the cynic in me also sees the amount of work he saved by just replacing the model of already existing animations.