What's new

C.Y.O.A.S Diagasvesle Style 3

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: C.Y.O.A.S Diagasvesle Style 3

Primary B: 4 (What is this place and why am i here?)
1 (Why wont you let me through?)
2 (Why arent you attacking me then?)
3 ( WHY THE HELL ARE YOU NAKED!?)

Secondary: B.
As above.

Also, can Mara use any of the mirror shards to cut herself free of,the cursed clothing? If not maybe if the Monster is friendly He can tear it off of us in exchange for an apology Tit-fuck/Anal or something. Then we just need to find a way to shrink her breasts down to something manageable, or find an uncursed magic item which keeps her tits perky, because saggy titties are sad titties.

Last edited:

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B1

b

+1 to milk up
Well we can start -1 to breast rolls...
Btw will the mental effects stay with Mara despite breaking the mirror?

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

As above.

Also, can Mara use any of the mirror shards to cut herself free of,the cursed clothing? If not maybe if the Monster is friendly He can tear it off of us in exchange for an apology Tit-fuck/Anal or something. Then we just need to find a way to shrink her breasts down to something manageable, or find an uncursed magic item which keeps her tits perky, because saggy titties are sad titties.
This

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As above.

If you read it Mara's breasts will only sag outward 'slightly' they are simply that big

Also I don't think Mara will do anything regarding her clothes until she takes care of el Monster Cock.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Primary B: 4 (What is this place and why am i here?)
1 (Why wont you let me through?)
2 (Why arent you attacking me then?)
3 ( WHY THE HELL ARE YOU NAKED!?)

Secondary: B.
Secondary: I add the D

Genius700

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A1, then a.
We broke its arm already, so keep hitting it till it dies!

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vote Tally
Primary
A MrMe, Genius
--1 Genius
--3 Beat it up with breasts (MrMe)

B Tenta, Zephy, Bloodshif, Nightshade, Minerve
--1 (T2 | Z2 | Bs1 | Pl2 | NS1 | Mi2)
--2 (T3 | Z3 | Bs2 | Pl3 | NS2 | Mi3)
--3 (T4 | Z4 | Bs3 | Pl4 | NS3 | Mi4)
--4 (T1 | Z1 | Bs4 | Pl1 | NS4 | Mi1)

Secondary
A - MrMe
B - Tenta, Zephy, Blood, Nightshade, Plmnko
D - Minerve

Votes chosen
Primary: B4 followed by B123. Communicate with the creature.
Secondary: B - Mara starts to become flustered at the sight of its monster cock just due to the fact that its just that big flaccid and the mental images in her mind.

Also @Minerve to voting D, you gain a hidden stat point for its failure to succeed.

------------

Narrator: Last time on Mara the prideful lioness, the golden elf engage in combat against the creature guarding the passageway opened by the button behind the now broken mirror, which layed shattered across the ground from the short fight. Now she...

--Narration of Mara--

The golden hued elf women glared at the creature even with her now expanded chest jiggling even more lewdly with how big her breasts were getting. She was also looking to becoming top heavy again even as one could see almost small bumps against her breasts, clear signs as to where her large nipples and expanding areola were at.

A flush of embarressment coating her face even as Mara's eyes dipped down towards the creatures cock, she felt some strangeness looking at it even as her flush deepened before she scowled her eyes swiftly back towards the creatures own. She could swear it was smirking at her through there was no facial changes but inside of her mind Mara knew that it had caught her looking and for some reason it made her feel like a perverted women even as her eyes narrowed as anger began to rebuild within her.

Seeing as the creature wasn't moving to attack her and had even spoke to her in a language she recognized.. The elf women spoke "Do know what this place is?" She spoke bluntly, even as the creature which had been watching her doggedly, its own eyes narrowing as if in a glare before it answered "A dungeon for my employers delight." Its hoarse voice answernig her causing Mara to nearly twitch in disbelief at being answered. 'So he is working for whoever made this perverted dungeon...' She continued her questions as she asked "Do you know why I am here?" Keeping her voice frosty and polite. No need to anger a free source of information, yet. The creature eyes just continued to glare at her as it spoke hoarsly again "No." A short clipped answer. Mara could tell it was lie even as she growled out at it "You know. Why? Why am I here?" As the creature just glared back at her before answering again "No." Mara stiffened even through she realized she wasn't going to get the information this way.

Still since it wasn't attacking her yet... The elf women spoke, unknowingly as her breasts seemed to raise up and the fall, somehow managing to bounce even with the catsuit and bra on. "Why are you guarding that passageway? And could I go through?" The creature eyes just sharpened at her before he spoke "Punishment duty. No." Mara scowled at it "Why won't you let me through?" He just glared at her "What are you offering to be let through?" As his eyes stayed leveled at her head. Mara grimaced before she thought to herself 'Bribery is what it wants? Should punish it for even denying me...' The golden elf women thought viciously.

Mara shifted around, her breasts swaying hypnotically. The creature just remained as it is even as Mara fired her next question at it "When I opened the door and saw you.. Why weren't you attacking me from the start?" The creature just growled "Only need guard passageway. Not bothering with anything else till punishment is finished." For some reason Mara felt that comment slidding across her as if she wasn't important enough to bother with. She could feel the rage boiling up as she practically growled yelled at him "Why the hell are you naked then!?" The creature answered her yell in one word "Punishment."

Mara took deep breaths even as her breasts rose and feel with her angry breaths. 'Punishment duty that requires him to be naked? At least it makes it easier to kill him..' As she thought this, Mara stiffened even as she felt her tits beginning to heat up with a powerful warmth even as she felt carresses across her body.. Thankfully she didn't orgasm even as her face paled at seeing how large her breasts had gotten...

--------

Primary Votes:
A Attack the creature and ignore any more conversations
--1 Door knob tossed and begin pummeling.
--2 Door knob used as a bashing weapon
--3 Other Strategy
B. Communicate More and Figure out what to trade to get through
--1 What do you want?
--2 Other Questions to ask. (Please describe them. A maximum of 3 questions can be asked.)
--3 (Uses Hidden Points) Offer herself for short term. (Once done Mara will be at his mercy to do anything with her.)
C. Leave but keeping enemy in sight.
--1 Go to the ramp.
--2 Go down the dim passageway.

Secondary: Zephyrion spent a hidden point to bring this vote up.
a. Make Mara's breasts more perky.
b. Make Mara's breasts less perky.
C. Leave as is.

A/N Here it is. The next update for you masses.

Mara
Name: Mara Naaaskein
Race: Elvish
Class: Warrior
Sub-Class: Graceful Duelist

Description: A goldish colored elf. Mara is by her standards of her race pretty while by other races standards she is seen as beautiful. Her body is muscled nicely to inspire those looking to think of her swift and strong. While she lacks scars to symbolize her experience, her eyes tell enough that she knows how to fight. She has a quite nice breasts of C cup, very perk and firm through they always seem to bounce no matter what she does. Nice shimmering bronze hair with darkish brown eyes.

Aesthetics:
Height: 5’11
Breast Status: J cups and perky due to the clothing but they are sagging outwards when clothing is removed. Droplets of milk are leaking from her nipples and areolas and an easy small stream can be squeezed out. (And unknowningly cursed by one of her admirers to always bounce and jiggle at her movements, no matter how restraining her clothing.)
Nipple/Areola Status: Very thick plump nipples that just beg to be grabbed and sucked on or even pulled and twisted. Huge Circles on her breasts that are more dark golden and seem to peek around every bra while also pushing outwards.
Pussy/Ass Status: Virgin, she does not even masturbate, seeing it as somewhat uncouth but also suffers from a very plush labia and small dick size clitoris.. Very tight but not virginal her ass is seems to be barely measuring up to her breasts giving her a nice figure but looks somewhat topheavy.

Stats:
Vitality: 28 (+13)
Spirit: 13
Strength: 22 (+6)
Dexterity: 13 (-5)
Intelligence: 12

Skills:
Duelist: Graceful [+4 In using finesse weapons. (Dirks, Daggers, Rapiers etc.) Affects Hit %]
Dueslist: Ferocity [+2 in dealing pain using finesse weapons. (Dirks, Daggers, Rapiers etc.) Affects Damage]
Novice: Fighter [-3 to all combat rolls when confidence is broken. +2 to escape]

Traits:
Racial Superiority [-2 in dealing with other species]

Mental Effects
Spouse Hunting: Golden Elf Species: Mara is seeking a mate for herself now. (Mental Effect from Cursed Mirror)
Unbidden Masturbation: Mara will play with herself using a free hand.

Item Effects
Milk Changer Bra: +9 Vit. +6 Str. 54 Dex. +5 Breast Damage Resistence to pleasure.
Milk Changer Panties: +4 Vit. +5 to Fertility Rolls. +45 Pleasure HP. +5 Anal/Virginal Resistence Rolls
Milk Changer Catsuit: +35 to Ice/Lightning Resistence Rolls. +25 to Fire Resistence Rolls. +15 to resisting magical damage rolls. +3 to resisting Mental effect rolls.

Mara Inventory
Mara Inventory
2 4 Feet String (One is Frayed at the end)
1 7 Foot Knotted Rope (Frayed at one end)
Rusted Iron Door Handle
Cheap Bronze Mirror
Unknown Suit (Wearing) (M)
Unknown Panties (Wearing) (M)
Unknown Bra (Wearing) (M)

Enchanted Items Inventory
Milk Changer
Cursed Effects
Bra Effects: Constant bouncing - Growth, Growth Milk xplosion! (Causes a slow buildup of breast fat tissure and increased lactation) - Always made to fit - Self Reparation Powerful (Only needs a small 1 cm scrap to be able to reform.)
Panties Effects: Constant Stimulation - Clear Patch allows any creature with sight to be able to see into her pussy - Always made to fit - Self Reparation Powerful (Only Needs a small 1 cm scrap to be able to reform.)
Catsuit Effects: Constant Tendrils Stimulation - Transuculent for watchers, visible for wearer - Growth! (Causes a very slow build up of all her erogeneous areas. Larger butt, clit, nipples, tits etc) - Pleasure is always better then pain (Any damage dealt to her, erregardless of it hitting the suit will be negated and changed to pleasure. Mortal Wounds still means mortal pleasure aka death.)

Blessed Effects
Bra Effects: Build Up effects: +1 Vitality for every 2 breast cup size increased. +1 Strength for every 3 breast cup size increased. -1 Dex for every 2 breast cup size increase. Non-Build Effects: +4 to Vitality. +3 to Strength. +5 to resisting breast pleasure damage rolls.
Panties Effects: Build Up effects: +1 to fertility rolls for every 2 breast cup size increase. +5 to pleasure hitpoints for every breast cup size increase. Non-Build Effects: +4 to Vitality. +5 to resisting anal/virginal damage rolls.
Catsuit: Build Up Effects: +3 to Ice/Lightning Resistence Rolls for every 2 breast cup size increase. +1 to Fire Resistence rolls for every 2 breast cup size increase. Non-Build Effects: +20 to ice/fire/lightning resistence rolls. +15 to resisting magical damage rolls. +3 to resisting mental rolls.

Rolls
Mara: Milk Changer (Bra): Pleasure 1 (Fail)
Mara: Milk Changer (Bra): Growth 20 (Critical. +1 1/2 Cupsize increase.)
Mara: Milk Changer (Bra): Milk 16 (+2 from Blood and nightshade
Mara: Milk Changer (Catsuit): Pleasure 16
Mara: Milk Changer (Catsuit): Growth 10 (Bonus on Next Roll)
Mara: Milk Changer (Panties): Pleasure 3 (fail)
Creature: Spot Check: 15 (Succeed)
Mara: Intuition Check: 18 (Succeed)
Mara: Forceful Diplomacy: 11 - 2 vs 20 (Creature)

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

C2a.
-1 growth

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

B3. "If you let me through i will let you pinch, squeeze, and play with my thick plump milk filled boobs and nipples till you get your fill."

Secondary: a. More perky.

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B1a. Anime breast physics are go!

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

B1a - suggest a titty fuck to try and keep that snatch pristine

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B3. "If you let me through i will let you pinch, squeeze, and play with my thick plump milk filled boobs and nipples till you get your fill."

Secondary: a. More perky.
+1

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Edit:
B1a
(also willing to spend Hidden stat point if it increases the Perkiness effect I have 2 I believe)

Also
-1 to breast growth (if not from both sources then to catsuit)

Last edited:

Genius700

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I vote A2. For honor and glory! Plus, Mara doesn't like dealing with other species.
For secondary, I vote a. I am also willing to put a stat point on perky breasts.

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Votes counted -
Primary - B1 "What will I need to give to get past" aka what'cha want
Secondary - A more perky - Everyone Voted for it.

A/N: My unexplained absence from updating this is quite simple - Procrastination biting its ugly head as well as a want for me to GM something. Also tenta and Minerve gain a hidden stat point.

-------

Narrator: Last time the delectable Mara with her heavy tits and barely measuring up to it ass, she engaged in a bit of tea and biscuit with the creature, now she....

--Narration of Mara--

Mara with her questions answered and annoyance peaking from her with the way the creature seemed unaffected by being naked, its saying no to her, and most especially the way she was barred from heading deeper in that direction to hopefully find an exit. Still things could be worse for the golden elf women, she could have been riding its fat large cock, a noticeable bump against her stomach even as she heard.. Mara instantly stopped with those thoughts, her body trembling at the way they had wormed their way into her mind before she let out a hissing breath of air.

"What will I need to pay to get through you and deeper into the passage?" She finally spoke looking at the creature even as it grunted for a moment thinking before saying "Something to drink. Water. If you find me water or something else to drink, I will let you pass." The creature hoarse voice made it apparent as to why he would want something to drink. For a moment Mara was stunned. She thought for certain it was going to ask for her in some sort of fashion and she could have used that to get to close and kill it without worries.

Now instead since she asked what it wanted, she knew that she would have to find water somewhere in this place or something similar to it if she wanted to head down the passageway in which the creature guarded. Still Mara looked at the creature before asking "Where could I find some.. water then for you?" As the creature simply lifted its none-broken arm and pointed behind her, into the too dark passageway in which even with her superior elven vision, couldn't see that far into. Still she had a general direction now and Mara felt offended. The creature was ignoring her body, as lewd as it had become.

---------

Primary Votes:
A. Head down a passageway
--1 Back to trapdoor and up the ramp
--2 Down the too dark passageway
B. Attack the creature (Suggest a stretegy)
C. Communicate
--1 (Ask a question in vote)
--2 Ask why it didn't want her body

A/N: Breast Moon physics are a go! Sorry for short update but couldn't really figure out what fluff to put in unless you want a monologue from Mara that results in her attacking him at the end of it. (Aka pep talk)

Mara
Name: Mara Naaaskein
Race: Elvish
Class: Warrior
Sub-Class: Graceful Duelist

Description: A goldish colored elf. Mara is by her standards of her race pretty while by other races standards she is seen as beautiful. Her body is muscled nicely to inspire those looking to think of her swift and strong. While she lacks scars to symbolize her experience, her eyes tell enough that she knows how to fight. She has a quite nice breasts of C cup, very perk and firm through they always seem to bounce no matter what she does. Nice shimmering bronze hair with darkish brown eyes.

Aesthetics:
Height: 5’11
Breast Status: J cups and perky, so perky in fact that the clothing is making them look saggier then they actually are. Droplets of milk are leaking from her nipples and areolas and an easy small stream can be squeezed out. (And unknowningly cursed by one of her admirers to always bounce and jiggle at her movements, no matter how restraining her clothing.)
Nipple/Areola Status: Very thick plump nipples that just beg to be grabbed and sucked on or even pulled and twisted. Huge Circles on her breasts that are more dark golden and seem to peek around every bra while also pushing outwards.
Pussy/Ass Status: Virgin, she does not even masturbate, seeing it as somewhat uncouth but also suffers from a very plush labia and small dick size clitoris.. Very tight but not virginal her ass is seems to be barely measuring up to her breasts giving her a nice figure but looks somewhat topheavy.

Stats:
Vitality: 28 (+13)
Spirit: 13
Strength: 22 (+6)
Dexterity: 13 (-5)
Intelligence: 12

Skills:
Duelist: Graceful [+4 In using finesse weapons. (Dirks, Daggers, Rapiers etc.) Affects Hit %]
Dueslist: Ferocity [+2 in dealing pain using finesse weapons. (Dirks, Daggers, Rapiers etc.) Affects Damage]
Novice: Fighter [-3 to all combat rolls when confidence is broken. +2 to escape]

Traits:
Racial Superiority [-2 in dealing with other species]

Mental Effects
Spouse Hunting: Golden Elf Species: Mara is seeking a mate for herself now. (Mental Effect from Cursed Mirror)
Unbidden Masturbation: Mara will play with herself using a free hand.

Item Effects
Milk Changer Bra: +9 Vit. +6 Str. 54 Dex. +5 Breast Damage Resistence to pleasure.
Milk Changer Panties: +4 Vit. +5 to Fertility Rolls. +45 Pleasure HP. +5 Anal/Virginal Resistence Rolls
Milk Changer Catsuit: +35 to Ice/Lightning Resistence Rolls. +25 to Fire Resistence Rolls. +15 to resisting magical damage rolls. +3 to resisting Mental effect rolls.

Mara Inventory
Mara Inventory
2 4 Feet String (One is Frayed at the end)
1 7 Foot Knotted Rope (Frayed at one end)
Rusted Iron Door Handle
Cheap Bronze Mirror
Unknown Suit (Wearing) (M)
Unknown Panties (Wearing) (M)
Unknown Bra (Wearing) (M)

Enchanted Items Inventory
Milk Changer
Cursed Effects
Bra Effects: Constant bouncing - Growth, Growth Milk xplosion! (Causes a slow buildup of breast fat tissure and increased lactation) - Always made to fit - Self Reparation Powerful (Only needs a small 1 cm scrap to be able to reform.)
Panties Effects: Constant Stimulation - Clear Patch allows any creature with sight to be able to see into her pussy - Always made to fit - Self Reparation Powerful (Only Needs a small 1 cm scrap to be able to reform.)
Catsuit Effects: Constant Tendrils Stimulation - Transuculent for watchers, visible for wearer - Growth! (Causes a very slow build up of all her erogeneous areas. Larger butt, clit, nipples, tits etc) - Pleasure is always better then pain (Any damage dealt to her, erregardless of it hitting the suit will be negated and changed to pleasure. Mortal Wounds still means mortal pleasure aka death.)

Blessed Effects
Bra Effects: Build Up effects: +1 Vitality for every 2 breast cup size increased. +1 Strength for every 3 breast cup size increased. -1 Dex for every 2 breast cup size increase. Non-Build Effects: +4 to Vitality. +3 to Strength. +5 to resisting breast pleasure damage rolls.
Panties Effects: Build Up effects: +1 to fertility rolls for every 2 breast cup size increase. +5 to pleasure hitpoints for every breast cup size increase. Non-Build Effects: +4 to Vitality. +5 to resisting anal/virginal damage rolls.
Catsuit: Build Up Effects: +3 to Ice/Lightning Resistence Rolls for every 2 breast cup size increase. +1 to Fire Resistence rolls for every 2 breast cup size increase. Non-Build Effects: +20 to ice/fire/lightning resistence rolls. +15 to resisting magical damage rolls. +3 to resisting mental rolls.

Rolls
Mara: Milk Changer (Bra): Pleasure 14
Mara: Milk Changer (Bra): Growth 13 (Bonus to next roll)
Mara: Milk Changer (Bra): Milk 3 (Fail)
Mara: Milk Changer (Catsuit): Pleasure 15
Mara: Milk Changer (Catsuit): Growth 12 -2 (Nightshade and Bloodshifter) (Bonus to next roll x2)
Mara: Milk Changer (Panties): Pleasure 3 (Fail)

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

A2

Or suggest peeing in its mouth

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B we will NOT go into the Dark and dinky tunnel. I'd rather fight an orc oh look...

Throw Knob at monsters head then follow up with punches to the face and his groin pick up the Knob IF
1. Its nearby
And
2. He is stunned / recovering

After the fight grab his club.

+1 to accuracy

Edit: if we all focus on accuracy we can finish him off.

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

C1. How about breast milk? Mara is lactating quite a bit after all.