What's new

VN/TEXT [Captain] Bounty

Lies

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Bounty

Neat. Tried out Alpha 3.1.

What does clothing do?
Which special perks from your graph a while back are in? I see Elf Maiden, was wondering about Fencer/Enchantress etc.

Some bugs/surprises:
  • After getting fruit basket once it never went away. On traveling to another town it displays "Food 0" and get reasonable food.
  • Events (bounty hunter attack, service in the temple) don't cause virginity to be lost.
  • Can get the same city names in travel for two destinations, with different wealth attributes.
  • Some client texts still wrong or at least confusing
    • Vaginal proposed which is declined, then "couldn't convince him otherwise" but act does happen and uses feet.
    • Proposed action is declined, then "can't resist you" then an action that would be acceptable, then "weren't able to work something out".
  • Typo, "follow toa secluded spot" and "follow him tothe nearest alleyway".
  • Half-elf can't get Versatility?
  • Peddle self in port doesn't increase fame? Does seem to increase number of events.

One actual crash, in slave camp after hitting begin day. Have food bug as listed above.

Code:
of Create Event
for object obj_day_begin:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Get -7.i(100008, -2147483648)
at gml_Script_get_text_food
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_get_text_food (line 0)
gml_Object_obj_day_begin_Create_0
Some suggestions for future versions:
  • Prompt option change on new game, or at least make defaults sane per perks/race. Having accept all by default without being clear that's the case is not intuitive.
  • More clarity over what the stats are and do would be good. Having health actually decrease body/charm now is good.
  • Don't allow multi leveling perks as suggested in latest post. It's good as it is now. Maybe just make the exp ramp steeper.
  • More perks reflected in client texts would be good. Footjob seem to be in but not Titfuck.
  • Distant future, consider lodgings/weather. Basically extension of food system but with added risks/options.
  • More map-like random city generation would be nice. Rather than pick names just for travel, actually generate some geography.

Reputation score

Tried out Alpha 3.1.
Thanks for trying it out!
What does clothing do?
Until I get further in, clothing simply provides a fame modifier depending on the level of the clothing. Later down the line, clothing will provide flavor text, along with additional effects depending on which type of clothing you have.
Which special perks from your graph a while back are in? I see Elf Maiden, was wondering about Fencer/Enchantress etc.
At the moment, every perk except the black-box perks that aren't given as racial traits are in, and by extension, perks that stem from those yet to be implemented aren't available. These perks are all available in the advanced settlements I should have ready on Saturday.
After getting fruit basket once it never went away. On traveling to another town it displays "Food 0" and get reasonable food.
I just implemented a fix for both this and the crash you experienced. I'll be releasing an update tomorrow night that will include both of these.
Events (bounty hunter attack, service in the temple) don't cause virginity to be lost.
Whoops, I just replicated this. Looks like it informs you that your virginity got flushed away, but didn't actually remove it. Just fixed it.
Can get the same city names in travel for two destinations, with different wealth attributes.
Seems to do with the way settlements are generated. It won't be in the immediate future, but I'll get this one fixed up sometime.
Vaginal proposed which is declined, then "couldn't convince him otherwise" but act does happen and uses feet.
Hah, this one took a second to figure out what was wrong, and it gave me a good laugh. Apparently, that client got so insistent on not pulling out that he wanted to finish physically inside a pair of ankles, and just took the next best thing.
Proposed action is declined, then "can't resist you" then an action that would be acceptable, then "weren't able to work something out".
Do you have any more information about this one? If your rules are set to accept but not inside, and he says the word "fill" in the counter proposal, it'll reject it as intended. If that's not the case, were there any other text abnormalities with that encounter that you can remember, or can you reproduce the issue?
Typo, "follow toa secluded spot" and "follow him tothe nearest alleyway".
Hmm, the text for these look fine in the script. It looks like the font is eating the occasional space.
Half-elf can't get Versatility?
Peddle self in port doesn't increase fame? Does seem to increase number of events.
Fixed
Prompt option change on new game, or at least make defaults sane per perks/race. Having accept all by default without being clear that's the case is not intuitive.
That's not a bad idea at all. Since character creation is getting expanded anyway, I'll try to tuck this into this weekend's update.
More clarity over what the stats are and do would be good. Having health actually decrease body/charm now is good.
I think I could plug this into the item/perk reader in the status screen, to provide descriptions of stats as you hover over them. That might be more intuitive than making an in-game glossary, at least.
Don't allow multi leveling perks as suggested in latest post. It's good as it is now. Maybe just make the exp ramp steeper.
Think it'd be too much clutter? I'll be tweaking a few perks to function a little differently depending on virginity status. I have just a few more perks I'd like to put in, including a few racials, but perhaps I should otherwise cool it on the perk creep and maintain a better XP curve. I'll have to experiment with this a bit.
More perks reflected in client texts would be good. Footjob seem to be in but not Titfuck.
I'll have more perks covered with tomorrow's update. I actually have quite a bit of text written up that just needs to be implemented properly. I'll definitely have the oral perks integrated by tomorrow, at least.
Distant future, consider lodgings/weather. Basically extension of food system but with added risks/options.
I've always thought shelter was an interesting idea, but I just haven't been able to come up with something that feels well-designed yet. I might have something someday in regards to this. It's one of those things that could have various flavor texts across the different settlements, too.
More map-like random city generation would be nice. Rather than pick names just for travel, actually generate some geography.
If I said that this didn't make my cheeks clench, I'd be lying. It'd definitely be an undertaking of it's own to generate believable maps, but it'd be possible. Definitely something I won't be able to do before moving to a 1.0 release, though it sounds like something I'd probably experiment with further down the line. I think the biggest challenge here would be to generate random maps that didn't look super artificial.

I could take a page from UFO Defense and just define map tiles and place them sensibly, but I'd feel like it'd come out looking like every city I've ever made in Sim City 4 converted to a fantasy world, i.e. a big grid of houses with a single important building in the center.

I'll have to put more thought into the map idea. I think I could put something together. Just no promises yet.

Lies

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks the the responses and fixes!

Until I get further in, clothing simply provides a fame modifier depending on the level of the clothing. Later down the line, clothing will provide flavor text, along with additional effects depending on which type of clothing you have.
That makes sense.

Reminds me of a model tweak I want to suggest. Currently high fame gives lots of events, beyond the ability of options for price and safety to regulate them. Being able to play through the game as a gutter whore, taking lots of clients at low cost, or to climb up to be a high price courtesan would be interesting. Having independent variables for ability to get high pay for acts (presumably from richer clients) versus ability to attract lots of clients and having clothing affect those two might work.

Do you have any more information about this one? If your rules are set to accept but not inside, and he says the word "fill" in the counter proposal, it'll reject it as intended. If that's not the case, were there any other text abnormalities with that encounter that you can remember, or can you reproduce the issue?
May have been me not understanding the exact meanings/mappings of accept/inside/resist/decline. So, accept is decline-inside, inside is accept-all, and resist is? The option page could have definitions.

Hmm, the text for these look fine in the script. It looks like the font is eating the occasional space.
Strangely only seems to happen at that phrase join? The layout everywhere else is legible though sometimes oddly hinted.

Think it'd be too much clutter? I'll be tweaking a few perks to function a little differently depending on virginity status. I have just a few more perks I'd like to put in, including a few racials, but perhaps I should otherwise cool it on the perk creep and maintain a better XP curve. I'll have to experiment with this a bit.
Yes, the perks system is nice and clean at the moment. I'm not even sure how much rebalancing is needed, after posting did a few starts with other races, and they were significantly tougher to get going than half-elf (except goblin, which is a little... special).

These last two points really were ideas for much later, but just to explore a little for fun:

I've always thought shelter was an interesting idea, but I just haven't been able to come up with something that feels well-designed yet. I might have something someday in regards to this. It's one of those things that could have various flavor texts across the different settlements, too.
Yes, I was envisioning things like added risk of nighttime event if sleeping in alley on port (which is free at least), or possible free lodging if working in stable in farm. If it's a rainy day (which would just be displayed on the daily screen) you might catch a cold camping out (can't have all STDs for your diseases when added, right?). Staying in an inn would be safe and health/hygiene restoring but expensive.

If I said that this didn't make my cheeks clench, I'd be lying. It'd definitely be an undertaking of it's own to generate believable maps, but it'd be possible. Definitely something I won't be able to do before moving to a 1.0 release, though it sounds like something I'd probably experiment with further down the line. I think the biggest challenge here would be to generate random maps that didn't look super artificial.
I think a first stab could still be pretty abstract. A graph with four or five connections per node would work, you'd just want to give the player an indication of direction or goal, either just number of steps to the 'exit' or compass points with the current direction to the final city marked.

Gabe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tried it as well and Lies covered most of the bugs/bigger issues I ran into. Did have to download the game my computer though, rather than playing it in the browser (Firefox) because the browser version crashed on the third day. No crashes with the standalone client.

Played with human, got the virgin end.

Is the XP bonus from Versatility working? After finishing the first game, did a quick test on an elf without it and seemed like I got the same amounts of XP as with the human that had it. If it wasn't working and the XP from an encounter should be going from 2->3 it seems like a reasonable perk but if it was working and the 2 points of XP I was getting was the upgraded one and 1 the baseline, the perk seems a bit too strong, seeing as it doubles your XP gains. (Or maybe I'm reading it wrong and it's just supposed to be giving +1 XP once for each type of sex skill. Checked and that doesn't seem to be happening either.)

Same question on the Mastery perk. Picked it, the way it's described it should either give you a chance to choose two other perks immediately after, or on the next level up it should give you access to two otherwise restricted perks (though the latter isn't suggested by the chart on the blog). Neither of those happened.

If those both things are working and I just missed it, humans seem OK, but if they were both broken and I was playing without them, it seems like humans are a tad OP compared to other races. I know there are racial perks that can be unlocked later yet to be implemented so those might balance it out or seeing as this is a single player and no one's getting hurt by imbalances all that might be fine.

One potential way to weaken the humans a bit might just be not allowing them to start with two perks from the get go. Elves start with one perk and their racial perk and drwarves start with just one, so what humans get seems excessive.

Fastest way to "break" the game thus far that I've found is to zoom to an academy city, get the classes, buy a few Charm scrolls and voilla, you're getting 10+ clients in every city from the bat and you'll never need for money anymore. Does requrie a few mood managing perks though.

This bring me to another issue though: Once you get high enough fame managing hygiene becomes virtually impossible, even with luxurious soaps unless you're in a holy city. Using the soap would get me to around 16 and then the day would immediately reduce it to zero again. It's just the number of encounters.

Some way to manage clients would seem to be necessary. Maybe just the ability to call it quits before you zero your encounter count if you think you've earned enough might be enough. Something like what Lies suggested, the ability more aggressively target fewer but higher paying clients. The current style fits some play styles perfectly though so in that sense there's no problem with it.

Another way to help managing hygiene might be the lodging system suggested. Maybe if you can afford an inn/hostel, there's a bath included into the price.

Some of the locations not having any way to manage hygiene/mood makes sense from a game point of view but logically every location should have something like a public bath house and a drinking establishment.

How committed are you to the one turn = one day mechanic? It might help to smooth out the text narratively if one turn would be a longer span of time, such a week. It would allow you to smooth out the curve of events a bit more. Sometimes it doesn't make sense for all of the stuff the stuff that does to happen in the span of a single day and it would make more sense for the part time jobs to hire you for more than a day at a time.

Such a change would mean problems elsewhere, granted, so just something to think about.

On maps: I think having the travel be completely abstract fits the game fine and doesn't really need a change, but if you want to add a map mechanic, something you might want to look at is how FTL handles the chasing force, time limit and map nodes thing. It's pretty simple and elegant. Should be plenty of videos of that around.

You have a good core of a game here, really good for an alpha. All it really needs is meat on its bones in the way of bunch of events and variations and it sounds like you're well on your way when it comes to work on that front. Keep up the good work and don't take any of what I've written as demands for immediate changes now or anything of that nature.

You clearly have a vision for this and are doing a good job. Something I felt I should clarify as tone so rarely comes across well on the internet. :)

Reputation score

Tried it as well and Lies covered most of the bugs/bigger issues I ran into. Did have to download the game my computer though, rather than playing it in the browser (Firefox) because the browser version crashed on the third day. No crashes with the standalone client.
Other than this post, I'd received an e-mail saying that the browser version was constantly crashing after passing a day or two. I think the update I just pushed out fixed this issue. Let me know if it's still happening, because it's difficult for me to reproduce.

Is the XP bonus from Versatility working? After finishing the first game, did a quick test on an elf without it and seemed like I got the same amounts of XP as with the human that had it. If it wasn't working and the XP from an encounter should be going from 2->3 it seems like a reasonable perk but if it was working and the 2 points of XP I was getting was the upgraded one and 1 the baseline, the perk seems a bit too strong, seeing as it doubles your XP gains. (Or maybe I'm reading it wrong and it's just supposed to be giving +1 XP once for each type of sex skill. Checked and that doesn't seem to be happening either.)

Same question on the Mastery perk. Picked it, the way it's described it should either give you a chance to choose two other perks immediately after, or on the next level up it should give you access to two otherwise restricted perks (though the latter isn't suggested by the chart on the blog). Neither of those happened.
I just realized Versatility wasn't working as intended. Base XP gained from individual encounters is 2, raised to 3 with Versatility. This XP bonus does not apply to sex-act experience, and only the base experience to unlock an additional perk. I read this post before releasing the latest version and realized that this racial trait got borked when applied to two non-elf races, and the Versatility/Mastery line should now be enabled for both races, with Mastery now giving two perks as it was supposed to. I didn't quite get Versatility running as it should.

Half Elf characters do have an built-in racial that gives them an increase in experience gained that's going to be tweaked with sub-races in the next update. Right now, it should give an additional experience in every encounter, but after the next update, it should provide an increase in all normal encounters, and a decrease in any group encounters.

I modified Mastery to increase the character level by 1, which for now, only increases the experience required to gain the next perk. I admit that this is possibly the weakest nerf in existance. I might modify humans after going through and adding the variations for locations - I'll have to see where they stand when everyone else has additional racial options.

This bring me to another issue though: Once you get high enough fame managing hygiene becomes virtually impossible, even with luxurious soaps unless you're in a holy city. Using the soap would get me to around 16 and then the day would immediately reduce it to zero again. It's just the number of encounters.
This is probably the most common thing I've heard so far, and I've been kicking around a few ideas on how to improve this in a way that's loyal to the concept but flexible to the player. Sometime in the next few weeks, I'll roll out something that will help control fame and clients a little better. It should also make clothing a bit more exciting, and scrolls of charm more tame while still being useful.

How committed are you to the one turn = one day mechanic? It might help to smooth out the text narratively if one turn would be a longer span of time, such a week. It would allow you to smooth out the curve of events a bit more. Sometimes it doesn't make sense for all of the stuff the stuff that does to happen in the span of a single day and it would make more sense for the part time jobs to hire you for more than a day at a time.

Such a change would mean problems elsewhere, granted, so just something to think about.
I'll have to think long and hard about this one. I'll have to see how things fall into place.

You have a good core of a game here, really good for an alpha. All it really needs is meat on its bones in the way of bunch of events and variations and it sounds like you're well on your way when it comes to work on that front. Keep up the good work and don't take any of what I've written as demands for immediate changes now or anything of that nature.
Thanks, I'm glad it's peaking some interest. I'm not concerned about feedback sounding demanding or harsh, because I always like hearing feedback, suggestions, and ideas. I mean, even if they're things I don't think should make it, good points get brought up that either need to be solved in a different manner, or lead to different types of improvements.

At this point in development where I have a general list of additions with a lot of planning left for the future, I feel like it's good to just have everything thrown at me, and see what sticks. Even large strange features are still possible, because they can always be sectioned off to it's own timeline or something. That's really why I wanted to drive timelines in the way I did, because they're not just simple difficulty changes as much as modes that can follow different rules. After 1.0 releases, I could up and release a timeline in a whole different setting with different races, perks, gender, endings, etc. I probably spent too much time making sure I don't get locked into a feature corner.

May have been me not understanding the exact meanings/mappings of accept/inside/resist/decline. So, accept is decline-inside, inside is accept-all, and resist is? The option page could have definitions.
I went ahead and put a reader on the options screen that explains what the choices mean to help explain what's going on. Hopefully that'll help.

Strangely only seems to happen at that phrase join? The layout everywhere else is legible though sometimes oddly hinted.
I finally found out what was doing it, and I was wrong about it being the font. In the original concept of the game back in December, I was using a function to assemble the text that was inefficient. Later down the line, I started updating everything, but I never finished the process. Simply put, it was shoving text before the space, pushing the space to the end of the paragraph, where it was undetectable.

Now I'm playing whack-a-mole with a period that won't die.

I think a first stab could still be pretty abstract. A graph with four or five connections per node would work, you'd just want to give the player an indication of direction or goal, either just number of steps to the 'exit' or compass points with the current direction to the final city marked.
I completely misinterpreted the original thought as a fully generated map of the interior of the city, like a layout of roads and houses, with the locations being placed within, maybe rivers, natural city shapes, walls/towers, etc. Hah, it made me a bit sweaty.

Lies

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I went ahead and put a reader on the options screen that explains what the choices mean to help explain what's going on. Hopefully that'll help.
That's really good, thanks.

I finally found out what was doing it, and I was wrong about it being the font. In the original concept of the game back in December, I was using a function to assemble the text that was inefficient. Later down the line, I started updating everything, but I never finished the process. Simply put, it was shoving text before the space, pushing the space to the end of the paragraph, where it was undetectable.
Hm, seems GML has no string interpolation, nor any method of joining multiple strings together? So, don't see any very efficient ways of doing it. I'd probably append strings to an array as you build up the event than just loop and concat at the end.

Now I'm playing whack-a-mole with a period that won't die.
Middle paragraph has no period, but last paragraph has two (sometimes with an extra space). So, are you inserting the last paragraph before the end of the second somehow?

I completely misinterpreted the original thought as a fully generated map of the interior of the city, like a layout of roads and houses, with the locations being placed within, maybe rivers, natural city shapes, walls/towers, etc. Hah, it made me a bit sweaty.
Realized that after reading the second time. I think that level of detail can wait for a bit. :)

immahnoob

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dude, this game is fucking great. Thanks for making it.

Although, I'm not even sure what advice I can give you that isn't already here in the thread. I guess you thought of all kinds of modifiers already

I wrote this on a preview on another site (Lewdgamer):

"I believe they shouldn't leave sex scenes to chance though. I want to have some agency when I'm playing.

I know it's an alpha, but if this is how it'll end to be, it won't reach it's greatest peak to be fair. Like, they could add so much shit to this type of text based sex game, just think about it.

From how your character reacts to certain moments with choice based action during the scenes (meaning more descriptions of the same scenes are necessary, then again, that was obvious), to modifiers (e.g. like age). to more areas, to text-based combat, etc.

Text-based games really can't go wrong. Unless you're bad at writing."

I'm going to try and use every race and spot anything that needs fixing. Although, I do have some questions. Lesbianism, gangbangs and kissing are not yet part of the game, right? What about the races that don't have any perks of their own? Is there any difference in me choosing them actually (e.g. Orc, one subrace, the Tribal one gives me 2 mind instead of 3 like the other subrace but no other perks)? Is the University degree after Intermediate not implemented yet?

As I said in the comment above, there's no way you can go wrong with a text based game. You can put so much into this and go to extreme lengths, and hopefully, with feedback and help, you will.

Lies

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The blog has a good post about what's coming up next but no new release yet. Captain plz... :p

I'm going to try and use every race and spot anything that needs fixing. Although, I do have some questions. Lesbianism, gangbangs and kissing are not yet part of the game, right? What about the races that don't have any perks of their own? Is there any difference in me choosing them actually (e.g. Orc, one subrace, the Tribal one gives me 2 mind instead of 3 like the other subrace but no other perks)? Is the University degree after Intermediate not implemented yet?
There's one lesbianism action in farm-town, a couple of gang actions (in port, and in fort I think) and some events that you may randomly come across. Haven't noticed anything using the kissing perk, but something might.

Races have a few non-perk/stat related quirks, but it looks like much more is coming next release.

You can indeed only get the basic degree at university-town currently.

immahnoob

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I didn't really mean those. But anyway, I didn't find any bugs so far. I might have missed them if they weren't anything noticeable though...

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

I wonder how the 'small' flag will affect sex.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't think so, appears to greatly lower your chances of an ambush on the road.

Martial skill also lets you fight your way out of random encounters.
I don't think it does anything to rough clients though

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm having serious problems keeping my character's hygiene and happiness up. It seems like the best way to play through the game is become some cum soaked willing slut and let everything willing to pay for you bang you.

I am still trying for the virginity ending but its basically me just hoping that having 0 mood and 0 hygiene won't lead to a bad ending at this point.

Bearhook

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm having serious problems keeping my character's hygiene and happiness up. It seems like the best way to play through the game is become some cum soaked willing slut and let everything willing to pay for you bang you.

I am still trying for the virginity ending but its basically me just hoping that having 0 mood and 0 hygiene won't lead to a bad ending at this point.
Hygeine is definitely tough, but if you've got some decent money, you can buy fancy soap at port towns and visit the bathhouses in... been a few days since I played it, I don't recall which town it is. But the combination of those two things can help keep your hygeine high (and a little mood). I found the simplest way to get happiness up being going to the theatre, but again that requires a decent store of money.

Yuan-Tiki

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Eh, in theory it's actually quite easy. Get your fighting value up to protect you on trips between towns, keep enough options open that you can earn good money and keep the options set to high value and safe encounters. If you get a good enough start you should be able to avoid spirally downwards due to filth and disease and past a certain point your purchases and accrued skills give you enough advantages that it'd be tricky to lose it without deliberately trying to.

Happiness and Hygiene are tricky admittedly, and it'll certainly be harder now you can actually lose from damage, but in theory it's quite simple. Your main towns to remember are the temple/religious ones for healing and bathing, farms for horse-rides are a great source of happiness and I seem to recall that ports are the best place to stock up on soap. It's also where you pick up the comb, which is a pretty solid boost for your charisma etc.

EDIT - Sounds like the next update will be a significant shake up, though. All bets might be off at that point.

EDIT 2 - Yeah, Wild Elf, starting with the health and fiestiness related perks and more or less doing the above I was able to blow through to Olivia and the good ending with like two months head start on the bounty hunters, V-Card in tact and as much money and gear as I wanted, pretty much tapped out in terms of happiness and hygiene and with fourty soap left in stock. At least in Alpha 4, all you really need to do is hit that virtuous cycle, charge high and stay picky and suck a whole load of cock and you're golden. You'll pretty much never have a problem moving on, so the only risk is the odd combat encounter on the road and managing to keep enough soap around to wash off what is likely by the end a literally river of jism each day.

Last edited:

immahnoob

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just put Security at High (you'll never get raped) and Prices at Medium or Low and buy either Luxury Soap or just normal Soap. Change this when you get better perks.

The best place to start would be at Temple Cities (I don't know their names), since you can clean yourself there and get a mood boost for 5 copper, which is negligible.

Although, moving to a port is advised, just to be able to get Soap or Luxury Soap.

As for what you want as perks, that's up to you on how you want to play your character. I mean, if you want to totally abuse your character, you shouldn't care about Mood/Hygiene anyway and get to a big city ($$$) ones and use the glory holes there (the one where you get fucked), to get fast EXP, get the best perks (e.g. Cum In Me gives you + mood when you get creampied, Immunity vs diseases etc) and just go through the game with platinums.

My first playthrough was a normal slut, second was a total cumwhore and my last one was a virgin... The virgin one was the easiest, to be fair.

Lies

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dev blog has a nice update about new endings, with pretty picture:

I've got some ideas for more improvements to the afflictions system that I think would tie well into the pregnancy check thing mentioned. Short version, the user-visible debuffs should all be symptoms, not the actual ailment. So, nausea (oral penalty), tremors (hands penalty), weakness (worse at everything but just lying there), that kind of thing. The actual disease isn't shown, but manifests as one or more symptoms over time.

With that, pregnancy is like another hidden flag that causes a couple of symptoms, and potentially lets the player notice and do something about it.

Last edited:

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

"do something" - like what? 'fall' down a flight of stairs?

Lies

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"do something" - like what? 'fall' down a flight of stairs?
Was thinking something more civilized involving herbs, but sure, visit the old woman with knitting needles and maybe bleed to death if we want to get all Frühlings Erwachen about it.

YuriTenshi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a yuri option in the game, or are the customers in this game basically just men?