What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Chairi] Guilty Hell

memer123

Reputation score
^ Ye, fair enough. I have a habit of playing devil's advocate way too much, so I'ma just leave it at that lest I go off the deep end and start coming up with every hypothetical excuse imaginable for this random stranger named Chairi, lul.
___ _ _
Uhm, so, sort of shift in topic now:

How can I be sure that the V1 patch is actually in effect? I just got the game and it didn't look like the patch was extracted or converted or used in any ways. I even tried extracting the patch files and that didn't seem to change anything in the install. Is it just... magically there?

(Edit: For clarification, I'm talking about the original 1.0 patch, not the new 1.01 patch that doesn't exist yet)
patch 1.01 is out on booth but he cut content from it to release it for enty

This is a screenshot I took from the booth download page
1545968887324.png 1545968887324.png

Reeme

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh, okay, yeah, that's kind of rude.

As long as the content will come back to us though I'm not too upset.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
He did a new P.V

Reeme

Lurker
Reputation score
actually i saw a lot of scenes i didnt see on game there o_O was there a new patch or update after his release =3?
Yeah, I believe the newest written-about version is 1.01 (up from 1.00 I think?), but unfortunately the 1.01 version is currently only available through early-access to people who actively support Chairi through Enty, so people who aren't on Enty will have to wait and get the update later.

Anyway tho, it's possible Chairi is working on even newer versions and showing off the features before even releasing them to Enty ppl.

Reeme

Lurker
Reputation score
AAaand sorry for the back-to-back post but does anyone know what the treasure room that's located underneath the first boss does? I activated it but of course I can't read Japanese and whatever changed wasn't super clear... anyone know what this is? xD

Zepheral

Reputation score
AAaand sorry for the back-to-back post but does anyone know what the treasure room that's located underneath the first boss does? I activated it but of course I can't read Japanese and whatever changed wasn't super clear... anyone know what this is? xD
Suppose to give you a move if I recall.

overl33t

Reputation score
Why are enty people getting the update earlier than those who paid the full price for the game when it should have been stopped a long time ago?

Reeme

Lurker
Reputation score
Suppose to give you a move if I recall.
I checked my special "X" moves and nothing was new. I also didn't get any other equipment from it. Unless it just upgraded my dmg or something that I can't see (or maybe unlocked a part of the map) idk what it did

memer123

Reputation score
I see they are making a dlsite version, it would be sad if the dlsite version was more updated than the booth version

Izalith

Reputation score
I see they are making a dlsite version, it would be sad if the dlsite version was more updated than the booth version
Why are there even separate versions? This just seems like a nightmare waiting to happen, since there's now a DLSite/Enty/Booth version with different patches.
And why are people who supported the game with hundreds of dollars, only get the game half-price if they are subbed to Enty? (Kind of seems like double-dipping to me.)
Long-time supporters should at least be awarded a copy of the game, if not special mention in the credits.

This kind of behaviour just encourages people to not support and just pirate :X .

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Chairi is the Bethesda EA of hentai gaming
Good thing I didn't fully trust the guy all that much and only supported him from time to time. Still, I feel guilty (hehe, guilty hell, now we know why he chose such a name). Guilty that I had some hopes that "Enty is not the same as Patreon". Well, lesson learned, we can use this experience in the future.

...and remember guys 'n gals : "Being a pirate is never wrong by itself! Support those who deserve, rob those who do not!"

qsbpu5wt9z

Reputation score
Any news? Chairi posted 1/4/2019 as a date for something important, has anyone gotten the new update? Or is the new blogpost talking about the new boss all it was.

Zepheral

Reputation score
Any news? Chairi posted 1/4/2019 as a date for something important, has anyone gotten the new update? Or is the new blogpost talking about the new boss all it was.
It is a back boss, maybe the replacement for that giant green worm....

Still hasn't update his booth version.....damn.

Last edited:

PotatoG6

Reputation score
Guys, I'm so confused with this game. I don't know how to start any intercourse animation with the monsters? Does it depend on the monster?