What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Chairi] Guilty Hell

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, the money goes in english/chinese translations and toward his next game and he can use any extra money to even add extra content to his current game or make his next game much bigger and better.
First of all - plans for the second game might never come into the light. Even if they will, it's gonna be another funding cycle from the very beginning.
What's more interesting though, is the fact how much H-devs are spending on translations recently...I mean, really, it's not hard to find a willing and capable translators that are willing to help you almost for free (compared to what some claim) with more than decent results. It's the third time I see a mind-boggling finances when it comes to the translations of hentai games. Damn, it almost looks like there's no reason to bother with software development or animations when you can get twice as much money for text translations (which is bullshit). I think only part of that money is justified, while the rest is going straight into the pocket.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Wait at midnight in japan.........holy shit......
Glad he bump it up. Hope the booth version gets updated as promised.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Wait at midnight in japan.........holy shit......
Glad he bump it up. Hope the booth version gets updated as promised.
thats like an hour(25h) from now i think? i honestly can't wait to play this game in full english.

edit:woops i'm dumb.

Last edited:

Zepheral

Reputation score
Ok, this is dumb......I need a password for this game to extract it. I bought this game when it first came out in booth. Now I need a password and the creator has not responded.

Why? This is perfect, absolutely perfect....

PotatoG6

Reputation score
Ok, this is dumb......I need a password for this game to extract it. I bought this game when it first came out in booth. Now I need a password and the creator has not responded.

Why? This is perfect, absolutely perfect....
Not sure why you're having that problem since it works perfectly fine for me without asking for any password.

Last edited:

Zepheral

Reputation score
Not sure why you're having that problem since it works perfectly fine for me without asking for any password.
Where did you buy it?

He just gave me the password, I had to email him directly.

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So the last time I played this game was like 2 patches after the circus one, and now I see that animesharing has a "full version", so anyone wanna enlighten me to what is new?

PotatoG6

Reputation score
So the last time I played this game was like 2 patches after the circus one, and now I see that animesharing has a "full version", so anyone wanna enlighten me to what is new?
The full version has full english translation and some extra h content for some of the previous monsters. Also, some bugs and other quality changes.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
I like how he sold the gun Airi and event to get it as DLC on DLSite XD

randomxxx

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
^_^
zepheral or someone else

please tell me where you get english translation version
^_^

Zepheral

Reputation score
^_^
zepheral or someone else

please tell me where you get english translation version
^_^
Go to the cat site or.....
right here.

P.S I bought mine......

Save file anyone ?

I'll give you mine, but prepare for broken stats.......

No, I didn't use a save editor. I just know how to read code and mess with it.

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The cat version already? i thought only anime-sharing
I've been wasting a lot of time with their sh*t worst choice ever servers

BTW, does it include DLC? lol

Eruza

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
soooo.... if I bought the game already from booth, do I get a free updated version? with english patch and all? (excluded gun airi costume because its a freaking DLC i guess)

Zepheral

Reputation score
soooo.... if I bought the game already from booth, do I get a free updated version? with english patch and all? (excluded gun airi costume because its a freaking DLC i guess)
The gun version is in the booth version. And the booth version is already updated. :V

hunter2k4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I saw some picture on Dlsite have Naked version of both the evil girl (the one look like succubus) and the main girl!
How to change their clothes ???