What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Chairi] Guilty Hell

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Dude, he barely released the 1st one and you want him to declare a 2nd one already? Hell, not even that since at least one content patch is still coming up. All we know is that there are some plans on 2nd game, that's all. Most likely will take 0,5-1 year before any decent news on that matter show up and even more before we'll get any playable content. Even if he plans on reusing the content already made (engine etc.), it would be a stupid move to release anything sooner than 1 year after the first one. "Ride on the waves of hype..."
He's releasing guilty hell for a whole year now, three times lol

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is it just me or there is a delay after 3 consecutive hits? This isn't happening in the previous patch.

Jackass1990

Reputation score
is the game not starting up at all for anyone else? has anyone had this problem already?

FoolClone

Reputation score
That last boss fight, though. The attack variety, the mid-point phase shift, the timings and telegraphs- I was on full DS mode for almost forty minutes until I beat her. I felt that fight was masterfully made, personally

noshowyu

Reputation score
Is it just me or there is a delay after 3 consecutive hits? This isn't happening in the previous patch.
Yeah, cant tell you exactly what version that started but I believe its intentional. Just nullify it with up+z and either keep attacking in the air or just fall and mash z again.

hsdth

Reputation score
how do we get the skill where the screen goes black and then there's a red KO?

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, cant tell you exactly what version that started but I believe its intentional. Just nullify it with up+z and either keep attacking in the air or just fall and mash z again.
I see. Thanks for confirming me about it. I thought my controller was broken.

noob77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how do I unlock enemy 25? I assume it's the zombie that can't be killed and keeps getting back up?

also what's the purpose of the "curse special"? and is there more than 101% to the map?

Last edited:

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
how do we get the skill where the screen goes black and then there's a red KO?
I've 100% the game and have no clue what you're talking about, so it probably doesn't exist

how do I unlock enemy 25? I assume it's the zombie that can't be killed and keeps getting back up?

also what's the purpose of the "curse special"? and is there more than 101% to the map?
It's not that you can't kill the zombie, it's that you have to whittle down it's health bar to about 1/3 of it's health before doing an attack with a lot of damage. When it's health drops to a certain point, it falls to the ground and regains it's HP.

The curse special is supposed to replicate the visual effect that happens when you're poisoned by the mini mummies in the crypt.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
there's a secret training room, entrance is in waterway1 through a hidden pathway
What in the world are you talking about? Of course I know of the gallery room, what part of 100% did you not understand? I was talking about a supposed skill that doesn't exist in the game.

It's not that you can't kill the zombie, it's that you have to whittle down it's health bar to about 1/3 of it's health before doing an attack with a lot of damage. When it's health drops to a certain point, it falls to the ground and regains it's HP.

The curse special is supposed to replicate the visual effect that happens when you're poisoned by the mini mummies in the crypt.
^This was me responding to your inquiry, I have no idea why you responded to the answer of someone else's question.

noob77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
^ I misread the 100% on your part then since I thought that was in reference to my question on the 101% map

and to clarify on the curse item, there's no practical use for it?

Vasyok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Where is clowns location? Can't find them in circus
(Playing with 100% save)

Jackass1990

Reputation score
Anyone know how to get the game to start? I click the exe file and nothing happens

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
when everyone talking about the "Kiss" skill....but where did you get that skill?

....and can I ask where to find enemy no.50? it's say from bonus event, but where is it?

Last edited:

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Where is clowns location? Can't find them in circus
(Playing with 100% save)
Assuming the save already had the clown defeated, go into the tent and you'll see the shoe on the floor. Run over to it and stand on it, it will teleport closer to the left. Do this until the clown spawns

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So I need to clarify, has the updated version with the new animations for flies actually been released outside Enty yet?