++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  • スキルツリーシステム
  • ログ機能の充実(主にH方面)
  • アイテムシステム
  • 料理システム
  • Hステータス(開発度・快感度・性欲・性経験等々)
  • 妊娠・出産システム
  • 入浴・睡眠
There are two people in game development, one is a graphic designer who likes mature women.
The other is DEZ, a programmer who likes pregnancy and delivery systems, bath and sleep systems.
The latest article, he seems to decide to add these things in the future

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Here is the translation part

Skill tree system
Enhancement of log function (mainly in the H direction)
Item system
Cooking system
H status
Pregnancy and delivery system
Bath and sleep

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Roflmao
Id have a look at that but that sentence is so hilarious ill leave it at that (also im a noob)

Also, agree with him almost even 99%
That soft ryona is good/loli sucks/anti-rape sucks/small breasts are best, etc etc

Still, there was absolutely NO NEED to make her older
She was just right

Reputation score
I feel like I've been seeing a lot more 3D art in games in the last year - even with side-scrollers/ACT games.

bkbikkxm112x

Reputation score
If Airi is Lori, there will be many problems. I don't want her to be Lori, but I don't want her to be too old. The young goddess is charming. XD

bkbikkxm112x

Reputation score
hey
is she the same airi from part 1
Airi in the first part belongs to the semi-finished product descent ceremony, so the strength is very weak. This should be Airi's complete body, so the breast is bigger and the age is also bigger.

Airi is said to have consumed too much energy because of fighting with lily before. Other gods seal her up to help her. Now it should be the way it was after the seal was removed

Reeme

Lurker
Reputation score
Airi in the first part belongs to the semi-finished product descent ceremony, so the strength is very weak. This should be Airi's complete body, so the breast is bigger and the age is also bigger.

Airi is said to have consumed too much energy because of fighting with lily before. Other gods seal her up to help her. Now it should be the way it was after the seal was removed
Huh... okay, I actually like that there's justification for her appearance now. That makes me a little more accepting of it because now we know it's not just "Oh, an angel magically aged and looks like a milf for no reason," but it's "This is how the angel was always supposed to look, but she was weak before," or something like that?

There's still ONE thing that needs to change though... those. bags. under. her. EYES!! Lol. I do not understand why they had to make her look like a tired, overworked mom. It makes her look a bit elderly too, but only in the face, so it has that weird Skyrim effect where the old people have wrinkly faces but fit young bodies. (Obviously her face doesn't look elderly and super wrinkly, but I think those bags definitely make her face look a bit too old for her body... or something. Idk. Something feels off.)

Last edited:

bkbikkxm112x

Reputation score
Huh... okay, I actually like that there's justification for her appearance now. That makes me a little more accepting of it because now we know it's not just "Oh, an angel magically aged and looks like a milf for no reason," but it's "This is how the angel was always supposed to look, but she was weak before," or something like that?

There's still ONE thing that needs to change though... those. bags. under. her. EYES!! Lol. I do not understand why they had to make her look like a tired, overworked mom. It makes her look a bit elderly too, but only in the face, so it has that weird Skyrim effect where the old people have wrinkly faces but fit young bodies. (Obviously her face doesn't look elderly and super wrinkly, but I think those bags definitely make her face look a bit too old for her body... or something. Idk. Something feels off.)
I really like what she looked like in the first edition,

Because she is like a 20-year-old adult female, because the arrival of semi-finished products causes her to lose part of her memory, so she does not know what happened before.

Now she is like a mother. Although she is more like a goddess than before, she has lost another temperament,

It is estimated that if the former wrestler saw her again, he would not praise her for her loveliness. snapshot20200512180357.jpg
XD

Last edited by a moderator:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Huh... okay, I actually like that there's justification for her appearance now.
it was quite obvious if we take into account the story from A1 where its mentioned several times that she just awoken from her slumber with half or less her power, and that this one was planned to be a prequel about her time as the goddess saviour and her battle with the vampire girl (last boss from A1)
In which, i really dont remember, she was sealed? Really forgot that part