What's new

ACT Ryona [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven (RJ284978)

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven

Wasn't there some talk awhile back about the lust bar making your female partners grab you and have sex with you when it reached a certain level or something?
It was certainly in the previous game and I wouldn't be surprised if it's planned for this game but I seriously doubt it's implemented yet either way.

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Still can't get it to work, can you post your CE file?
Sorry for not online for awhile. The address of the HP is not fix and they change whenever you open the game fresh.
So in order to look them. You need is to find them manually.

This is my step:
After you start the game from the start then open C.E. and find there HP (as I POST earlier) in 4 bytes.
Then you let them hit atleast one on Enemy I recommended on Incests and pause the game.
Then on Scan Type change the Exact Value to Decreased Value.
Then Find the value decreased. If your looking on Nelie HP. It should be less 1500 to 1400. If you let them hit one.

If you let them hit one on Incests. The hit should not be more than hundred.
You can spot them easily. I just pick the reasonable value then test by hit them again and look on value who keep decreasing whenever they hit.

Edit:
If you can't spot on Decreased Value... Why not use Value Between...
If Nellie HP and you let Incest hit her one. Just input 1400 to 1499 then enter. Hope this work.

Last edited:

Megumin.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New post: They said that the game will be translated to english for people who can't read Japanese.

fireball84

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New post: They said that the game will be translated to english for people who can't read Japanese.
Sorry, but habisain beat you to the punch on this about 18 posts ago. :p

Subin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So i idownloaded this and the posted saves but what do i do with the data files? When i copy and overrwrite the old, it crashes the game :( Can anyone help? Thanks!

PervertionTota

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

About "special" save, you need the same game version of the save author.
He give later in a other post if you find it

Tsukuyomi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If this is dead, sorry. I don't get on much and just downloaded a2.Is there a mouse sensitivity control? I can't play this because one tiny movement sends he camera flying.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What's special about the save?
It makes the characters OP. You can pretty much beat the whole thing with one person.

If this is dead, sorry. I don't get on much and just downloaded a2.Is there a mouse sensitivity control? I can't play this because one tiny movement sends he camera flying.
Yes it's in the settings.

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So i idownloaded this and the posted saves but what do i do with the data files? When i copy and overrwrite the old, it crashes the game :( Can anyone help? Thanks!
Game crashes because game build was updated to version 20170106181025. My saves with updated characters stats was made for build 20161220203650.
I can update data files to current version (posted on 7 january 2017) but I think I'll just wait for another big update with new locations/enemies.

If you missed the update log, here's what has been fixed (based on google translate) :
- Improved camera operability when using mouse & keyboard
- Fixed that part of option setting item was not functioning *(Some option in settings which didn't work before (?))
- Enabled to change screen resolution freely
- Fixed a bug when focus might remain after the option menu is closed

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Blog update mentioning some changes they've made to the game since a2 (but not added to a2 itself, so maybe that implies they might update the alpha again?)

-When doing magic conversion (Dorothy's), if there's already a magic of that kind in your inventory already it'll try to combine them as much as possible.
-You can pick up magic stone you dropped before
-Up the quality of semen drip on the floor
-The frequency of semen drip is based on how much cum is in the girl's vagina
-When you take damage it can cause semen drip
-Change the sword beam effect

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Lewdplay "lets-play video by Shadowfenrir.

I'm constantly amazed by the shit he gets away with on youtube, and he's decided to take a look at this game.

Expect bad jokes and a pair of dudes trying to work out how the demo works.

It does look like a more recent demo-version than I've played though, I might have to take another look at this.

Blanc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's a blog update. Although no pictures were shown.

Rough google translate: Something about attack range and the cum on your character?

I'm gonna leave this to someone who's better at translating.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I did not care for Succubus Nests at all, made worse by the fact that the two hottest girls (the succubus and the inn girl) didn't really get any action; however, this game really promising and really ambitious. In fact, it looks TOO ambitious that I fear the author might burn out and quite or release an incomplete due to whining about release dates.

Also, pregnancy? How is that gonna work? Are the babies gonna become new enemies or maybe be a "pet" that help out its mother? That would be pretty cool.

crimsiden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok i need help T.T I am looking for a game that was like succubus nest and this . it only had like 3 stages tho lol one where you face other females on your team one with blue men and one with pink men . It was bare bones but it was fun and i cant find it anywhere

Lumino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Megumin.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Blog update
Added a video of some audio program that has game audio
I can't tell what the narrator is saying since there are no subtitles (The voice is from the vocaloid Yukari Yuzuki)
The audio program has a couple of icons. There's an axe, health potion, a key, a shovel, a text bubble, etc.

Warning speaker users: There are girls moaning at the near the end.

On a less important note, it looks like they are using google translate for the video since the audio program has succubus whisper written on it and that's the result it give when translating the game from Japanese.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The post actually isn't about Succubus Heaven at all; it's for a new game, "Succubus Whisper" which is being billed as an audio roguelike adventure-thing. Set the job, sexual history, etc of the girl and hear her story. Loads of replayability, and no messing around with gameplay! Just procedurally generated erotic audio stories!

Although, it would be remiss of me to not point out the date of the post. Heck, it even says the date in the first sentence. April 1st. So yeah. Even if you can't understand spoken Japanese, you're not going to be missing out on this one.

Megumin.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well I screwed up...
Thanks for clearing that up.