What's new

Chapter 1 - Introductions Are a Plus

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Chapter 1 - Introductions Are a Plus

((Far as I know, Sin, the door in is the only way out.))

Izzy's equally as startled when Claire comes into the room, certainly not expecting a cop to be joining them. At first, she's watching the other woman as though she's expecting her to question the group of them and, well, do what cops do. It isn't until she gets a better look at her that she shakes her head.

"Wow. Those guys are even crazy enough to grab cops?" There's definite disbelief in her tone. "Geeze."

Remark aside, she seems to be waiting on anything else, letting Eve handle the "meet and greet" for the time being.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Ronny doesn't seem particularly srprised that a cop was the next to arrive. "Must be Scandinavian vampires because they went for the whole smorgasboerd available in town tonight."

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Claire's eye and upper lip twitched slightly when she heard the girl's name, the point of her fang protruding slightly. She ran a hand over her chin, calming herself, and rubbing away some of the dried blood still stuck on her skin.

Pulling her police jacket tighter around herself once again and forced a sigh.

"Eve Vosmus? Did you happen to loose a cell phone earlier tonight?" Claire said, her voice strained.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

She snorted, "My phone, my life, and my car. I thought I hit someone and ran to go help. Then he grabs me by the throat and next thing I know, I'm Kindred."

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"Fucking bitch, I'll tear her god damned throat out," Claire said, not even looking at Eve anymore, her hands curling into tight fists, her upper lip drawing back in a snarl.

Then she remembered she wasn't alone in the room, and so forcibly calmed herself down.

"Someone pretended to be you, and bit me, now I'm... whatever the hell I am now," Claire said, looking down at her hands.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

"Wait? The bitch? What did she look like?" Eve asked eagerly.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I didn't get a good look at her. She looked haggard, a little shorter than me, thin... but I'll never forget that smell... Christ why am I able to remember her scent?" Claire said.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

"It's gotta be her..." Eve muttered, "Hey Fletch, at least we know where she went!" She turned back to Claire, "I think it's another aspect of being Kindred. You know, heightened senses and all that."

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Claire ran a hand through her hair, realized she had lost her hat in the woods, and pulled her hair out of its pony tail. Shaking it loose with both hands the cop looked at the real Eve, and crossed her arms over her chest.

"What the hell is a kindred?"

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

"What we all are darlin'." Eve grinned, "Vampires, creatures of the night. Kindred."

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"Kindred is apparently the name the vampires like to be called by, some take offense to the term vampire apparently. We're all freshly embraced like yourself waiting for the rest of the new ones to be collected before seeing the prince."

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"Explains the fangs and taste for blood," Claire said, flicking her tongue across her sharpened canines. She leaned against the wall and let her eyes wander again, this time noticing the woman slinking in the shadows.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Unfortunately for Luna, the chance to disappear before the police officer took notice of her never came, the latter having turned their attention to her upon noticing her trying to vanish in the shadows. Remaining calm, the scarlet-eyed kindred returned the sergeant's gaze, as if to size one up to see what measures would need to be taken. It didn't "seem" as if the police officer recognized her, that was always a plus. Given some luck, she could pose to be a completely "normal" citizen, albeit a bit dark and shady, but an "innocent" nonetheless. Even then however, she could not help but relocate her hands into the pockets of her trenchcoat, the ones holding the flashbangs and other explosives... Should worst come to worst... it would be an opportunity to see how hard it would be to kill a fellow vampire...

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"That's Luna she's like the rest a newly turned, a little strange maybe. Fairly harmless though at least as far as we know." He stops for a second to force his hands to hold still for a while.

"I'm Ronny, nice to meet you uh SGT...?"

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Jaylene noted the officer slipping into the room, leaning up against a wall just as they all were seeming to do. She didn't say much for now -- as much as she respected the tiny police force in Red Deer, she wasn't sure what to say that could help matters out for a newly... embraced? HAH, that was a nice way of putting it -- in any case, she wasn't sure what she could do to make matters any better.

Sounded like some vampire-chick had gone and bitten a number of these guys. Jaylene wondered if the big, bald biker that had been after her had anything to do with it, or if she just happened to be an unlucky case... but, again, like with so many questions, watching and waiting seemed like the best bet to getting her questions answered.

This was such a drag.

If the police officer turned her way, she simply nodded a greeting and cracked a chagrined smile. There was nothing really special looking about Jaylene, anyways. She might as well just be a teen on the town with an oversized jacket... she didn't even really look like the kind of kid who'd get herself turned in for misbehavior. Jaylene figured that she could wait to make proper introductions.

'Guess the Kindred are above the law after all. Goddamn.'

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fletch listens, interested, to Claire before chiming in. "So, uh, did The Bitch turn you herself? Because if she did we're blood brothers now - what did they call it?" He reaches up to scratch along his chin as he thinks. "Ah right. Clan, that's what it was. We'd be in the same clan then." His entire tone is dripping of sarcasm until he steps up and reaches out his paw of a hand. "Anyway, I'm Fletch. I'd say nice to meet you, but I don't think there's anything nice about tonight."

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"Claire Winters," she told Ronny simply, giving him a slight nod in greeting.

She pushed herself off the wall, and turned her attention to Fletch. Claire took the offered hand, and gave it a firm shake, old manners were going to be hard to kill off she supposed.

"She was the one who turned me... so what clan are we in then, if we happen to be the same one?" she asked.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fletch grimaces - not in regard to her handshake, but to her question. "Fuck if I know. Whoever found you, didn't they tell you anything? 'cause Vincent sure as hell didn't." After the proper time for a handshake he releases her hand and stuffs it back into his overall. As she mentioned that she got turned by The Bitch he had hoped she knew something.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"The bitch turned me so that I could try and kill Vincent... I was a little hungry after waking up from being dead," Claire said with a shrug.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yeah, I was too. Those six feet of dirt held me back for a bit though", he growls. "So, uh. . . Did you do anything unusual?" He points his thumb over at Rashar. "I looked really hard at this guy and tried to see through the shadows - and I could. Don't", he quickly adds, raising his hand in warning.