What's new

Chapter 1 - Introductions Are a Plus

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Chapter 1 - Introductions Are a Plus

"Not too much past the basics, unfortunately. You're friends with Alexander, right? Stick around him, you'll do fine." River answered Eve before turning to Izzy. "If it makes you feel any better, is there anyone here that didn't enjoy the experience when it happened to them?" She asks, giving Rashar a nod when he speaks up in protest. "one of the clans, as well as Oggly and a rare few, don't seem to work the same way, but generally, people melt when you bite them. There's barely any pain, and if you feed often enough to keep yourself from going crazy over it, you're able to take small enough amounts that it doesn't harm them past being dizzy for a bit." She explains.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, good thing Izzy can't blush. "I was hoping you were going to say that." She seems to relax a little at the notion of...sipping, since she hadn't quite embraced the whole bloodthirsty notion like some still sleeping downstairs.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Eve's answering grin made the room light up, "Stick with Mr. Alexander. I can do that. After all, he did hire me just... yesterday." Then she settled in to listen.

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

Rosary frowned. She didn't want to go and nom on any poor unsuspecting innocent! She was supposed to help people... at least once she was out of school, but either way it didn't seem very 'nice' to be taking blood out of people. Though, it did feel a bit nice, remembering back to that incident. But still!

The worried Tremere stayed quiet, mulling over the prospect of biting into someone and stealing their blood.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fletch suddenly breaks out in laughter. "Shit, I didn't let too many chicks ride the mustache when I was alive. Guess that number's gonna skyrocket now", he grins, running his hand through said mustache and the rest of his beard. After a moment he realizes there are "chicks" present, and his laughter dies abruptly. "Sorry," he murmurs.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Eve giggled, "No need to apologise to me. Pervy humor is a staple back home."

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River said nothing in response to Fletch's comment. She looked around and still noticed some trepidation, so she spoke up again. "There is another alternative. It's possible to feed off anything with blood, technically. Rashar for instance, is probably going to have quite a lot of animal blood until he learns to mask his features. Anyone else is free to share in that experience, but I'll tell you right now, human simply tastes better."

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Not quite sure how to take Fletch's remarks, Izzy doesn't say much of anything at that point, just giving him an odd look, though feeling better when he apologizes. At River's suggestion about animals, she frowns a little. Why was it that she wasn't nearly as upset with the notion of feeding off of a human than, say, a stray dog?

Because humans aren't fuzzy. A glance at Fletch. Most humans.

And if what River said was true, human might keep her sated longer, not to mention, well, yeah, that bite had felt good, up until the very end, but they weren't aiming for that. Maybe animals in a pinch. Guess she'd have to see.

"So, how, exactly, are you going to teach us to do this? Not exactly something you can walk up to someone with and say 'Hey, mind holding still for a second?' Unless, you know, you can do that. If the hypnotism thing is true."

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"The hypnotism thing is true, though its something else not all of us can do. However, it's still fairly easy, especially for the women. For instance, her Fletch, if you were drinking at the bar and a couple women walked up and asked if you wanted to neck with them, you'd probably follow them anywhere, wouldn't you?" She said with a wry grin. "Now, working in pairs like that means you can only get half of what you can normally take before it's a danger to them, but there's no saying you can't do it twice."

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

"What about me?" Eve piped up, "Look at how short I am, I'm practically bait for every child molestor in... the... city..." she trailed off, "Would I get into trouble if I decided I wanted to clear the town of all the creeps with white 'Candy' vans?"

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"Human blood is indeed good," Claire muttered from her spot near the back of the group. Thinking about it, she wasn't sure if she would be able to drink the blood of a few animals. Something about it just felt... wrong to her now. Something to do with being Gangrel?

Something had drastically changed about her.

"You start sucking people dry left right and centre, even if they deserve it, people will notice," Claire then said in response to Eve.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

"Notice maybe. But do you really think anyone will care if their children are suddenly a lot safer?" Then she tapped her chin thoughtfully, "Maybe just drink a little from them, and scare the piss out of them with whoever my buddy is." She grinned a little maliciously. "Hey Rashar, you have a problem drinking from criminals and scaring the sickness right out of them?"

(Shrike take care of my response pleaselove ^^ )

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Rashar quirks an eyebrow at Eve I don't have a hrollen draining then iv they are Agents or hight have connections to Then. Still, I thought that you didn't like to e around e.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Almost as if he appeared out of nowhere Ronny steps into view from one of the darker corners in the warehouse apparently fully healed. (1 blood to heal 1 lethal, and 1 for OBT 1, correct.)

"I'm a little hungry I guess, and I have no problem with feeding off of the cattle. Might as well they fed off of me enough after all. Though some pointers on picking up women may be helpful from casanova here." He says with a nod to Fletch.

"Or if you have another idea for who would make good targets, oh glorious leader." He says folding his arms and looking at River.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fletch barks a short laugh. "Right, Casanova. 'cause all the girls love the big round hairy man." He takes his cap off to brush his hair back a bit. "I dunno. I feel like I'd rather fight somebody for their blood. Grab somebody 'n hold them down while I dig in. . . Fuck, that makes me sound like a god damn rapist," he adds.

"Still, if you wanna try the pick up route," the big man sighs, "best bet is to walk up to them and say something like 'hey, haven't seen you around here before' or something. Just something to break the ice. Once you get talking you're pretty much set for the night, 'specially if there's some booze involved."

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"Cattle... interesting way to look at them. Except bovine are usually much easier to trap and kill than humans are," Claire said, adjusting the duffel across her shoulder.

"They can try to fight back, and if you are not careful, you might piss the wrong person off," she continued, but she had a smirk across her face, as if that would almost be fun.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"I uh think I'll avoid the booze route for now. To be honest wether it sounds like I'm a rapist or not, I think I would rather just hold them down while I eat as well." He says while looking around at the others as if he's wondering what they would taste like.

"Why not refer to them as cattle, or as the bossy kindred seem to prefer kine. They mean the same thing after all. So are we going to go eat or is there more we have to go over yet.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"I only say not cattle because it doesn't seem as fun to hunt," Claire said with a shrug.

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

Rosary kept grimacing at the various comments during the discussion. It especially made her uncomfortable when it was said that this could be seen as something similar to rape. Way to make it even harder to do this.

"I wouldn't particularly mind only feeding on criminals. It'd make things less... guilting. Though... then that means you're eating them sti-...." She winced, her mind going to the gutter. She lightly whapped herself upside the hide. "...Uh that means that they're filthy blood is going to be going through our veins, right?" She frowned.

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River gave a shrug at Rosary's last comment. "Blood is blood. One thing to watch out for though, is that if your meal has something in their bloodstream, alcohol, drugs, blood-borne diseases, you'll pick it up as well. If it's blood or drugs, you'll pick up on the affects as well, it's actually the only way left for us to get drunk or high. If it's a disease, you won't be affected, but you will carry it to everyone else you feed from, so be careful about that. An outbreak of Syphilis between people who've never met will cause problems, eh?" She said, and looked around. "Alright, let's get going. We'll head downtown, and split up from there. Does anyone else have questions?" She asked as the group started walking outside to their cars.