What's new

Chapter 1 - Introductions Are a Plus

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Chapter 1 - Introductions Are a Plus

"Well Rosary my dear, if you arn't so fond of the killing, you can come with me, and I'll get you a meal. I brought my car from home," Claire offered to the shy girl, with a smirk that seemed strange on a cop.

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"No killing." River stated firmly. "Even those predators Eve. If people knew they were like that, they'd be in jail. Which means the cops see it as an ordinary citizen, dead in his van. Scare them off or expose them somehow, but don't kill them, and that goes for everyone." She explains carefully, making sure the entire group can hear her.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Claire raised an eyebrow, but shrugged. Her smirk however didn't leave her face.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright, so no killing those underage girls", Fletch grumbles. As he slides into the back of the car that Eve is steering the suspension gives a little. "So if we can't kill them, how are we going to keep this under wraps? I mean, aren't people gonna remember somebody chowing down on their neck?" Did they cover that already? Fletch can't remember, or he can't be bothered to.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Eve nodded, "If I got an officer to witness the slime's attempt towards me, after I got my sip in... would that work?" she glanced sideways at Claire.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"Don't look at me... I died yesterday morning," she said raising her hands up into the air slightly.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Eve chuckled, "Then I guess it's back to relying on Rashar's charming good looks to scare the daylights out of them." She looked back over at River, "That sound fine to you? You know, after you let us out on our own. I get that tonight it just a trial run."

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

Rosary was relieved at least for not having to kill someone. But this would still be worrying, as well as Claire's eagerness for the killing.

"Ah... no thank you. I think...."

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"I wouldn't think you'd have a problem with hotheads and rabble-rousers since you seemed like one yourself. I could live with being in the same clan as Adam though he seemed like he was pretty level headed."

He turns to look out the window, looks confused for a second before looking out the other ones. "Weird," he whispers to himself while shaking his head.

"So anything else we shouldn't do besides kill anyone?"

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"I am a hothead and rabble-rouser, but most of your clan is stupid about it, that's what I disagree with." River says. "And there are so many 'don'ts' in the rulebook I shudder to think of them all. But for now, just no killing, and no letting people find out you're a vampire. You mess with their heads some when you feed off them, they won't knoe exactly what happened, which is why we can do that without problems. If you think you wound up with a problem, do what you can about it without making it worse, and come see me."

The conversation splits for a time as the cars finally get going, winding up parked a couple spots apart about two blocks away from the courthouse. River climbs out and addresses the group again. "Alright, you guys are pretty much on your own for all this, there's no way I can babysit the lot of you at once. Meet back here in three hours. Rashar, and everyone else who can't deal with the squick yet, stay here."

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

As she drives, Izzy mulls over in her head the best way to approach this. She definitely remembered what had happened when Raven bit her, wondering how best to use that feeling as a distraction. Plus, if they were on their own, it would give her and Raven some time to talk.

Once they're parked and River makes the announcement, she checks her watch. She's about to ask what 'squick' is but kind of puts it together. Using the glass of the window to check her looks, she flashes a smile to her companion. "I think we need to go find a double date." She holds her hand out to him, arching a brow just slightly, asking him with the expression if he's okay with this.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Claire decides to stay with River and Rashar. She'd already fed not too long ago, and besides, learning some new tricks of the trade could be useful.

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

Rosary gave a meek nod and just stayed. There was little reason to try and make things more complicated and try and actually pick up someone to then suck their blood. She'd probably offend someone and then get shot or something! Even if that didn't kill her that would still likely hurt like heck. Besides, she didn't want to drink some creep's or not-creep's blood!

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Claire smiled when she noticed Rosary staying with River and herself.

"Taking me up on that offer dear?" she purred, almost sexually, as she turned a surprisingly friendly smile to Rosary.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Eve grins in the rear view mirror, "So Fletch..." she starts driving, "What do you say we head over to your junkyard first and pick up my car, and then see if we can find your truck before we head out to breakfast?"

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"Alright three hours it is. See you all then," Ronny says as he crosses the street to the opposite side and heads further down town.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Sounds good", Fletch replies with a small grin. "Let's just hope that the guys working at the cinema didn't get my tow truck towed. Turn right there at the traffic light." He leans forward and points to said light a bit down the road.
"Thinking about it, maybe I could make some money working the night shift. Always missed out on that. Plenty of drunk assholes planting their cars at night. Good money."

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Eve nodded, "See? There's a few bright sides to this whole undead thing." she follows his directions.

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

"No... I'd just rather have a bit of help at this sort of thing from someone who's experienced with it... as opposed to have someone get creeped out by me," Rosary replied meekly, almost cringing at Claire's purr.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Claire's smile didn't fade until she turned her eyes to River... and even then the ghost of it remained on her lips.