What's new

Chapter 1 - Introductions Are a Plus

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Chapter 1 - Introductions Are a Plus

Fletch grunts in response, not really willing to make a commitment to undeath just yet. "Y'can see it from here. Left side of the road."

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Eve turns off into the parking lot and hurriedly gets out of River's car, impatiently wanting to get her own back.

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

((Alrighty, here's how it will work. We'll stick in this thread, and I'll use bold lines to unclutter my posts to the different areas/groups. So decide who you're with, and where you're going, and I'll try my best to keep up.))

River's Group

River took her group in the second car, looking incredibly uncomfortable behind the wheel as she pulled out onto Gaetz and started North. "We aren't going hunting right now, I'm showing you guys one of the alternatives. If you want some first-hand advice Rosary, it will have to wait for some other time."

Eve and Fletch

The pair reached Fletch's shop without difficulty to find Eve's car parked haphazardly outside, which was a bit of a relief, as the last time Fletch saw it, it was still on his tow truck. It looked to have suffered little to no damage from being flipped upside down.

Everyone Else

Raven took Izzy's hand timidly. "T-together, or w-with other p-p-people?" He asked.

The remaining people that didn't go with River had several hotspots in short walking distance. There is the Blarney Stone Pub, Shark's Garage (pool hall/pub)), the Lotus Nightclub, the Vat, Whiskey 7, and Ecstatic ((strip joint, whether or not it's ladies' night is determined by whoever goes there.)). If they want to go south some, there's Billy Bob's (country bar) and Bellini's (preppy) in the same building, near the college, as well as the college bar itself.

Last edited:

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

River's Group

"Eve's car sounds good I suppose," Claire said, examining the vehicle from her position.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fletch gets out of the car as well and walks over to the dark building of the garage. "Got the keys in my office. Want to step in for a moment?"
The green Beetle is still sitting in the parking lot alright, just waiting to be turned on and revved up.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Eve beamed at him and practically pranced after him.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fletch steps into the dark garage and closes his eyes for a moment. There's that smell of grease and gasoline that almost became a perfume for him. And there's that damn dripping faucet in the employee's toilet. Without turning around or even opening his eyes Fletch reaches out and flicks the switch. The hum of electricity combines with the audible flickering of the fluorescent tubes as they come alive.

Fletch sighs. This place is the closest thing to home he's ever known.

Right, the keys. With a grunt Fletch gets moving again. "My office is back there", he replies with a wave to a door in the back of the garage.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Eve nods and follows, their unique circumstances causing her to trust this gruff man.

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

Rosary nods in response. "Okay...." Still better to just wait and play it safe, she thought.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Ronny

Moving quickly away from the others Ronny decides to go into the the first place he came across, at least to look around, Whiskey 7. "Well here goes nothing," he whispers to himself.

Last edited:

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Eve and Fletch

Fletch enters the office first and turns on the small lamp over his desk. A small photo standing on it, black and white, catches the eye - an elderly, somewhat stocky lady standing amidst her sons, presumably. If the wooden fence behind them is any sign of measure they're all taller - quite a bit taller - than the average person. The old lady leans on a wooden cane, and her eyes have the same color as Jonas's. Though there is a strength in her eyes that Fletch is missing. . . now, at least.

Fletch notes a yellow post-it on his desk and harrumphs. Big-ass hole in the backyard, WTF? Without a second though Fletch crumples it up and throws it into his trash can. Quickly he walks around his desk and picks the keys up from a key hanger.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Eve reaches her hands out in a gimme gesture.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

River's Group

Hut tyte ov alternativ hood that he, then? And uin hill you tell us the others?
Rashar asks in response to the first half of River's statement.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fletch leans forward and reaches over the table to give Eve the key - and he almost topples the picture. With a quick movement he can prevent it from falling over, and he takes great care to place it safely back on the desk.

After a moment of staring at it he speaks up. "Let's go, hm?"

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Eve nearly snatches it from his hands and rubs the key against her face and coos. With a silly grin on her face she head out to her car and pats it lovingly on the hood, "There's my sweetheart, mommy won't let anything else happen to you." she slipped into the driver's seat and ran her fingers over the steering wheel, before inserting the key and cranking the car with a sigh of bliss.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fletch's bushy eyebrows rise for a moment at Eve's overly joyful attitude towards her car before following her back out. He opens the passenger door on the small vehicle and leans a bit down to talk to her.

"Y'think this baby can take me? I'd need a ride down to the cinema to get my truck back."

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

She grinned at him, "My baby can handle anything." she said confidently, "It'll be fine."

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright then," Fletch replies and goes to get into the car, but stops with a frown before moving the seat aaaaaalllll the way back. Still, as he finally gets in he has to bend his knees. "Damnit, guess I'm lucky you didn't buy one of those European extra small ones. . . Smart, right. That's what they're called. Coffin on wheels if you ask me."

((For the lulz: ))

Last edited:

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

(((Those are so cute x3 someone on campus has one)))

She giggled at his position and what he said about the smart cars, "Money's the only reason why." and she backed the car out and headed to the cinema.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As they drive towards the cinema Fletch finds himself staring at people on the walkways. He hasn't fed yet, and it comes to dawn on him that this is what real hunger feels like. And by what he got from River he's not even at the absolute low yet. . . "Are we there yet," he asks before snorting about his own stupid joke.