What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CircleKame] GEKIDEN YOUITAN: EP2 / 撃電妖異譚─EP2─ (RE237757) (RJ237757)

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Well apparently they started using RPG Maker MV for this one, and they will update EP 1, EP 2 in 2020 to MV as well... and they said that production has been cut down from previous episodes... the rpg part i think?
And yeah there is no demo yet you can only buy the full game...
It would be nice if he took the time to do that with arms devicer S and actually finish the game cause it barely has any events and i really like the main character in that game but i am not getting my hopes up.

Cortharn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Agreed. This is one of my favourite developers due to sheer quality, but their games are always incomplete and buggy. Often a waste of huge potential.

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I know the author hates people cheating in his game. But it's not like RPGmaker MV is *that* much less hackable than Ace VX.

cheating in mv is much more comfortable and easy, compared to the other rpg maker plattforms. this little thing literaly worked in every game i tried. you can manipulate absolutely everythign with the press of a few buttons. likely the easiest cheat tool i ever used.

Attachments

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
wait for patches, at this point the game is broken, has at least 4 game braking bugs, witch either error display where you have to restart game, or freezes your character and you cant turn around ,
witch means you can only interact with things in only one direction, meaning it's not optimized and fcking huge, there is no point to waste time to even upload it
New Engine, same author.

BrokeBack.emote

Reputation score
Yeah I bought the game day one because I'm retarded and what happens less then an hour in? Stuck looking up. Really should know better by now.

VermillioN

Reputation score
Damn it! The new game looks really good but is impossible to play due to bugs. Does this happen to the previous one? did they took too long to fix it? i want to play it!

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
is there a way to cheat on non unpacked mv games? .. for some reason there are some games on MV that if you unpack them.. dont work anymore...

alan0n

Reputation score
Untitled.png

So this shed door in the park WILL cause the facing north bug. Do not hit it.

is there a way to cheat on non unpacked mv games? .. for some reason there are some games on MV that if you unpack them.. dont work anymore...
When I got it it was loose files, did you get a packed exe from dlsite? My unpacked version is running, There is definitely some bugs though (like the door and the looking at stuff a second time on the internet).

Last edited by a moderator:

alan0n

Reputation score
Assuming you turned the option to see the standing pic on and its still not showing? Id re-unzip the files making damn sure I was in jap locale and if that didnt work Id re-d/l the files from dlsite. Or if you got it somewhere else Id recheck it there. Apart from that not sure what to tell ya, this circle is infamous for buggy games.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This is not a thread about 撃電妖異譚-AE1- . If you wish to talk about that game, make a new thread.

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I played EP1 and due to the poor experience I had with it I skipped it to AE1, which I found, while a bit bland, was a huge step up from EP1. Never played EP2 and was wondering if it's decent enough to get, or should I wait until the MV engine swap?

alan0n

Reputation score
TBH Ep 2 was my favorite one. EP 1 felt sloppy and unbalanced (especially the first 30 min or so) and AE1 while it was actually pretty decent balance wise it is seriously lacking content compared to ep1 or 2. Also the Ep 2 characters were my favorites. Id say play it :D But I also said play it on day 1 for all these games, and they was pretty rough then.

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
how do you put other save game​
What...?

I don't know what you're asking. I can only assume that you're asking about the "auto-save" feature.
Auto-save happens before every fight, and it will always save in slot #1. So just create some saves in the other slots.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Maybe he's asking about the whole "save from the previous game to unlock some content" thing ?

thesilverderp

Reputation score
This game was just updated yesterday. Is there going to be a new thread for it? The update log says they even added new content.