Citadel Of Corruption (SIGN-UPS)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Citadel Of Corruption (SIGN-UPS)

I must, with heavy heart say that it appears this RP will NOT be making a comeback.

Recent events have made me question how much enjoyment I am getting out of remaining here, and why I continue to work on several topics.

Therefore, I must announce that not only is it highly unlikely this RP will ever continue by my hand again, but it is quite likely I will be announcing my 'retirement' from this forum altogether.

I do apologize to all, and I hope everyone can go out of this with something nice garnered from here. Good Luck to all, and godspeed.

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

I has a sad...

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

O,o ONOES!

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So ....

It seems you folks do want this coming back?

I had thought I wouldn't have any time for it anymore with other things, but ... It appears I may have some time opening that I didn't think I was going to have so .... Maybe I will continue this ... IF I can find the right files for it again on my HD.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

I'd be a happy harry if this was to be revived.

Mirchie

Reputation score

*grins* I've always been interested in this, since I joined the forums (OK that hasn't been a long time, but whatever.)

If you'll let me, I have a character.

Suzy Biggs Stats: 0/500 XP, 0/500 KP

Strength: 25
Dexterity: 40
Vitality: 25
Energy: 25
Intelligence: 35

HP: 75/75
Stamina: 75/75

I think this is correct...

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

From here on out, unless there is any objection to it, I will be conducting things a little differently.

If your character is raped, and they suffer an orgasm, instead of sitting and doing nothing for a turn, I will automatically roll until such time she either passes out or resists orgasm.

Also, if a character passes out via orgasm, when they wake up they will be able to move instead of a one turn wait, since the time they were out for likely would be enough to recover from the orgasm anyway.

Just a couple of changes to further smoothen this out.

For those wondering, I am still working on a version two of this to be run once this one completes, however it may be radically different in combat system than this one. For one, I think there will be a lot more enemies, and player will have the chance to party up before heading out.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*scratches his beard, wondering if this second version will make him interested again*

Mirchie

Reputation score

No objections.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

From here on out, unless there is any objection to it, I will be conducting things a little differently.

If your character is raped, and they suffer an orgasm, instead of sitting and doing nothing for a turn, I will automatically roll until such time she either passes out or resists orgasm.

Also, if a character passes out via orgasm, when they wake up they will be able to move instead of a one turn wait, since the time they were out for likely would be enough to recover from the orgasm anyway.

Just a couple of changes to further smoothen this out.

For those wondering, I am still working on a version two of this to be run once this one completes, however it may be radically different in combat system than this one. For one, I think there will be a lot more enemies, and player will have the chance to party up before heading out.
I'd be interested in playing that again with that version. The main reason I stopped play is I kept facing only bosses and most of my posts were: my character does nothing.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Same thing for me, except not having yet faced a boss

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah the current system I have for determining a boss fight isn't exactly the best unfortunately. It seemed to work at first, but then with more people and more rolls it became a situation where the dice sometimes don't cooperate.

The new system for version two that I'm working on would have a pre-set spot for each boss fight rather than a random chance. I haven't put anything up until now because I wasn't sure how I planned to work that, but now I have a fair idea on things. It's not finished by any means, but it's making progress day to day.

darkwyn

Lurker
Reputation score

Hello, are you still accepting more characters for this game? It seems like a lot of fun. If you are here, if not. Well character generation was simple.

Trisha

Stats: 0/500 XP, 0/500 KP

Strength: 40
Dexterity: 35
Vitality: 35
Energy: 20
Intelligence: 20

HP: 105/105
Stamina: 75/75

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Megumi's Stats: 0/500 XP, 0/500 KP

Strength: 10
Vitality: 40
Energy: 30
Intelligence: 30

HP:120
Stamina:100

Appearance:

Last edited:

Vacuusimago

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Naomi

0/500 XP, 0/500 KP

Strength: 20
Vitality: 20
Energy: 30
Intelligence: 40

HP: 60
Stamina: 80

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Naomi is good, So is Megumi except for Megumi's Stamina should only be 100. That's been noted in my pad and will be displayed upon her first enemy/trap encounter.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

If it isn't too greedy or too much trouble after looking around at gelbooru and other stuff I got an idea for a second charry. If it's not allowed ro too much hassle for you, just forget it, sometimes I get ideas a whole lot. :p

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nah, not allowing two chars per person in this one here. Only way you'd be able to use that one is if your current character gets fucked into a demon sex toy forever (at which point you MIGHT see her again sometime as an enemy).

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

One thing I just thought of: Are bosses health related to their vitality?