What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Damn. A lab is perfect for dogs. I really hope it happens. It most likely won't, but you have to be optimistic

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
View attachment 18751

Nevermind, fixed it.
The artist claims this is a different timeline, though. So one Aradia is sitting comfy in her boyfriend's arm while the other is crying alone at the table.
Given how many people (or things) want to fuck her in this game, Aradia sitting alone at a restaurant seems highly unlikely XD

ryproar

Reputation score
A lab could have dogs but most likely it will have more abominations. (Werewolves count right?) This new area screams Brain Suckers to me though. (Shudders when reminded of Orphanage in Bloodborne)

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
A lab could have dogs but most likely it will have more abominations. (Werewolves count right?) This new area screams Brain Suckers to me though. (Shudders when reminded of Orphanage in Bloodborne)
I could go for some big, fast werewolves.
Though to be honest, I'd rather he spent the next month adding the animations to enemies that don't have them yet. If you feel the same, remember he does actually read the comments on the blogs and twitter.

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Research lab might has lots traps, mutants, tentacle. oppai loli, mad scientist...etc

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Research lab might has lots traps, mutants, tentacle. oppai loli, mad scientist...etc
I wouldn't mind a test tube trap where the heroine gets encased inside where organic pieces latch onto her, brainwashing and raping her. XD Although such a thing may be considered out-of-place given the setting.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I wouldn't mind a test tube trap where the heroine gets encased inside where organic pieces latch onto her, brainwashing and raping her. XD Although such a thing may be considered out-of-place given the setting.
Symphony of the Night had a few subweapons kept in tubes like that, Sadly though each area seems to have one trap, so it's the Dark Contamination for the lab.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is it just me, or is the the new trap looking painful for the protag?
I mean, I get she's humping the floor, but vaginas aren't forward facing-- the face down, as far as I know.

And I can barely see what's going on in that damned cellar regardless so what difference does it make

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Is it just me, or is the the new trap looking painful for the protag?
I mean, I get she's humping the floor, but vaginas aren't forward facing-- the face down, as far as I know.

And I can barely see what's going on in that damned cellar regardless so what difference does it make
I got the impression that the protag's face is drowning in the goo trap.

Reputation score
Knights require proper attention while fighting. They feel like cheapo versions of Candore. Fighting them while leaving on purpose the support Priest alive is almost challenging.

I do seriously like what he's trying to do with the last area, between the Corpse Mound enemy that requires Holy Damage, the bells and the various enemies with different mechanics. It's a pity that the layout feels so cramped though, a bit more breathing space (and faster enemies) would help with the pace.

Uh, ehm. GAMEPLAY!

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Knights require proper attention while fighting. They feel like cheapo versions of Candore. Fighting them while leaving on purpose the support Priest alive is almost challenging.

I do seriously like what he's trying to do with the last area, between the Corpse Mound enemy that requires Holy Damage, the bells and the various enemies with different mechanics. It's a pity that the layout feels so cramped though, a bit more breathing space (and faster enemies) would help with the pace.

Uh, ehm. GAMEPLAY!
Is there any reason to leave the priest alive?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
When I heard "lab" I was immediately hopeful for some kinda sex machine trap but after reading more it sounds like it's some kinda slime trap instead. Sigh...

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
When I heard "lab" I was immediately hopeful for some kinda sex machine trap but after reading more it sounds like it's some kinda slime trap instead. Sigh...
If there is steampunk sex machine, i guess it will be nice.

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
I honestly have no idea how to reach the new area, is it around the breakable bridge above the save altar in the waterfalls?

View attachment 18860
well, go back to spider boss area, move left on top, there is a white spider enemy, finish it then go left, you'll see a place can enter, enter then climb up, you'll see there is a door, enter it, then you'll reach new area, moving left, you can find short cut, moving right, you can find research lab.
btw, there is no save point in research lab yet.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Hmm this is strange. So for the first time ever I tried to play the game with a controller. Got absolutely trashed by the spider boss. Huh. Switched back to KB+M and trashed the spider boss easily. Weird.