What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Man their boobs in that new Game Over look really awkward. MC looks like she has 3 boobs.

DrJones

Reputation score
I'm kind of not so fond of another month in a row with just CG added. I mean don't get me wrong, I don't really get to have a say in this because I'm not a paying supporter (credit cards and japan are just too much of a pain). I even kind of like this one other than the boobs looking weird

I mostly just don't find the CGs as interesting as the animations and I kind of wish they'd been broken up instead of being back to back months of CG work

Still a good game, still has a lot of content I like. I've just found the past two months to not be my thing

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
New weapon in 地下聖教会, just go right and down.

New ring at map before 地下聖教会.
Go right from temple till stair, then go up and turn left, you can find chest.
Effect is increase revenge attack's HP recover.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I'm kind of not so fond of another month in a row with just CG added. I mean don't get me wrong, I don't really get to have a say in this because I'm not a paying supporter (credit cards and japan are just too much of a pain). I even kind of like this one other than the boobs looking weird

I mostly just don't find the CGs as interesting as the animations and I kind of wish they'd been broken up instead of being back to back months of CG work

Still a good game, still has a lot of content I like. I've just found the past two months to not be my thing
The update added a decent amount to existing content. Weapons, weapon rebalancing, chests, a ring, and a new animation all for old areas. It's just that only one of those things is for masturbating.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Wew, can that sword look any bigger? XD

So what was the newly added content that isn't Quality of Life changes?

kofiattakusi

Reputation score
Reputation score
The Zweihander is properly meaty and heavy. Nonetheless, I do find it almost a novelty pick, the output is too slow for damaging reliably foes, particularly when swarmed. I can't imagine a proper use against the bosses.

It's me or the Holy Sword manages far too well to be effective against everything?

Also, weird CG. I get what he was going with the.... boob detail, but it looks off, I have to agree.

DrJones

Reputation score
The update added a decent amount to existing content. Weapons, weapon rebalancing, chests, a ring, and a new animation all for old areas. It's just that only one of those things is for masturbating.
Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not upset. This is a dev that I feel like if he keeps on whatever path he feels like it's going to be a good game in the end. Gameplay wise I don't have any complaints. I just would have preferred the CGs not to be back to back, but at the end of the day it doesn't really matter because the end product will have the same amount of content which ever order he does things in

So you're right, but I hope it didn't seem like I was saying the update was disappointing. I only meant to say that I know he chooses one lewd thing to work on per month and I would have preferred it if there'd been a month between the two CGs. It's a minor thing though and it's not like the rest of the update is bad because something was done differently than I would have wanted it done

Reputation score
After a boss run with only the Zweihander, I find it an interesting novelty weapon. That said, the hitbox on the Possessed Knight is seriously off considering its size.

It's just me or Candore is still the best boss in the bunch? Variety of attacks and phases, plus it ain't your stock monster. The others show creativity (bar Possessed Knight) but they are considerably less fun to fight. Giant Spider comes second, even if it's trivially easy to cheese, while Giant First Boss and the Knight suffer from... both lack of difficulty and interesting patterns.

If something needs a rework, it's indeed the Knight: it's almost easier to fight than the First Giant Boss, and it's predictable and slow. Faster attacks? More punishing specials? Whatever, it's not like the dev reads this forum.