What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

helltauros

Reputation score
How does this unfinished game have a thread with almost 200 pages of replies?
It feel more complete than some finished works tbh. is pretty good in gameplay and the H scenes are pretty good too

I'm wondering, if Aradia is strong as this game's main char, what will happen?
reminds me of this

IreliaYun

Reputation score
Still somewhat sad that the cherub arrow scene isn't her getting horny and violently fucking the nearest man.
I think the closest we might end up with is the hypnotism scene, but it just isn't the same.
There was a similar Game Over scene in Bullet Requiem ( which I like a lot ), so it's possible that we get something similar
it feels kind of weird if Aradia just finds a random guy and fucks him, considering there's probably no such thing as "random guy" in the Sanctuary
and it would be a lot of work if you want her to "violently fucking the nearest man" instead of the original animation of the respective mob
or it may be just a random inquisitor appearing from the background and gets fucked by Aradia, seems nice

I myself would like to see this too, maybe it could be impelled in the game as a Game Over scene
( which, hopefully, two of them are coming by the end of the month )

Last edited:

Stormsurge

Reputation score
are the two new game over scenes in addition to anything else or is it just those two for the month?
i really hope it isnt gore tbh, but thats a topic for if it actually is, that gore argument went on for days lmao

IreliaYun

Reputation score
are the two new game over scenes in addition to anything else or is it just those two for the month?
i really hope it isnt gore tbh, but thats a topic for if it actually is, that gore argument went on for days lmao
it is mentioned in April's update notes, he hopes to add two Game Over animations in the May update
5月目標
・ゲームオーバーエロ2個

and maybe I was wrong about them being gore, he states it's エロ, means they might both be erotic animations
I will correct my earlier comment

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
ゲームオーバーエロ2個
2 Gameover H-scene
Well, everytime I have an idea, when I tried to make it, suddenly I realized I can't do it, then I give up, and this happens everyday, everytime, so I can't creating for long time, can only record Red Alert Remastered videos, can't create anymore I guess.

IreliaYun

Reputation score
speaking of Game Over scenes, here's a list where there's no corresponding scene to it:
( using the numbers on the teleport menu, and excluding "safe areas" with no enemies, which you can't really die there except self-explode )

Area 4 ( underground parish )
I think this could be reusing the Area 3 scene considering there's also a lot of sinner slaves in this area
5-3 ( jail )
6-4 ( spooders )
Area 7 ( waterfall/valley )
Area 9 ( research facility )
Area 11 ( white cathedral )
total of 6, which fits the goal set in October 2020 ( )

I do wish we get more from the succubus in the Game Over scene, the in-game one doesn't represent enough of her for me ( she's almost entirely blocked by Aradia )
and it's hard to imagine what the Game Over scene of the waterfall area would be, we already have tentacles ( snails ) scene so it's probably the fish man...?

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
I do wish we get more from the succubus in the Game Over scene, the in-game one doesn't represent enough of her for me ( she's almost entirely blocked by Aradia )
and it's hard to imagine what the Game Over scene of the waterfall area would be, we already have tentacles ( snails ) scene so it's probably the fish man...?
There is tentacle Game Over scene? Or do you mean the one with the nun scene? Cause i think there are only 6 Game Over scenes those are Goblin, Sinner, The blowjob one, The nun, The captured with the other witch, and the drinking some liquid one, so which one is the tentacle or maybe i am not unlocked them yet?

IreliaYun

Reputation score
There is tentacle Game Over scene? Or do you mean the one with the nun scene? Cause i think there are only 6 Game Over scenes those are Goblin, Sinner, The blowjob one, The nun, The captured with the other witch, and the drinking some liquid one, so which one is the tentacle or maybe i am not unlocked them yet?
Yes, the one in the church, where Aradia and Candore got caught up in tentacles
and currently you unlock every Game Over scenes in the gallery by default
the only things not available are the two events ( big sinner and bunny girl )

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
5/30 Ver 0.50の変更点

バグ

・一度ゲームを起動して、二度目の起動以降タイトル画面に何も映らずにゲームを進行出来ない症状はセキュリティソフトが原因の可能性があります。
・武器強化のリセットで武器を選択した後に、"はい"か"いいえ"を選ぶウインドウが画面解像度1280×720だと表示されなくなる不具合は調査中です。1920×1080だと問題ありません。

※キーボード&マウスでプレイする際に装備画面やレベルアップ画面から戻れなくなる際は、何かしらの選択肢を再度選んでからキャンセルボタンを押すようにお願い致します。
今後完成までに改善する予定ですが、制作ツールUNITYの仕様なので現状はご了承下さいませ。

追加&変更点

エロ

・ゲームオーバーアニメーションCGを2つ追加しました。

沈みの峡谷と研究施設でHP0の後の選択肢で悪夢を覗くを選択してください。
Add 2 new gameover scene

全てギャラリーに追加済です。
Also added in gallery

また現状セリフの部分に開発コード上での呼び名で次のアニメはコレって表示をしていますが、完成版ではきちんとセリフが入ります。

5月の目標達成と6月末更新目標

5月目標達成
〇・ゲームオーバーアニメCG2個
Add 2 new gameover scene

6月末更新目標

6月目標
・ゲームオーバーエロ1個
Add new gameover scene

ご支援の参考になりましたら幸いです。

お知らせ

お知らせではないですが、モザイクの外し方など聞かないでください。
法に反します。

雑記

いつもありがとうございます。

今月は久々のゲームオーバーアニメの更新となりました!
今月も裏での作業を進めて残りのゲームオーバーCG(6個)も線画はまず終了しており、ある程度下塗りまで大体終わりました。
と思ったけどラスボスは完成した時点で独自CGあった方がいいな・・・と今記事を書いている段階で思い直しております。

また、今月は2個ゲームオーバーアニメの更新をしましたが来月は1個の更新になります。
あとご指摘がありましたが、エロアニメで黒い汚塊の敵Verのエロがなかったのでこれも追加していきます。

来月は諸々一気に作業を進めていければと思います。

そしてUE5の早期アクセスが来ましたね・・・。
私は古いVerのUnityなのでまずは魔女夜の完成後に最新Verにアプデしてそっちを使いこなさなければいけませんが、UE5も3Dならばそっちの方が・・・?!というくらい凄い内容になってますよね。

それでは、皆さんも体調にお気をつけてお過ごしくださいませ。
今月も本当にありがとうございました!

IreliaYun

Reputation score
As stated above, we have 2 new Game Over scenes added this month, belonging to the valley/waterfall area and the research facility respectively
And he plans to add another Game Over scene next month

In this month's note, D-lis has finished the sketch of 6 Game Over scenes
and he thinks it would be nice if the last boss had a scene on his/her own

It seems that the previous stated " there will be less and less content to show the supporters " is true, since we're getting just 1 scene next month
And by the time he decides to stop the supporting plans entirely ( which he hasn't stated when ) we'll just have to wait for the full release