What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

SirDregan

Reputation score
I really hope, we'll get a official english patch.
The ReiPatcher Translation isnt that great, lol

1666974884545.png

Kernog

Reputation score
This week-end is witch time. :-3
It's a little weird to play this game with proper difficulty, music and story ^^. In any case, time to enjoy, despite the censorship.

View attachment 45863
I remember that, at one point on previous versions, a good soul gave us a translation with proper font, so I wonder if this is a configuration issue.

Edit:
You can, at minimum, edit the auto-generated translation file, which is in the AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text folder. Ctrl+F the engrish, change it to something shorter, then save and restart the game.
In the case of this menu, this is a combination of missing "\n" (for the left part), and too long text (for the right part).
1666975910203.png

AngrySunTheory

Reputation score

View attachment 45863
ReiPatcher is rarely good, let alone great, in my experience. I still have no idea what the hell is supposed to be going on in Mission Mermaiden. Better than nothing though, if you're like me and have zero Japanese reading skills.

Anyway, going to purchase and download now. It's been an honor shitposting with y'all.

Dolima222

Reputation score
Hey, long time no see ;)

PS. Censored sadly.
you think an unscen release will be seen anytime soon? or did D-lis really implement censored sprites instead of an overlay

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Well, I'll need some time to practice, seems more difficult than before.
I feel I'm novice for Night of Revenge.
So sad.

ATCL

Reputation score
The gallery file that DLIS posted seems to be missing a few animations. Has anyone been able to find them yet?

Sing_apur

Reputation score
I hope you've enjoyed the game, but I have a little problem with the translation and it's that the texts of the diaries are not translated, can someone help me?

Derp666

Reputation score
Anyone else getting stuck in the equip menu? No keyboard buttons take me out of it

Edit: Nevermind. Spacebar and clicking on the menu item fixes it. Could be better designed menu

kek1488

Reputation score
Make sure you rescue all the girls, don't just leave them there for later eyecandy, that's how you unlock the Ranch place with karma, and then inside there is an even higher karma cutscene.
Also, Sewing kits is how you buy the other costumes at the witch shop.