What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

helltauros

Reputation score
AFAIK, the guys that have two guns and the two shorter enemies found on the lower levels of the ranch are the only other enemies that have grabs that transition into a game over.
big fairy boss can do that aswell. also fatalities count I guess

shane400m

Reputation score
Is there a written walkthrough for the full game release? Video walkthroughs are nice and all but the YouTube ones obviously cut out any sensitive content and written one would be helpful to find the Karma and alternate routes/events

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Well, I was plan to record walkthrough with very hard again, but so far nowhere I can upload, then these days, some people kept trolling my channel, so if I upload on my channel, I might lost my channel again, anybody knows where I can upload without getting in any trouble, then I'll try to record again.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, I was plan to record walkthrough with very hard again, but so far nowhere I can upload, then these days, some people kept trolling my channel, so if I upload on my channel, I might lost my channel again, anybody knows where I can upload without getting in any trouble, then I'll try to record again.
If video channel are getting shot down, you mifht make some file to download and put them on a sharefile service - if you can make the file of good enough quality and not to big...

james89

Reputation score
how do you install the boned mod I drop it into the same file that I have the game in and it's not working so I'm probably doing something wrong

h0und

Reputation score
Gallery not working - I'm going nuts. I can see the game over animations (they're not hidden), but when I click on them with touchpad, nothing happens! (I did download and copy in the gallery file)

helltauros

Reputation score
oh i was getting my hopes up I miss the mothly update :(
about your problem maybe is an incompatibility with touch screens? i dunno some things works weirdly with different hardware i mean mine does if i dont use a controller

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Usually it's because
1) the game / save folder is in "read only"
or
2) the AV is kickin in => add an exception for the game

dwarfpuffer525

Reputation score
View attachment 45891

Do you guy know where to find A103 entry?

Right now I found 3new event + 2 old event
1. Large Sinner (Old)
2. The Bar (Old)
3. The Ranch top floor (New) - She enslaved as a pet
4. The roof of the church (New) - She became meat toilet
5. The top floor of underground (New) - The white haired boss girl gangbang.
where did you find all the new events. I beat the white girl boss and cant seem to get the scene

Last edited: