What's new

ACT [ダメージ床の上で/Above A Damage Tile] エリスディスノミア/Eris Dysnomia (RJ392643)

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
my word thhats.... alot of reactions. its so good to see so many people really do care about the creator.

dont forget to leave a comment on that picture letting them know you miss em.

Last edited:

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
I like the combat system so yeah, still looking forward to this no matter the wait, hope he can come back feeling better.

DaKinE

Reputation score
i hope this game can be releasesd soon i loved to play ayura a lot i wish there was some option to add more enemies and stuff :X random

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do you guys think there's going to be a futa option the same way as Ayura had?

On a sidenote, god dayumm she thick, the animations are so fucking good and creative honestly

Asaladye

Reputation score
Im assuming the most recent update/relation towards the creator is from October.
Just a guess but i've just found out about this game right now and seeing that the creator is on an indefinite hiatus is a bit of a bummer. With all due respect however
Seeing new animations show up does show a small glimpse of hope though. Fingers crossed

Teh Imprisoned

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That's amazing! Well, I hope he didn't do it out of obligation, cause who knows where that leads him...
I'm not 100% sure of this, but there's an extra message if you follow their ci-en with an account (don't have to pay, just hit the follow button) and it mentions that the hiatus lasted as long as it did because they shared a similar concern. They also say that they were relieved when they resumed production, because they do seem to be having fun with it again. So there shouldn't be problems with that, hopefully.

asdasdasd1233

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
how i dowland this game?

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Horrah, new sex animation for the game.

the news is pretty much them saying they show to much of their progress of a game and thinks they should be careful, in other news they are probably going to impliment more "zako" animations, which is the outfit shes wearing.