Dark Empire - IC

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Elizabeth Blackshield, Tag: Seena, Kessa

Nono silly, that was not my portrait.. I was -in- the portrait. I control them... not every portrait.. but any portrait..
A.. also I am a lady and bondage things are above me! Tzzk the insinuation alone! I am not a pervert thats into underwear at all!

... anyway.. it seems you do not properly fear me! I guess I need to step up my game.. Ouuuuuh.. think about it! There is a skeleton!
She pointed a translucent finger at Kessa..

Already inside of youuuuu! Woouuuhuuuu... that's got you shaking, hasn't it?
She floated about.. it seemed as if Kessa would not get much out of the ghost.. well, unless she played along with the 'scary' ghost of the mansion.
Or maybe offered panties already.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Elizabeth Blackshield, Tag: Seena, Kessa -

Hmnnn
The ghost mused, floating over to Seena. Silk panties hmn.. I figure you can make your own, can't you? Well, you do have a really prim dress.. hrmnnn.... I mean they have to have been worn. Definitly.. b.. because of the curse. yes. She pondered, slowly rotating in mid-air, until she was looking at Seena upside down.. with an interesting perspective to boot. Hmnn.. it could work. Yes. Perhaps. Maybe. I'd have to sni... try them for my.. magical anti-curse ritual yes. She decided, after a moment, floating back right-side up.

Last edited:

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Hawken, Tag: Kessa Mood: Hungry, amused, slightly annoyed
Seena stepped back a bit, leaning forwards to whisper to Kessa: "Ok, how about I make a couple of them, then you put them on. I'll... stimulate you a bit, to make sure they carry your fluids as well as mine. I know you don't like my body, half of it anyway, but I'd rather not have this crazed spirit wooeing over my shoulder the whole time, even if that curse is a lie. So are you in on this?"

Drayco84

Reputation score
40c78604fef06adfb668affdb2fa46d8.jpg Kessa Summersword
HP: 55/55 Armor Class: 22 (Touch: 12, FF: 20)
CMD: 23 (FCMD: 20)
Fort: 7 Ref: 4 Will: 1 (+2 vs Enchantment)
Initative: OoC (+2) AoO: 3
Active Effects: None

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tag: Seena, Pervy Ghost, Ayuna
She sighs in exasperation, shooting a disgusted look at the ghost due to the slip of the tongue, before whispering back to Seena. "Fine, whatever gets this crazy dead lady to spill what she knows." She then looks over and spots Ayuna, sitting down and watching the events. "We could also just ask Ayuna over there what was in that cream. I'm not really comfortable with letting this old lady have undergarments that I've worn, even if she does seem mostly harmless."
Kessa then claps her hands lightly, as if praying and speaks loudly, knowing that Ayuna can hear. "Alright Seena, to help this unfortunate, old spirit to rest and to free us of the cursed cream we shall provide them with our own maidenly undergarments, stained by own fluids. However, we are but two maidens, and some additional help or even someone that has knowledge of this curse would be much appreciated." She states, glancing over at the elven maid watching the show.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Elizabeth Blackshield, Tag: Seena, Kessa -

Ooh... noo.. that sighing I fear has.. weakened my hold upon the mortal plane. I require a proper dozen of panties for my.. ritual now. .. ouuuuuooooooh! Elizabeth decided, floating half through a wall, just because she could. She almost looked as if she was relaxing, lounging mid air.

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Hawken, Tag: Kessa Mood: Hungry, amused, slightly annoyed
With Kessa giving her consent, Seena started spinning white silk panties with her spinnerets, 4 of her legs working at a speed that blurred their shape. She waited on Kessa to take off her own panties, then she used another leg to stroke Kessa's exposed cleft until she felt the wetness seeping out of it. Ahhh, the benefits of having so many legs... She was half sure that this was the lewd ghosts actual goal, watching them perform like this. She made sure to quickly pass each on to Kessa once done, so they were still wet with liquid silk. The designs were quite beautiful as well, multiple layers of thin white silk forming elaborate patterns that would surely hold someones interest as much as the folds beneath. (Int: 20) However, having gone so long without food, she felt a feeling of emptiness and fatigue set in. (Con: 2) Once they were both done with all 12, she took the sopping wet fabric and presented it to the spirit. "There, a dozen panties, wet with our fluids, made to fit a person of elevated stature and taste." She gave Kessa a quick kiss on the cheek. "Thank you for being so brave. I hope you come to like my legs, in time." She approached Ayuna. "Dear headservant, do you have any dishes ready? We are quite hungry and need to dine before leaving on Lady Blackshield's mission." She said, in as neutral a tone as her tired self could muster.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Elizabeth Blackshield, Tag: Seena, Kessa, Ayuna -

Hmnn let me take a proper gander.. The ghost mused, floating to the panties, seeming to concentrate, for a long moment, before picking them up with a hint of effort, lifting the stack of cute panties up to her face... and inhaled.. Snffffff... little bit of a mass-production, could use some more love and wear but SNFFFFF

Hmnn yeaaah that's the stuff.. hold on.. I'll .. secure these ... and do the ritual, yes.
She nodded, floating off with her undergarment-bounty.. and.. well, for a moment it seemed as if she wouldn't return, but then her head plopped out of a wall. OUUUUUH!! Hah. Gotcha!..

Anyway, the cream you consumed will affect your breasts.. unless you fancy going up two cups and lactating a decent bit.. permanently, you ought to have yourself some honey. Celestial honey, to be precise, it should clear most of it out of your system, together with a proper meal I guess.
She explained, whilest floating out of the wall slowly, a blue glow marking where she exited the solid object.

However, in the kitchen supplies, unless Ayuna has been hiding a jar, or you find a way to persuade her to spent a bunch 'o money to buy some, .. there's only enough for one of you, sorry. So... bad news.. teeerrible neeewwwss ouuuuuuh... you can propably already feel your breasts tensing and swelling up a little more oooooooh...

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Name: Vivian the Slut Location: Mansion, Tag: Oriala
HP: 20/37 Armor Class:17/18 with shield Initiative Bonus: +4 CMD: 16 Saves: +6 Fort / +3 Ref / +9 Will Speed: 20ft
Initiative: 22 Conditions:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vivian seemed to brighten as she saw and heard Oriala's approval. She had been taught how to keep and sculpt her body into the most desirable way possible, so she took some pride in her body, making her stand a little taller and bend her back slightly to emphasize her already sizable chest for Oriala. "Thank you Lady Oriala, I try to be the most desirable I can be for those I serve." And she had fun doing it most of the time. A blush came over Vivian's pale flesh and she let out a quiet moan as Oriala cupped and squeezed on of her sensitive breasts. "I-I can't wait to serve t-then" She moaned as her nipples were teased and played with under the tan warrior's attentions. "I-in honesty, I would love for that to happen, for me to swell with milk and young." Vivan moaned out.

She pouted when Oriala stopped playing with her because Ayuna came back into the room. "Dessert does sound good…" Vivian followed after Oriala and took a second bowl of mixed berries and cream, but when Oriala commanded that they feed each other, she blushed once again and took the treat that was given to her. She quickly ate and swallowed it and then lightly grabbed Oriala's wrist and sucked and licked each and every finger clean of cream, all while maintaining eye contact with Oriala! Once finished, she said "Thanks for the treat Lady Oriala!" And then grabbed her own batch of mixed berries and creme and offered them to Oriala, feeding her the desert with her hand. If Oriala didn't see it fit to clean the slaves hand then Vivian would happily clean it herself and would continue to eat from Lady Oriala's hand, and would feed her as well! If Oriala was very receptive to eating from the slaves hand, then she even went as far as to cover one of her nipples in cream! "Oh no! Looks like this clumsy slave has gotten some cream all over herself! Would Lady Oriala like to help me clean up?" Vivian says in a playful voice.

Drayco84

Reputation score

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tag: Seena, Pervy Ghost, Ayuna
Kessa pulls down her own plain undergarment just before that hairy spider leg plunges between her legs and starts rubbing against her slit, the itchy hair making her cry out. It doesn't take long for the skilled drider to make the half-elf swordwoman's sensitive nethers wet with arousal. Kessa trembles as she puts on the first pair, almost moaning as she feels the wet silk sticking to her lower lips, then gasping as that hairy arachnid leg assaults her pelvis again. By the time she makes all dozen pairs slick with her juices, the maiden can barely stand, leaning heavily against some nearby furniture with a heated, crimson blush on her soft face. Eagerly, the exhausted, frustrated, and dehydrated half-elf sits down at the table and takes a few minutes before she can speak.
"Ayuna, is she right? You need Celestial Honey to counter the effects of the cream? And can I have some water or something, please? I really need a drink..."

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Hidden Mongrel Location: Private Room Tag: Ayuna and Butch
HP: 40/40 Armor Class: 20 / 14 Touch / 17 Flat Footed Initiative Bonus: +7 CMD: 22 / 19 Flat Footed Saves: +5 Fort / +8 Ref / +1 Will
Specials: None

Oriala could not tear her eyes away from Ayuna's gaze even though she knew that her doom, the revelation of her secret lay within those sparkling orbs. She was mesmerized knowing that Ayuna was perfectly aware of the of the nature of her taint. "Please... no... don't..." Oriala protested softly as Ayuna moved closer to her. When the elf girl ran her finger along the inside of the shell of her ear the dark skinned warrior moaned helplessly. In that moment her eyes showed a knowledge that she would be a monster, a slave and servant, the lowest of the low and a sister in bondage and servitude with the curvaceous Ayuna. "Not... not my ears... oh gods..." Oriala shivered and her thighs clenched as the intense sensation sent a pulse of orgasmic pleasure from her ear down into her loose and drooling sex. "No... no... it's not real... not my ears oh... not..." She knew that her ears were nearly as sensitive as her clit when touched sensually yet Oriala had ignored them, had set the fact that only elves or elf bloods had ears of such unbridled sensitivity. It could not be true with Oriala for she was not a half breed, surely her mother was pure... surely...

Looking with fear and deep longing at Ayuna Oriala nodded slowly. Oriala knew the word whispered to her and she shivered again. "Sister... sister mine..." she could only respond in the same cursed tongue as the half-elf was forced to admit to herself and others of her blood.

More immediately though the looming presence of the guard distracted Oriala from the hated and desired revelation. She would lose herself in this handsome, virile man who stood in heated silence so close to her soft and eager body. Her hands stroked his muscular chest and the strong lines of his jaw and neck. When his cock pierced her pussy Oriala loudly cried out her pleasure. She was lush, soft and open and her well lubricated channel yielded lushly to his thrust. Oriala was hot, wet and tight around the bulk of his manhood and she ground herself helplessly against the rough, neat thatch of dark hair covering his pubis. Her hand gripped his biceps in a tight grip as the sensation of his slow withdrawal filled Oriala with an aching need. "Please... deep and hard... back in... please!" she called, her eyes meeting his with sparkling lust as she struggled against the strength of his hands holding her hips to drive him back down into her.

Last edited:

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Hidden Mongrel Location: Private Room Tag: Ayuna and Vivian

HP: 40/40 Armor Class: 20 / 14 Touch / 17 Flat Footed Initiative Bonus: +7 CMD: 22 / 19 Flat Footed Saves: +5 Fort / +8 Ref / +1 Will

Oriala tugged on each of the nipples as Vivian moaned and confessed her desire. She felt a surge of her own arousal for the lingering effects of the factory had left Oriala with a slow burning desire to bear young and swell large. "Mmmm... then we will just have to see if we can breed you with some stud." Her mind went back to the guard who had taken her so thoroughly in the bath earlier. "You will be my breeder then as well as my companion and slave."

"Mmmmm... you serve well," Oriala cooed with pleasure as Vivian liked Oriala's fingers clean. In turn Oriala ate slowly and sensually from Vivian not just licking her fingers but pressing each digit deeply into her mouth and suckling from it. When Vivian coated one of her nipples in the cream Oriala laughed softly, her eyes blazing with a hard desire. "Naughty, naughty slave. You must be cleaned and punished. " Oriala leaned down and licked and suckled on hte nipple, her teeth nipping at the tender flesh while her tongue flicked at the bulging time pinched so cruelly between Oriala's teeth. At the same time Oriala gripped Vivian's other nipple and began to pull and tug as though she were milking Vivian but doing so roughly that there was considerable pinching and pain.

Repetition

Reputation score
DM
Ayuna.png

Ayuna & Guard, Tag: Oriala

Archer2.jpg A smile touched the lips of the guard intended as the warrior's lover as her hands trailed along his chest and jaw. Of course for further fun handholds would be needed. His left hand runs down the center of Oriala's taught stomach, stopping at the indent of her button, before continuing to trail to her hip. Once there his hand grips the flesh there, allowing the light bouncing he was currently engaged in to speed into deep reaching thrusts from head to root. His other hand gripped the ample chest flesh of his companion, squeezing and mildly abusing it. The cocky smirk and storm gray eyes are only visible for another moment as he pulls the dusky woman into a deep, tongue wrestling, effectively quieting but not silencing the talkative girl. The activities in the water filled tub quickly splash over the side, covering the stone beneath in slick soapy water, causing the surface to be dangerous to tread on. Ayuna seemed to never be one to just sit back and watch, as such when her hands suddenly gripped Oriala's rump aiding in the bouncing tub sex no one was really surprised. The suprise came a little later as a finger made its lubricated path into the dark pucker of the half-elf, wiggling with practiced ease. Soon the thrusting starts to alternate, the vaginal bottoming out always pressing to the front and the sensitive bundle of nerves there and the anal finger that was joined by another searching for sweet tender spots.

Prurlen & Hazel, Tag: Kagami Hazel.png
Prurlen.jpg A bark of a laugh rips once more from his lips, the helmeted head of his dick flaring again as he does so. "If you walk funny after this, remember you asked for it." The human behind her whispers before picking up the pace, jack-hammering as quick as possible and somehow growing stiffer while doing so. The taste explodes in the disguised fox's mouth, and as it does she looses track of who came first. Her orgasm pushed beyond the edge finally and filling her with the mind blanking bubbles. The rear treatment painting her insides white as she clenched and spasming around the rod thrust as deep as Prurlen is able to manage. Hazel jealously watches the two on top of her getting off, before the moans start passing her lips and the invading fingers. As Kagami recollects her thoughts she realizes her thigh pressed against the squirting muff of the horny bunny. Still hard and hilted Prurlen removes his cleaned digits from the girl's mouths wrapping his arms under his ex's breasts and whispering in the disguised ears, "It is so good to see you again Kag."

Ayuna, Tag: Seena & Kessa
Ayuna sits, almost lounging as the show unfolds before her. A couple of times she seems inclined to say something but the two girls seem more than handling the apparition. A giggle even squeaks out as the ghost appraises the freshly made undergarments. However the fun eventually ends as the situation is explained, gracefully the elven-slut rises and sets to work fixing the two naughty girls some breakfast. The first course being some fresh fruit and cooled water (1% alcohol for purity. "So I was right when I thought the cream I was about to prepare for Miss Oriala and Vivian was a little thin already. Mistress will probably wish to have a word with you both about that. As for dishes ready, I will ask the cook and see if they are willing to start on breakfasts for everyone, they have been baking bread outside this morning." She then stands there with the table set for the two and curtsied a little revealing for a moment the lack of panties on her lithe legs. She turns to Kessa as the two are seated, "Lady Blackshield is correct of course. That rather expensive cream is designed to induce lactation, and was in a purer form. As for the Celestial Honey, I am sure other solutions exist, but I do not know them. I also am not permitted to administer the honey after my last incident with the cream."

Drayco84

Reputation score

Tag: Seena, Ayuna
The curvy half-elf gratefully gulps down the cooled water, draining the glass and asking for a refill. She blushes at the mentioning of Mistress Blackshield wanting a word about the cream but nods solemnly.
"Yes, breakfast would be wonderful. Anything high in protein for Seena? She seems exhausted." She asks, glancing at the woozy drider. "Uhm... Lactation? Why? And what happened last time with the cream?" She asks, before starting to chew on a piece of fruit.

Last edited:

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Hidden Mongrel Location: Private Room Tag: Ayuna and Butch the Guard

Oriala moaned and rolled her hips forward and into the steady fucking as the guard increased the speed and depth of his steady penetration of her slick heat. Her hips were strong and muscular with just enough feminine softness to add a pleasing heft to her body. "Ugghhh... ughhhh..." she grunted as the hard presence deep in her belly punched into the length of her sex like an irresistible force. She arched her back to press her breasts forward and into his hands. The rough fondling of her body would leave bruises but Oriala craved his firm manhandling.

"Mmmmfffflll..." she hummed with pleasure as her hands came around behind the back of his head and pulled him into the hard kiss. Pressing, dueling, swirling her tongue Oriala bit his lip and savored the bright, coppery taste of his blood as she moaned against him. Oriala was thrashing now, grinding hard against his thrusts to increase the force and depth of his cock with each deep movement into her welcoming depths.

She stiffened suddenly as Ayuna's soft, pleasing bosom pressed against Oriala's lean, slender back. "Mmmm! Mmmllllmmmmm!" Oriala gasped and jerked as Ayuna slipped a slender finger through her tight, dark star. Her mouth was gagged with the tongue of her lover such that Oriala could only squirm and twist her pelvis as Ayuna and the guard took her in all of her openings. She was soon moaning loudly through the kiss and thrusting herself back and forth pursuing first the cock and then the finger as her body shuddered with an incredible orgasm!

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Hawken, Tag: Kessa Mood: Hungry,
"I'd love to eat a fried deer leg..." Seena mumbled. She drank from the water as well. "Camping outside the city sounds much more appealing now, doesn't it?" She joked. "I don't know if that spirit spoke the truth, I..." She fondled her breasts through her silk dress. She imagined Hana suckling at her breasts, drinking her milk... or Kessa... She imagined them both with enormous, swollen breasts, lying on a bed, eagerly suckling at the other's teats, desperate to be milked... "I think I would like to be able to produce milk, my people don't breastfeed, or lactate at all during pregnancy..." She was flushed now, pawing at her breasts, imagining her nipples being licked and sucked... She sighed as she managed to gain control over herself. "But... if my breasts become any bigger and heavier, I'll fall over in front..." She said, without any hint of humor in her voice, waiting for Kessa's response.
"Ayuna, what other effects does that celestial honey have?" She asked the headmaid.

Aenon

Reputation score
"Eternity huh? Well then, we can agree on a time limit, since you feel so confident...and see how that goes. Few centuries should be enough?" the spirit mused.

It could sense that Melana really believed her words....still it didn't believe that this made her words right.

It had lived long enough to know that motives became blurry the longer you lived...given enough time, Melana would also turn to a monster...it could only hide a smile of anticipation about how she would turn out. And no matter how strong willed she could be, he would be there to influence her...how long it would take until she gave in? It didn't matter...it would still have fun...

And then, it also knew that living forever was only so useful...one day someone pops out and traps you in a sword...or tries to sabotage your machine....or something. Why not have someone else draw the really strong enemies off it? Why risk someone else finding a way to seal it back, or worse?

Of course, it wouldn't explain itself to her...no, she would let her think that she tricked him. Even her strongest magic would only work for so long, after all.

"Sure, world domination is easier than it sounds. However it isn't the lack of resources that is causing everything...it is greed." it smiled, giving her an other kiss, to feed her more of it's sweet poison.

Greed...back then, it had no greed. It was content to live with some sun and some water. However, when enough time passed, and it was taught other things...and then sun and water wasn't enough any more. Death wasn't what it feared most...boredom was. Did it really want to take over the world? No, it just wanted to turn those interesting things called humans to his side, to play with him. Regular humans were dead at the blink of an eye, after all...

"Yes, I believe you can do it..." it said, as the tentacles plunged deeper into her, thrusting her rhythmically.

"You can save the world...and even make everyone happy." it mused nibbling on Melana's lips. "You should control everyone, and guide them do what is right for them...both monsters, and humans."

"And I will be by your side, helping you, and pleasing you whenever you want some fun time...you see..."
it continued, her left hand playing with her nipples as her right hand lightly stoked her raven black hair.

"... I believe I wouldn't be here doing these things to you...if you didn't want me to...am I wrong?"

"Of course I also want the things I told you before. Nothing you can't easily provide me with, right?"

"As for Hana...I know her best...I could tell you how to handle her."
it smiled generously.

[Melana must roll a new DC 15 Fort save, or remain effected by the arousing scent (that gives her -2 to saves among other things).
Then she takes 2 more Lust Con damage! She is also taking 15 lust damage! On top of that, she must make a DC 15 Fort save or become paralyzed for 1d4 rounds.
Finally, she is still grappled.
(Everything is in the right order that should happen, since con dmg would change her con save)]

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
24240 Kagami, Sheep in Wolves Clothing; Location: Prurlen's Home; Tag: Prurlen; Mood: Happy, Surprised;
Core States: HP (26/26)[+1 non Lethal]; AC 14; CMD 13; Init: +3; Fort: +2; Ref: +5; Will: +5
Base Save DC: 15; Grade 1: (8/8); Grade 2: (2/5) Meta Magics: +1 , +1

To Kagami's delight her partner picks up the pace in his anal thrusting. Pushing deeper and harder into her. With the salty taste of bunny juice exploding in her mouth Kagami is reduced to her most bestial state, moaning, rutting, and rubbing on anything she can. Subconsciously she reaches out for her tail to wrap around her mate, however the magic she keeps up means that she has no tail with which to show her gratitude. Instead she came, her built up juices leaked all down her thighs, coating both her and her bunny lovers lower parts in the sweet vulpine musk.
Eventually Prurlen came as well, placing a load of his warmth inside the fox. She can't help but smile as the new twist on the familiar brings her back to where reality, calming her mind. She pulls nearer to Hazel trying to create a memory of there shared body warmth. "It has been wonderful seeing you again Prurlen... I think I'll stop by again after my next mission." She smiles, though only Hazel has a view of her contentment.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Melana Blackshield, Melana's Laboratory, Tag: Hana-demon

Melana panted, a deep flush slowly spreading on her cheeks.. it was evident that, whilest well controlled, the demons.. abilities had an effect on her, most certainly. "Sure, we can re-evaluate your loyalty ever third century, how about it?" Melana breathed out, heavily, but supremely confident. However, it seemed that both had secrets from another.. Melana's plan sounded incomplete, and the thin.. if aroused smile on her lips hid further secrets.

"Now you sound more like a trapped angel. 'tis not the sword, but the wicked heart that yields it and ye wickedness comes from ye vices" She found the time to tease. Although, right after, with the tentacles thrusting deeper, she gasped and moaned as well.. confident as she was, her body was still that of a womans.. not even one all too hard to arouse either.

"You believe, hmn? But controlling others is only the first step.
I'll appreciate some pointers for Hana, yes.. hmn.. but let us not trade pleasure for knowledge, what an uneven comparison.. haah.. instead, how about I tell you my full plan, if you are so helpful.. see, ruling this world and ordering it, removing all threats and dangers.. that is foolish. Humanity.. monsters too, grow and evolve not through haaah.. yes.. let those tentacles pump deeper.. they grow and evolve through struggle and pain. Taking it away from them is a mistake, just as denying them happiness beneath me is more morally corrupt than enforcing it.

My true goal is not to become this worlds saviour.. oh I will be.. but .. not to most. I will save this world.. and then, I will disappear.. and then, I shall become the evil of this world. I will accumulate allies and knowledge, and power, and prepare myself to be the darkness that this world strifes to overcome, but never can, never must. I will be this worlds sole proprietor of evil, of enslavement and of danger, guiding it to it's new golden age, its'.. haaah.. release.. not as some hero or mistress.. but as it's Dark Messiah!"
Melana proclaimed, moaning and writhing in the demon-incarnations grasp, still a confident smirk on her lips as she explained herself.

Aenon

Reputation score
"Trapped angel? Probably not. I think fighting for what you want is only natural...it is just that you people are ok with it, only sometimes."

The spirit was eager to follow her wish, plunging it's tentacles even deeper, while lowering Hana's body reaching down to kiss Melana's pussy, right above where the tentacle was entering her. She then started kissing her there, during Melanas explaination og her plans, massaging her butt-cheeks at the same time.

"Hah, this sounds interesting...what an interesting human you are..." the spirit chuckled. To it, Melana's plan made little to no sense...which made it more interesting.

"Why don't you just use the evils that already exist then?" it pondered, as it lapped down the fluids that were overflowing from her pussy.

"As for Hana, it is simple really. You just have to give her missions that require her to learn to submit. If she succeeds, so be it. If she fails however, you should then punish her...she will accept any fair punishment. And she has already agreed to take punishments for that spider-girl too..." it smiled.

"But you just forgive their failures instead..." it sighed exaggeratedly. "You should punish them when they deserve it...or are you planning only to give them rewards?"