What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Drakmania

Reputation score
Here you go:
2 - 5
4 - 1
6 - 3
Thank you, my good sir/madam.

And now I'm stuck as hell on the Mermaid. After you escape from the snake thing and turn down the first Mermaid's "offer", when you try to go back into the sewers to fix the pumps, she turns into a monster and tries to eat you...I tried spamming the struggles, I even used some magic to see if that would work, but I keep getting my ass eaten. What do I do?

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
And now I'm stuck as hell on the Mermaid. After you escape from the snake thing and turn down the first Mermaid's "offer", when you try to go back into the sewers to fix the pumps, she turns into a monster and tries to eat you...I tried spamming the struggles, I even used some magic to see if that would work, but I keep getting my ass eaten. What do I do?
Here is the link for a Pacifist Mode walkthrough. Even if you aren't doing pacifist route it tells you how to beat each monster girl.

But if you don't want to read it, be sure to have the Protective Shirt equipped to negate her mucus and allow you to struggle normally. Or use wind magic to get rid of mucus and binding with her. In addition she is weak to electric magic, but DON'T shock her when she grabs you unless you want to hurt yourself too.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Shrift has updated

I think he edited some old animations to make them look better, but I'm not sure what else he's done.

Juicyjuice

Reputation score
Shrift has updated

I think he edited some old animations to make them look better, but I'm not sure what else he's done.
A version or two ago, he improved the look of Iron Maiden's standing pose, as well as her "front" sex scene.

For this recent update, he cleaned up pretty much all of Lampas's sex scenes, some more than others. Haru also seemed to have got a bit of touch up on her pink bed scene, and she has a new animation of trapping Kazuya in her hoodie.

I was able to get Haru's new scene in the memory scene back at the grocery store by having Kazuya get sealed by Liz and then struggling out of Haru's bind after you give the cats drinks. According to the creator's Twitter, It seems like there's a way to get the new animation in My Room, but I couldn't find it.

podiewinkle

Reputation score
Is that located in the save game folder ? is there nothing in saaay users/appdata/local or anything like that ?

Juicyjuice

Reputation score
Found Haru's new scene in My Room. You normally can only have sex with your friends up to 5 times before you need rest. If Haru's hoodie sex scene is your 5th fun time, she'll automatically transition to the new scene. I believe that this is the first time you get an additional scene if you get "exhausted".

bigman2433

Reputation score
New Ci-en post talking about Shrift 2

JudgementTowel

Reputation score
oh realy? well let me fix that real quick

save00 and save04 go into the save folder and publicdata goes into the general shrift folder

edit: just remember, this was my first time playing around with a savegame editor and changeing the switches and variables, so expect here and there something weird, but as far i can tell all the rooms are working and the refighting after sleeping works

edit2: the art isnt the best, but still something about this game makes it SOOO MUCH enjoyable for me, maybe because the art isnt the best thus theres more for your imagination? i cant wait for the next 3 chapters
This Save File isnt here anymore can you send it to me

Aesthetic

Reputation score
It'd be nice if OP had the link to the Ci-En. It's not easy to find.

So it seems there's 2 DLC in total. In one of the newer messages, he mentions how he wants to make one of the EX Scenarios, the girl from DLC 1?
So is the DLC just a test preview of the content he's going to add in with the updates, or is it exclusive content?

The updated animations are nice.

Iron Maiden from the front actually shows her nipple. The simple shading he used on Lampas is gone now. There's gradience and a sense of volume.

Also damn... Mukuro and Barghest won both polls. Mukuro #1 and Barghest #2.
Mukuro I can sort of get.
Her story makes you want to emotionally be there for her.
Lots of things happen during her chapter from meeting the crazy scientist, to getting interrupted by Nina, to the helicopter to more. It feels like the biggest chapter for sure. You even have to come back to fight the twins so you spend a lot of time with her.
Her tempting animation was the first time he did the whole reveal boobs and it pops out thing.
She's also monstrous in all the safe ways.

Barghest I don't understand as much...
Actually... nvm. I think I get it. She has two separate gangbang scenes. The second one is especially hot in a scary way. I guess thinking back on it she's definitely the most sexually aggressive monster. Since she doesn't have that many attacks she'll be using her sexual attacks a lot.

Sphinx makes sense as the third most popular imo.
Her fight is completely unique for everyone and she has A TON of scenes. The only one who has more is Daiji, and Daiji's fight was way too frustrating. Also Daiji really felt evil at first, especially with how she talked about your best friend.

Last edited:

Aesthetic

Reputation score
dammit! when do these polls happen? i keep missing them!
Ci-en, and there's only been two.
I'm just bringing it up again to have a discussion here.

Also, I did ask to update the OP with the Ci-En link as that would be really helpful.

You need an account to view some posts though.

guimantis

Reputation score
Ci-en, and there's only been two.
I'm just bringing it up again to have a discussion here.

Also, I did ask to update the OP with the Ci-En link as that would be really helpful.

You need an account to view some posts though.
Oh ok, might be a bit complicated to understand the posts there but google translate should help.

On the topic of the monsters, i kinda feel like Mother Rabbit ended up being one of the least developed monsters, not only she has few scenes but she also seemed to be one of the monsters with few events related to her. wish that was rectified in some form of update to bring her to the level of other girls.

Iron Maiden also has only 2 scenes but because of the many events and her ivolvement with your actions in the game early on i feel like she leaves a lot more of a presence.

i can't feel much for Mukuro because the translation is not quite there for me to understand her story but yeah, she is probably the girl that has most time spent on.

Sphinx is comedic, and despite my frustration the first few times i fought her, she had a very interesting and fitting fight.

Tuxxy

Reputation score
Hey lads, Any idea how I get the money bags loss scene with liz and haru? I'm guessing you have to buy them a load but nothing I try is working.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Hey lads, Any idea how I get the money bags loss scene with liz and haru? I'm guessing you have to buy them a load but nothing I try is working.
Just keep buying the most expensive thing. It's not really a super unique scene but it's alright.

Madflavor

Reputation score
Just so happy Shrift 2 got announced. Been waiting all year for this!

What's our predictions for release date? Next year probably, but I'm wondering when.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Just so happy Shrift 2 got announced. Been waiting all year for this!

What's our predictions for release date? Next year probably, but I'm wondering when.
Two years is more likely IMHO.
The first animations he posted on pixiv for the first SHRIFT was a year before part1's release. A complete game came out 2 years later.