What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Two years is more likely IMHO.
The first animations he posted on pixiv for the first SHRIFT was a year before part1's release. A complete game came out 2 years later.

So does that mean the creator officially stopped working on the first game and won't update it anymore?
Will he work on finding an affordable way to translate to english the first game? Or he gave up on that? Does anybody know?

So does that mean the creator officially stopped working on the first game and won't update it anymore?
Will he work on finding an affordable way to translate to english the first game? Or he gave up on that? Does anybody know?
I'm using Google Translate on the creator's Japanese Twitter, so there's a chance that I'm wrong. From the looks of it, there's at least another EX mission in the works.
A fluffy hypno sheep demon seems to be the boss of it.

Two years is more likely IMHO.
The first animations he posted on pixiv for the first SHRIFT was a year before part1's release. A complete game came out 2 years later.

Eh not sure I can agree with that. If it was that far off, I'm not sure he would reveal it this early and start showing off. And we know by now that he's gotten better and faster at his craft.

Btw when I say release date, I'm not talking about the full game. I'm assuming he'll release Shrift 2 in parts like the last came, so that's why I'm thinking Part 1 might come out next year.

I'm using Google Translate on the creator's Japanese Twitter, so there's a chance that I'm wrong. From the looks of it, there's at least another EX mission in the works.
A fluffy hypno sheep demon seems to be the boss of it.
Isn't that fluffy hypno sheep demon for Shrift 2?

Isn't that fluffy hypno sheep demon for Shrift 2?
Like I said, I used Google Translate, so it wasn't clear to me. I saw something about #2 in one of the older posts, so I assumed it meant EX2. Now that he announced Shrift 2, it does look like the new demon is for the sequel.

I have a question, because I'd like to remain unspoiled for Shrift II.

During Shrift's development and release of it's different parts, did the developer always post pictures and gifs of the girls we'd see in the next upcoming part? Because if that's the case I should probably avoid his twitter.

During Shrift's development and release of it's different parts, did the developer always post pictures and gifs of the girls we'd see in the next upcoming part? Because if that's the case I should probably avoid his twitter.
Yeah he did for chapter 3 and 4 if I remember.

He didn't post the actual adult scenes though.
does anyone know where to enter a code or open a bug fix window ?
There's a roast turkey where you can enter a code in the place where you go when you die.

If I start a genocide run first, then do a true pacifist run, when the pacifist run be tainted by the genocide run?

Trying to get the last pages of the book and figure I have to start a genocide one first to do so.

If I start a genocide run first, then do a true pacifist run, when the pacifist run be tainted by the genocide run?

Trying to get the last pages of the book and figure I have to start a genocide one first to do so.
There good information about routes: https://ulmf.org/threads/devils-office-shrift-rj209839.11163/page-76#post-1058932

For book it dont matter which route you choose, and currently you cant achieve 100% completion, scenes still in development (i hope)

Last edited:
Genocide has no unique sex stuff. It's just violence.

Um... wait a minute, is that truly correct? I played through a true mercy route (a lot of work) and didn't fight Hyakki at all. Yes I have Hyakki in the dream space but i can't appear to see her loss scene that is experienced in the genocide route. Also there is another gril in the game that has a loss scene i think part of the way through chapter 4 that doesn't appear in my loss scenes either and i have to dig through my saves if i want to go back and see that for chapter 4. Now I can tell you that Anegorami has that fight scene in his save directory against Hyakki, so that loss scene is technically available to the community(?) here.

I don't believe I have any access to read through the Hyakki loss scene or the other loss scene in my saves uploaded or in the true mercy route in general, I'm referring to in chapter 4 (sorry for being a vague ass and I know this other particular one I'm talking about is NOT exclusive to one route or another as well) but I want to try and help give good answers. Also I think in the regular pacifist ending, you don't fight Hyakki ether though i could be wrong about that.

This game is a cluster of confusion Clawfoot, if you are going through the game on your own for a true mercy route be prepared to back up saves in a haphazard manner like i did i my uploads.

Last edited:
Um... wait a minute, is that truly correct? I played through a true mercy route (a lot of work) and didn't fight Hyakki at all. Yes I have Hyakki in the dream space but i can't appear to see her loss scene that is experienced in the genocide route. Also there is another gril in the game that has a loss scene i think part of the way through chapter 4 that doesn't appear in my loss scenes either and i have to dig through my saves if i want to go back and see that for chapter 4. Now I can tell you that Anegorami has that fight scene in his save directory against Hyakki, so that loss scene is technically available to the community(?) here.

I don't believe I have any access to read through the Hyakki loss scene or the other loss scene in my saves uploaded or in the true mercy route in general, I'm referring to in chapter 4 (sorry for being a vague ass and I know this other particular one I'm talking about is NOT exclusive to one route or another as well) but I want to try and help give good answers. Also I think in the regular pacifist ending, you don't fight Hyakki ether though i could be wrong about that.

This game is a cluster of confusion Clawfoot, if you are going through the game on your own for a true mercy route be prepared to back up saves in a haphazard manner like i did i my uploads.
Yeah, you can get into genocide route by chapter 2. Even Iron Maiden's fight changes. It's no longer an escape the cage type fight but a real battle.
I just checked the gamefiles to make super sure and yep, no sex happens in genocide route.

Yeah, you can get into genocide route by chapter 2. Even Iron Maiden's fight changes. It's no longer an escape the cage type fight but a real battle.
I just checked the gamefiles to make super sure and yep, no sex happens in genocide route.
until the final boss anyway

Two quick questions. Are there only two extra stories and is the green crystal extra available? You can interact with the crystal but Japanese is my kryptonite

Back