What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Its amazing this is still being updated when it was released in 2017. Most developers would just move on, it feels like he should move on.
I mean... He's working on Shrift 2. Shrift 2's protag seems to be a priest and looks more "gamey" then the first Shrift.

i have so many missing data that i cant watch the extra content any idea how to fix it ? for example audio/BGS/ぬいてちして4h

edit: ok i found the folder but it says: "é-éóé-é¦éÁé-4h" instead of "ぬいてちして4h".
i tryed to rename the file to "ぬいてちして4h" but it still wont find that file

Last edited:
i have so many missing data that i cant watch the extra content any idea how to fix it ? for example audio/BGS/ぬいてちして4h

edit: ok i found the folder but it says: "é-éóé-é¦éÁé-4h" instead of "ぬいてちして4h".
i tryed to rename the file to "ぬいてちして4h" but it still wont find that file
Unzip the files with 7zip, or open the files in WinRAR in Japanese locale. It's possible to get Japanese folder names.

EDIT: Looks like the dev posted a screenshot of SHRIFT 2.

All the demon designs so far have looked really good to me. Looks like "Willpower" is replaced with "Faith"
There's also a new fireball with a number inside. I wonder what it'll be used for.

Last edited:
Unzip the files with 7zip, or open the files in WinRAR in Japanese locale. It's possible to get Japanese folder names.

EDIT: Looks like the dev posted a screenshot of SHRIFT 2.

All the demon designs so far have looked really good to me. Looks like "Willpower" is replaced with "Faith"
There's also a new fireball with a number inside. I wonder what it'll be used for.

For some reason I can see a slight resemblance with The Three Charms series now.
Also, I really hope that SHRIFT 1 will get completed before SHRIFT 2 will be released, Another Sin is still yet to be made.
Kazuya's main story is done though...

Anything added on is really just super extra. In fact, the Beetle harpies are so extra that none of your actions actually matter. He's only creating what-if scenarios.
Three-charms is run-or-rape. You don't actually fight the girls. You only try to run.

The only similarity I see is that all the encounters are first person where you only see the enemy in front of you.

So it's the new trauma system?

Kazuya's main story is done though...

Anything added on is really just super extra. In fact, the Beetle harpies are so extra that none of your actions actually matter. He's only creating what-if scenarios.
I know, but not being able to get 100% of everything is irritate my OCD. HARD.

Three-charms is run-or-rape. You don't actually fight the girls. You only try to run.

The only similarity I see is that all the encounters are first person where you only see the enemy in front of you.
Probably just me. Also, in the second game (The Three Charms R) you had to actually fight 2 girls at the end. And in the demo of the third game all the magic is available right from the start.

Got another bot here.

Back on topic, I wonder if having multiple opponents on screen will chance the defeat scene? It affects the scenes with the Beetle Harpy.

Got another bot here.

Back on topic, I wonder if having multiple opponents on screen will chance the defeat scene? It affects the scenes with the Beetle Harpy.
He wrote in another twitter update that there aren't multiple shadow girls actually. It's just a one on one fight.

Hi, does anyone have a guide for the genocidal route? :eek::eek:
Tips:
- You should kill every single devil in the location - just continue to trigger the random encounters till a special message appears.
- After slaying a devil kind go to the Office and talk to the statue - you'll get an unique artifact. Weapons that are obtained in such a way can be assembled into the most powerful weapon in the game at the end of the route.
- You save color should become red after the chapter 1-1 and shouldn't change anymore for the entire run. If it did - you've failed the route conditions.

Guide:
Chapter 1-1: Kill all Barghests.
Chapter 1-2: Kill all Lampases.
Chapter 1-3: Kill Lucy and Empuse (you wouldn't be able to kill Hekate, unfortunately).
Chapter 2-1: Defeat the Mother till her encounters disappears, move forward and kill the catgirls, then return, read both documents (first and fourth screen) and go to the graveyard to kill the Mother for good.
Chapter 2-2: Defeat Akane till her encounters disappears, then go to the temple and finish her.
Chapter 2-3: Kill Nina. H͎̘̞̠e̟͚̘̺̠̻ͅr͕̪̖̲ ͎̳̞̭c̬̜r̭̥̝y̷͕̱̹͇i̗̮͠n̪g̖͓͍̹̕ ̪̻̙͇͡f͕̟̝̙͕̦͚a͚̻͕͝c̺̮̘e̴̳̭͖ ̯͈͇̟̺̮ͅi̻͕̠̦ͅș̸ ҉̰so ̜̺̖͇̩͇̳c͎̫͖̮u̠̫̱ţ̗͕e̹̳̯͖.̜͙̣͕.͓̭̙͕̪͇̮.̮̯̹
Chapter 3-1: Kill all the lesser Echos, then read four notes (near the pumps), go to the reservoir and use the bag to poison the water, thus finishing the job. After that move forward and slowly kill Sphinx (she will rise several times - just punch her in her face till she dies).
Chapter 3-2: Shoot the human pilot, then kill Archeny to obtain T̨̥̤͈̥͔͍h̡̘̼̭̩e̼͉͕̭ͅ ̨̱Ol͏̹̲͉̰d̰̱̗̩̭̮̻ O̯͓̖̯n͈̥̱͚e̮̝̹͓͖̺'s power.
Chapter 3-3: When the fight with Titanoboa starts guard against her first strike, then use the power you've obtained to annihilate her.
Chapter 4-1: Kill all Camazotzs, then do the Yuuma's job and murder Mikah.
Chapter 4-2: Kill Daji.
Final Chapter: Assemble t͕̀h̵̫͎e̤̣̝ ͓̦͉͢k͙n̬̙̟̭i̺̼̝f̮̱̗̣̗̘͝e҉͙͓̼ and defeat Hyakki Oni with the power of T̨̥̤͈̥͔͍h̡̘̼̭̩e̼͉͕̭ͅ ̨̱Ol͏̹̲͉̰d̰̱̗̩̭̮̻ O̯͓̖̯n͈̥̱͚e̮̝̹͓͖̺. Ignore her mumbling about being pardoned.

After that, watch the beautiful ending you've achieved. If you have any questions related to particular fights, find me on ULMF Discord server and PM me.

So the dev just posted on his blog an update summary for SHRIFT 2. One of the features will be the option to switch between first and third person view during H-Scenes. That's so awesome, and actually innovative for this genre.

So the dev just posted on his blog an update summary for SHRIFT 2. One of the features will be the option to switch between first and third person view during H-Scenes. That's so awesome, and actually innovative for this genre.
Sounds like too much work. He was already slow in production for Shrift 1. That's why barghest had so many scenes in comparison to future chapters. Now each scene has two angles?

Also not all scenes make sense in first person...

I don't really like the decision.

Sounds like too much work.
Well, that doubles the amount of work indeed, but I think Neko will be fine, considering that all the scenes is SHRIFT are animated - and if you're doing animated scenes you're already making yourself to do more work than project of such small magnitude may ever need.

He was already slow in production for Shrift 1.
The slower you are the more money you would get from Patreon / Ci-En, so that's a part of the plan.

That's why barghest had so many scenes in comparison to future chapters.
Technically incorrect, Lampas has even more scenes while Sphinx is having the same amount. And I'm not talking about Daji here.

Also not all scenes make sense in first person...
SHRIFT 2 will be the first game featuring the first-person vore. Probably.

Just got done with the game, True mercy ending. I'm trying to complete my collection book but im missing a couple percents ; the 4th entry for Nina and pretty much everything under Hyaki, save for the twins and the harpy spawn. I'm on an older version as i grabbed mine through a certain cat, 4.0 i believe. Any help locating what i need ?

Just got done with the game, True mercy ending. I'm trying to complete my collection book but im missing a couple percents ; the 4th entry for Nina and pretty much everything under Hyaki, save for the twins and the harpy spawn. I'm on an older version as i grabbed mine through a certain cat, 4.0 i believe. Any help locating what i need ?
Use the Bonding Event or H-Scenes from Nina in your room. Hyakki should also be in your room if you followed the pacifist guide and saved her from Titanoboa.

Can someone put the Audio file on please? I cannot seem to actually find the full audio file in Japanese Locale and I search with multiple game file already, each have a piece that the other does not. Please help. Thank you in advance. I am on Mercy.

Check my notes (Shared Folder/Shrift notes.txt).

Check my notes (Shared Folder/Shrift notes.txt).

Thanks, the one i was missing was the " get 0% rating " event. It looks like the last few spots are empty, is there no way to get 100% collection ? alas i don't think i've found where EX-1 is started, and i'm not even sure my version of the game has it. Still, you helped out a bunch, thanks!

Edit : oh, something else i didn't see how to do ; how do you upgrade your sword ? i've seen in the walkthrough you can upgrade it but the workbench doesnt propose me to

Back