What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Thanks, the one i was missing was the " get 0% rating " event. It looks like the last few spots are empty, is there no way to get 100% collection ? alas i don't think i've found where EX-1 is started, and i'm not even sure my version of the game has it. Still, you helped out a bunch, thanks!

Edit : oh, something else i didn't see how to do ; how do you upgrade your sword ? i've seen in the walkthrough you can upgrade it but the workbench doesnt propose me to
After you complete the game it will ask you to save your clear data. When you load up the save with your clear data you will be in the final version of My Room. In it their are four crystals. Check the one that is glowing and spinning to access EX-1. You are welcome.

Is there any instant way to acquire DLCs ? I know it is not included in dlsite version

Is it possible to unlock green crystal down to the Harpy EX1? Prerequisites are TM route completion and entering Bargest/Lampas/Empusa's rooms and doing bonding event, but I did all that and it's still greyed out.

Is it possible to unlock green crystal down to the Harpy EX1? Prerequisites are TM route completion and entering Bargest/Lampas/Empusa's rooms and doing bonding event, but I did all that and it's still greyed out.

I have to say that really doesn't sound right. You're 100 percent sure you have the latest version?

Only requirements are post-game and being bonded with Mother Rabbit (and of course being updated to a version of the game which has EX Dungeon 1 in it).

I have to say that really doesn't sound right. You're 100 percent sure you have the latest version?
Nope, what I'm sure of is that I have v5.28.
Only requirements are post-game and being bonded with Mother Rabbit (and of course being updated to a version of the game which has EX Dungeon 1 in it).
Uh, no, that's Harpy Modoki, which is top-left crystal; that one worked fine for me and I completed it. What I asked about was bottom-left crystal, green-colored one.

Article about EX2, which is hopefully coming around Christmas or (more likely) early Jan. Enemies look excellent. Praise Hecate.

I'm ripping my hair out trying to figure out how to get Haru and Liz recruited (pacified?) Is there some magic sequence of events I need to do when you ask for a "reward" or do I just take the key and their room appear in the next chapter?

I'm ripping my hair out trying to figure out how to get Haru and Liz recruited (pacified?) Is there some magic sequence of events I need to do when you ask for a "reward" or do I just take the key and their room appear in the next chapter?

I used this on my pacifist playthrough. For the most part, it's correct.

I used this on my pacifist playthrough. For the most part, it's correct.

That is the guide I used and is the best guide but it is very terse and doesn't tell you an inch beyond what is absolutely necessary.

If you get stuck, search very specific keywords in this thread, you have to dig, its a bit of work but you can find what people did previously on their own play through. Some parts of the game are admittedly very cryptic, and the area with the cats I believe i spent 6 or so hours trying to figure out a very basic thing in regards to it which I didn't even need in order to achieve the true mercy, truthfully.

Funny, I just read your specific problem, have a feeling you are not talking to the oni merchant in the upper right corner of the screen (its kind of hidden you can't see the merchant unless you walk in that area, VERY DECEPTIVE) after the 1st or 2nd cutscene with the cats. you need to talk to the Oni Merchant and get to. And then after that you can go back and do what you need with the cat demons they'll figure out you uh, yeah, and then you've recruited them and can move to the next area.

Article about EX2, which is hopefully coming around Christmas or (more likely) early Jan. Enemies look excellent. Praise Hecate.

👀

I'll try to add a basic Machine Translation of EX2 to the translation patch when it comes out as soon as I can. That should help a lot of people out here in the thread...

Either way, I'm definitely looking forward to it.

That is the guide I used and is the best guide but it is very terse and doesn't tell you an inch beyond what is absolutely necessary.

If you get stuck, search very specific keywords in this thread, you have to dig, its a bit of work but you can find what people did previously on their own play through. Some parts of the game are admittedly very cryptic, and the area with the cats I believe i spent 6 or so hours trying to figure out a very basic thing in regards to it which I didn't even need in order to achieve the true mercy, truthfully.

Funny, I just read your specific problem, have a feeling you are not talking to the oni merchant in the upper right corner of the screen (its kind of hidden you can't see the merchant unless you walk in that area, VERY DECEPTIVE) after the 1st or 2nd cutscene with the cats. you need to talk to the Oni Merchant and get to. And then after that you can go back and do what you need with the cat demons they'll figure out you uh, yeah, and then you've recruited them and can move to the next area.

Thanks. It didn't even register to look around, kept trying different combos of items and what not q.q

Thanks. It didn't even register to look around, kept trying different combos of items and what not q.q

I had the 100% exact same experience as you with that and like i said took me like 6 hours figure out why i kept getting the pussy.

I've encountered a new problem, I cannot for the life of me beat Archeny. And the only guide I found requires me to farm the small spiders who drop 200 yen at a time until I have 10000 without a rest spot while herbs for tea cost 250.
The vitality regeneration is also recommended, but I can't get enough SP for it even though I've bonded with every monster so far except Echo, who I can't bond with because the rooms are blocked off. (I have tried chapter select, but I can get her to max 94 friendship and the small spiders don't reset the MC's need for rest after sexy times like the Echoes did.)

The best I can think of is hoping that the 75% monster book chest has SP, but I don't know how to up my percentage from 65 to 75 with just the prison area. Am I doing something wrong? The attack that auto-defeats me is as soon as she uses webbing. I can't untangle for 6 turns straight and she will just spam it until lust hits 100. If I can't afford magnus ammo, I can use vitality for fire magic for 800 damage or riot for 385-ish at a time in my current state.

I've encountered a new problem, I cannot for the life of me beat Archeny. And the only guide I found requires me to farm the small spiders who drop 200 yen at a time until I have 10000 without a rest spot while herbs for tea cost 250.
Your main problem is that you're not using Interventions right. Powerup your magic to kill Akonitums with one or two attacks, farm some, save and then use Chapter Select to start the chapter 3-2 again - you'll be able to rest at the first savepoint.

The vitality regeneration is also recommended, but I can't get enough SP for it even though I've bonded with every monster so far except Echo, who I can't bond with because the rooms are blocked off. (I have tried chapter select, but I can get her to max 94 friendship and the small spiders don't reset the MC's need for rest after sexy times like the Echoes did.)
Just run around for a bit - the "Tired" debuff is removed after a set amount of steps. Four full laps around "My Room" should do the trick. Also, Akonitums are dropping gem shards which can be used to craft any of three gems, which, in turn, can be used to rise affinity or get additional money.

The best I can think of is hoping that the 75% monster book chest has SP, but I don't know how to up my percentage from 65 to 75 with just the prison area.
Half of the Gallery chests are filled with money, the other half is filled with SP, IIRC.

The attack that auto-defeats me is as soon as she uses webbing. I can't untangle for 6 turns straight and she will just spam it until lust hits 100.
Watch my video walkthrough to get the idea how to counter her attacks (can be found in the shared folder). Or find me on ULMF Discord and PM me - I'll gladly answer any game-related questions. Or post your save (Save folder and PublicData.rvdata3) and I'll see what can be done with your current state.

Just run around for a bit - the "Tired" debuff is removed after a set amount of steps. Four full laps around "My Room" should do the trick. Also, Akonitums are dropping gem shards which can be used to craft any of three gems, which, in turn, can be used to rise affinity or get additional money.

Additionally as an add-on to this: Brewing Tea in a rest stop also removes Tired completely (which a lot of people seem to forget).

Aracheny honestly wasn't too much of a trouble for me... In general by now you should have a ton of SP, which you should max out your Vit and get auto Vit regen with, and when paired with Haru's Item should give you a massive amount of Vitality recovery. The other major thing is to pop a Painkiller to remove the "Fear" effect she gives you a few times during the fight.

If you've messed up your stat SP allocation, you can buy Charred Salamanders to respec your stats to try again.

Additionally as an add-on to this: Brewing Tea in a rest stop also removes Tired completely (which a lot of people seem to forget).

Aracheny honestly wasn't too much of a trouble for me... In general by now you should have a ton of SP, which you should max out your Vit and get auto Vit regen with, and when paired with Haru's Item should give you a massive amount of Vitality recovery. The other major thing is to pop a Painkiller to remove the "Fear" effect she gives you a few times during the fight.

If you've messed up your stat SP allocation, you can buy Charred Salamanders to respec your stats to try again.
Your main problem is that you're not using Interventions right. Powerup your magic to kill Akonitums with one or two attacks, farm some, save and then use Chapter Select to start the chapter 3-2 again - you'll be able to rest at the first savepoint.

Half of the Gallery chests are filled with money, the other half is filled with SP, IIRC.

Watch my video walkthrough to get the idea how to counter her attacks (can be found in the shared folder). Or find me on ULMF Discord and PM me - I'll gladly answer any game-related questions. Or post your save (Save folder and PublicData.rvdata3) and I'll see what can be done with your current state.

Thanks for the tips, both of you. And the instructions for using the chapter select @Anegorami
I was mostly frustrated and tired when I posted this last night, I honestly posted it a bit prematurely as I messed around with gear a bit and maximized magic damage output to make up for the lack of magnum and beat Archeny in a few tries and Titanoboa immediately afterwards. I appreciate the words though and I'll keep all the tips in mind should I ever get stuck or otherwise later down the line, although I feel like I'm about to run out of gametime seeing as there's only two doors left in Hell's Gate.

So I was looking through the picture folders, easiest way to see if I missed any scenes or so, and Empuse has a second folder with a scene with her abdomen. How / when does that come into play? It doesn't say I'm missing anything in loss scenes or the monster book

So I was looking through the picture folders, easiest way to see if I missed any scenes or so, and Empuse has a second folder with a scene with her abdomen. How / when does that come into play? It doesn't say I'm missing anything in loss scenes or the monster book
Scene "en2" can be accessed from the main menu after beating the game (おまけ [Extra] => 想ひ魂番外編 [Additional Scenarios] => <エンプーサ> [Empuse]).

Back