What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

losing the first fight in the new ex does not seam to put me into the loop i can just press start and load normaly so i cant seam to advance any advice ?

losing the first fight in the new ex does not seam to put me into the loop i can just press start and load normaly so i cant seam to advance any advice ?
The first fight is not the loop thing. When she's on you, a dialogue choice will come up. Don't pick any and instead just hit the cancel button, as though you're closing your inventory screen. For the second dialogue choice, pick the first one.

Gentle note about the start of EX2 from what I've gleamed from working on the Machine Translations...

What you have to do to get through the Mormo fight looks to be decently lampshaded, even with fairly low quality machine translations. I haven't quite translated it all, but it shouldn't be too bad once I get the new patch out. I'm taking a bit of extra care to make sure the choices are clear and fully hand translating them to hopefully make it better...

Hopefully I should be able to finish up a simple addition to my patch and get it out on the weekend, I've already finished up some slightly cleaned up versions of the machine translation of the intro and the start of EX2 up and including Mormo's first fight.

Last edited:
How do you beat the Vampire chick? I press the 1st option on the 2nd menu, then it goes to a fight were I only have the 2 hearts and 1 numbered option.
Is the loop just having to walk back to fight her or is it a flowy type of death loop? I opened the QW list but I only have 3 options. One gives a system error, the other talks about some system.dll file, and the last exits the list just to restart my confusion...

How do you beat the Vampire chick? I press the 1st option on the 2nd menu, then it goes to a fight were I only have the 2 hearts and 1 numbered option.
Is the loop just having to walk back to fight her or is it a flowy type of death loop? I opened the QW list but I only have 3 options. One gives a system error, the other talks about some system.dll file, and the last exits the list just to restart my confusion...
It's a dream battle. Just wake up.

It's a dream battle. Just wake up.
How do I do that?

Edit: So the numbered option(wake up/目を覚ます 2-5) doesn't work. It keeps missing somehow.
Edit2: Ok, so the problem is that I can't reduce the sleep debuff fast enough. I have no idea how i suppose to do that, other than being lucky enough to land the wake command twice before she stacks one.

Last edited:
That
horror vampire fight where her eyes are messed up
is impossible without a geared up save, she basically guarantees your death in two turns so my ass is stuck.

That
horror vampire fight where her eyes are messed up
is impossible without a geared up save, she basically guarantees your death in two turns so my ass is stuck.
No. You just need the rising ability since it dodges all magical attacks.

I'm late to the party, huh...

EX-2 is pretty good. Story-wise. Gameplay is lacking somehow since there is only one proper fight (instead of two, WHERE IS MY FIGHT WITH CORRUPTED HEKATE GODDAMMIT!).
Will update the notes and the save within a couple of minutes.

UPDATE:
The best moment of EX-2, all things considered.
Notes and saves were updated with EX-2 data. For perfectionists (like me): 2 new Devils' Codex entries (Morumo and Hekate, both are unlocked after EX-2 competition, should be 96%) and one new room (Morumo). Currently searching for a way to replay Hekate's scene, if someone would find a way earlier than me please share. Until then there are EX-1 saves available inside the shared folder.

UPDATE 2:
Hekate's scenes can be played from the main menu. Imagine checking delusion capsule crystals, scene accessories and even the debug menu before finding this.

Last edited:
I'm late to the party, huh...

EX-2 is pretty good. Story-wise. Gameplay is lacking somehow since there is only one proper fight (instead of two, WHERE IS MY FIGHT WITH CORRUPTED HEKATE GODDAMMIT!).
Will update the notes and the save within a couple of minutes.

UPDATE:
The best moment of EX-2, all things considered.
Notes and saves were updated with EX-2 data. For perfectionists (like me): 2 new Devils' Codex entries (Morumo and Hekate, both are unlocked after EX-2 competition, should be 96%) and one new room (Morumo). Currently searching for a way to replay Hekate's scene, if someone would find a way earlier than me please share. Until then there are EX-1 saves available inside the shared folder.

UPDATE 2:
Hekate's scenes can be played from the main menu. Imagine checking delusion capsule crystals, scene accessories and even the debug menu before finding this.
But we finally got to meet Sphinx' creator, which makes me wonder if we're going to face her in combat eventually.
... and how come Kazuya didn't opt to fight that directly, come on ;_;

How do I do that?

Edit: So the numbered option(wake up/目を覚ます 2-5) doesn't work. It keeps missing somehow.
Edit2: Ok, so the problem is that I can't reduce the sleep debuff fast enough. I have no idea how i suppose to do that, other than being lucky enough to land the wake command twice before she stacks one.
I am also stuck on this. When the fight started I think I made the wrong choice on the first fight and now when ever I start up the game I just get a loop. I don't see any options or choices pop up on my screen and it just repeats. Not sure what to do here so I am hoping someone can give me a clear explanation on how to get past it.

I am also stuck on this. When the fight started I think I made the wrong choice on the first fight and now when ever I start up the game I just get a loop. I don't see any options or choices pop up on my screen and it just repeats. Not sure what to do here so I am hoping someone can give me a clear explanation on how to get past it.
You automatically fail the dance.
When the choices pop up, you press the back button then you press the first choice in the second dialogue box.

That's when it turns out to be a dream battle the whole time, and you have to wake up like all the other dream battles.
Dream battles are easy because you don't worry dealing with bad status effects. You just try to wake up.

People, I've cracked the code! The soul of Morumo is used by The Old One to make him invincible during the fight with Hyakki Oni!

Seriously, tho, this bug is pretty amusing. To trigger it:
  • Start battle with Hyakki.
  • Undress.
  • Get the Charm LV3 debuff.
  • Surrender.
You can see the exact method in the video I've uploaded (Shared Folder/Unexpected Morumo.mp4).

People, I've cracked the code! The soul of Morumo is used by The Old One to make him invincible during the fight with Hyakki Oni!

Seriously, tho, this bug is pretty amusing. To trigger it:
  • Start battle with Hyakki.
  • Undress.
  • Get the Charm LV3 debuff.
  • Surrender.
You can see the exact method in the video I've uploaded (Shared Folder/Unexpected Morumo.mp4).
By the way, have you talked to Meira after completing EX-2?
(and your vid doesn't play for me as well...the only app I could launch it with had very corrupted graphics. I could only make out skill names as they were used)

Last edited:
Back