What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Okay, pretty sure this hasn't been posted yet. In Shrift II, in addition to 心蝕 (trauma/mind corruption) there will be another permanent debuff, 性癖 (fetish).
Here's my attempt by translating it, feel free to amend if you feel I missed something.
Mind corruption (Sexual trauma from individual demon)Shrift II (Ways that these debuffs affect the game)Fetish (Resistance debuff against a certain type of sexual attack)
Attacks from demon that gave you corruptionArea of effectAll attacks that fall under that fetish
  1. Win against that demon
  2. Increase mind corruption from other demons
Ways of curing/removingPay for 'Meditation' treatment in Sports Gym
At the beginning of combat, dangerous accidents may occure
*Progressively worsening 'request' skills become available
Exclusive eventsDemons will use attacks of that fetish more often
No effectMilking scenes in My Room involving demons with said corruption/requests of said fetish(can grow more severe to certain extent)
WILL WORSEN
SharedShared between save datas?Not shared

Last edited:
It might be just me but your video is not displaying properly.
(and your vid doesn't play for me as well...the only app I could launch it with had very corrupted graphics. I could only make out skill names as they were used)
Weird, any media player with proper h264 support should play it easily.
Input #0, mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2, from 'Unexpected Morumo.mp4':
Metadata:
major_brand : isom
minor_version : 512
compatible_brands: isomiso2avc1mp41
encoder : Lavf58.29.100
Duration: 00:02:28.51, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 1288 kb/s
Stream #0:0(und): Video: h264 (High 4:4:4 Predictive) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv444p, 640x480, 1155 kb/s, 60 fps, 60 tbr, 15360 tbn, 120 tbc (default)
Metadata:
handler_name : VideoHandler
Stream #0:1(und): Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 120 kb/s (default)
Metadata:
handler_name : SoundHandler
Anyway, I've re-encoded the video, should now be playable within MEGA. Also, can you check my other videos as well and see if they're playable for you, please?

By the way, have you talked to Meira after completing EX-2?
Yep, got the new Library area unlocked. Nice teaser, Nekomata.

Input #0, mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2, from 'Unexpected Morumo.mp4':
Metadata:
major_brand : isom
minor_version : 512
compatible_brands: isomiso2avc1mp41
encoder : Lavf58.29.100
Duration: 00:02:28.51, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 1288 kb/s
Stream #0:0(und): Video: h264 (High 4:4:4 Predictive) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv444p, 640x480, 1155 kb/s, 60 fps, 60 tbr, 15360 tbn, 120 tbc (default)
Metadata:
handler_name : VideoHandler
Stream #0:1(und): Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 120 kb/s (default)
Metadata:
handler_name : SoundHandler
Anyway, I've re-encoded the video, should now be playable within MEGA. Also, can you check my other videos as well and see if they're playable for you, please?

Yep, got the new Library area unlocked. Nice teaser, Nekomata.
You don't need to defeat EX2 to get the new Library area tho. It doesn't offer anything sadly.

That vid does play now. And honestly, since Hyakki is using cheats herself, using bugs against her should be ok :p
EDIT: Checked other three vids (Archeny/Dakki/Dakki railgun), all played just fine in MEGA.

any way to defeat the messed up vampire lady on the left room? she's dealing 1k damage continously.. here just spamming edge pills xD

edit: apparently Lightning magic/drums are very effective to her when in normal mode, but when she turned blue.. she's virtually invulnerable(?)

Last edited:
any way to defeat the messed up vampire lady on the left room? she's dealing 1k damage continously.. here just spamming edge pills xD
Use ヘル・ブレイク (Hell Break) + フローズン (Frozen) combo - you'll get almost complete immunity to Lust damage and 50% regeneration per turn. And yes, you SHOULD have that much SP at this point.
To unlock Hell Break upgrade サイ・メギド (Psi Megido) to the max (Master).
To unlock Frozen do the same with サイ・ブリザード (Psi Blizzard).

edit: apparently Lightning magic/drums are very effective to her when in normal mode, but when she turned blue.. she's virtually invulnerable(?)
Blue form can be damaged with physical damage - any firearm or melee weapon will do.

Use ヘル・ブレイク (Hell Break) + フローズン (Frozen) combo - you'll get almost complete immunity to Lust damage and 50% regeneration per turn. And yes, you SHOULD have that much SP at this point.
To unlock Hell Break upgrade サイ・メギド (Psi Megido) to the max (Master).
To unlock Frozen do the same with サイ・ブリザード (Psi Blizzard).
If only...also need Hot Limit and Cool Calm respectively. While the latter is still mandatory for almost everything, Hot Limit is just ugh.

Some initial EX3 details. The fairies that the dev posted on his twitter a few days ago are actually going to be enemies for it. One of them's giving me strong Mukuro vibes, which is great.
Wow, already? He doesn't waste any time.
And it has cutie Sphinx which will make it my favourite!

If only...also need Hot Limit and Cool Calm respectively. While the latter is still mandatory for almost everything, Hot Limit is just ugh.
Hm, you're correct. ヘル・ブレイク (Hell Break) requires both サイ・メギド (Psi Megido) and ホットリミット (Hot Limit) to be mastered and フローズン (Frozen) requires サイ・ブリザード (Psi Blizzard) and クールカーム (Cool Calm) respectively. My bad. Sorry for misleading you, @Ojaman.

In the book I'm missing the entry below Iron Maiden's "Temptation Pose". Is this in hell or did I just not get something I should have despite having the rest of her things

In the book I'm missing the entry below Iron Maiden's "Temptation Pose". Is this in hell or did I just not get something I should have despite having the rest of her things
The only one who doesn't have all scenes available in My Room is Nina (entry #56 I think), so go back to Lucy and redo all the requests and bonding event?

Last edited:
That's probably her evil mode fight that you get by going down genocide route.
If you do pacifist route you can't 100% the book.

That's probably her evil mode fight that you get by going down genocide route.
If you do pacifist route you can't 100% the book.

There are no items in the book that cannot be filled without taking the genocide route.
Currently the maximum is 96%.

Anyone have a completed save file that they'd be willing to share? I haven't played since the 3rd area was released, and honestly am a bit too lost to effectively get there myself.

Anyone have a completed save file that they'd be willing to share? I haven't played since the 3rd area was released, and honestly am a bit too lost to effectively get there myself.
Before that, I think encouraging you to actually play the full(ish?) game would be better. The mechanics are the same, and if you're stuck anywhere, Anegorami has MEGA link pinned in his sig, where you can find Shrift notes for tips.
(if you still don't want to, I can upload mine)

Anegorami has MEGA link pinned in his sig, where you can find Shrift notes for tips.
You can also find two sets of saves there - post EX-1 (ver 5.something) and post EX-2 (ver 6.0).

Seems like a late spring/early summer release for EX3 given the release pattern of EX1&2.

To be honest, Shrift has been complete for over a year now, and so far we've gotten two DLCs and two EX stages. It kinda feels like the developer should've moved on by now and focus entirely on production of Shrift II. Instead we're probably looking at EX3&4 this year, and then Shrift II next year. But I get it, he made the promise of 4 EX stages awhile ago, so he's gotta fulfill it. Still I kinda wish he didn't. I'm more excited for the sequel than more DLC.

Just my opinion.

Back