What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Shrifted

Reputation score
Shrift II abnormal status effects, part 2.
This part is about binds and related effects. They will have blue frame. Each will require appropriate 'Struggle' skill to remove. 2nd column will state the primary method of curing. (also my apologies in advance to Shrifted for still haven't getting to using his translation and looking how all these status effects were translated... I'm just going on the fly)
拘束 (手) - Bind (hands)
State when Richard's hands are bound.
Unable to use items, magic or arm-using struggle skill, this state effectively impairs all actions requiring use of hands.
Use skill: 'Kick Away' (蹴り飛ばす) OR 'Struggle Violently' (暴れる).​
拘束 (足) - Bind (legs)
State when Richard's legs are bound.
Unable to use evasive posture, dodge and struggle with leg-using skill, so any skill that involves leg use is blocked.
Use skill: 'Shake Off' (ふりはらう) or 'Struggle Violently'
OR
Use magic: 'Psi Aero' (サイ・エアロ)
OR
Use item: 'Storm Sphere' (暴風球).​
押し倒し - Knocked down
A state when enemy is on Richard after knocking him down.
Unable to use evasive posture and dodge. If not quickly broken free, subsequent attacks in that state might come in barrages.
Use skill: 'Shake Off' or 'Kick Away' or 'Struggle Violently'
OR
Use magic: 'Psi Aero'
OR
Use item: 'Storm Sphere'.​
口塞ぎ - Blocked mouth
A state when Richard's mouth or entirety of his face was covered.
Unable to use items, requesting specific skills or other commands that involve using mouth.
Use skill: 'Shake Off' or 'Struggle Violently'.​
乳首攻め - Nipple assault
A state when enemy stimulates Richard's nipples.
Faith will slightly reduce every turn. Usability of commands won't be really affected, but some mental-based status effects will be more likely to land on him.
Use skill: 'Kick Away' or 'Struggle Violently'
OR
OR
(For the following three starting from this one, method of breaking free will be different from usual struggling)
粘液まみれ - Covered in mucus
A state when Richard is bound by something sticky or slimy.
'Struggle' skills will have a low chance of breaking free from the bind. To escape, either use wind magic or 'Storm Sphere' item (暴風球).
OR
糸拘束 - Bound by thread
A state when Richard's body is entangled in thread.
When inflicted along with arms and legs bind, Richard will gain a unique struggle skill 'Remove thread'. It should be used first before he can free his limbs.
Use skill: 'Remove thread'.​
蛇体拘束 - Bound by snake tail
A state when Richard is bound by a tightening snake tail.
Requires an action to be taken in advance to avoid being bound. Struggling in this state will merely make enemy tighten the bind and inflict tons of fetish-type damage.
NONE
(These last three states are used when enemy is attempting to finish Richard off. If his Faith will be reduced to 0 when under these states, he will get a bad ending and a trauma (心蝕) from that demon.
搾精体勢 - Milking position
A state when demon prepares to steal Richard's soul. Inflicted at the same time as 'Crotch assault' or 'Magic vagina'.
If Richard's Lust will reach 1000 in this state, demon will steal Faith Levels from him.
Use skill: 'Struggle Violently'
Requirements: Simultaneously inflicted 'Crotch assault' or 'Magic vagina' are removed.
股間攻め - Crotch assault
A state when demon focuses on pleasuring Richard's penis through any method besides inserting.
Every turn, Lust will increase greatly; focus first and foremost on removing this status effect.
Use skill: 'Shake Off' or 'Struggle Violently'
OR
Use magic: 'Psi Aero'.​
(new) 魔膣 - Magic vagina
A state when Richard was consumed by demon's semen-voracious vagina.
Every turn, Lust will greatly increase and temptation status effects are guaranteed to land on him.
Use skill: 'Struggle Violently'
OR
Furthermore, NekoAran posted
that Vitality cost of struggle skills will be changed (subject to change):
'Shake Off' and 'Kick Away' will cost 5 Vitality;
'Struggle Violently' will cost 45 Vitality, but breaking free is guaranteed.
P.S. about the last column of table not matching in dividing with the most part: this is due to the max amount of rows you can make the table with is 10, and this one is 11th, so I just added a new table...If someone knows how to fix this, please tell me.
Just going to say I appreciate the translations of the mechanics tweets, as I can't check the text in GT. (y)

Madflavor

Reputation score
Anybody got an idea when the game comes out?
Who knows? He's been working on EX 3&4, remastering some of the girls of Shrift 1, and also working on Shrift 2. Kinda wish he wouldn't stretch himself so thin here.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't think I can link the twitter post directly because of its content, but the dev's just posted a preview of what looks like a post-EX2 dream event for Hecate. Thus proving conclusively that god exists.

ChaoticLust

Reputation score

I don't think I can link the twitter post directly because of its content, but the dev's just posted a preview of what looks like a post-EX2 dream event for Hecate. Thus proving conclusively that god exists.
Wow dats waaay better than the original one in EX2. I Worship the Hecate Religion anytime.

Is there any plans on him updating that scene on the actual game?

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
Wow dats waaay better than the original one in EX2. I Worship the Hecate Religion anytime.

Is there any plans on him updating that scene on the actual game?
It says that Hecate came to Kazuya in dreams to thank him for saving her life, so maybe EX3 will bring that scene along?

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
I asked the dev about it and sadly it's not a scene/event that'll be added to the game (they couldn't think of a scenario to bring Hekate back into the story after EX2), but rather it's a video for Ci-en supporters. It's already up in their latest Ci-en post.

HG79

Reputation score
After the end of EX2, some items will be graymarked, unable to buy them in the shop. Does anyone know, how to reverse this?

HG79

Reputation score
I think only the suspicion i think of.. Is when you turn into "Shota Kazuya"..

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
Perhaps, but there is also an upper limit to how much Kaz can carry around. Try selling/putting some things into box and see if you can buy more?

HG79

Reputation score
Perhaps, but there is also an upper limit to how much Kaz can carry around. Try selling/putting some things into box and see if you can buy more?
"When its graymarked, you can't even buy it, even if you have enough"... I tried to sell as well. Not working as well..

Anegorami

Reputation score
After the end of EX2, some items will be graymarked, unable to buy them in the shop. Does anyone know, how to reverse this?
Pack of screenshots.
Vitamins: Owned: 50, Limit: 5.
Speedloader: Owned: 15, Limit: 10, not enough money.
Stun Grenade: Owned: 22, Limit: 5.
Omega Material: not enough money.
Magical Leaf: Owned: 1, Limit: 1.
Old Ring: Owned: 1, Limit: 1.

Since the latest version of the translation enforces the item limit properly, you can't buy more consumables until you use up the ones you already have. And buying more accessories than you can possibly equip is pointless.

HG79 said:
Equipped: Bronze Box [Echo].

HG79

Reputation score
Can you throw up a save?
Do you need the save only or included w public data? Then here .. I don't think the translation has nothing to do with the item limit.. its regardless w unpatched as well.

Last edited: