What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
damn i wish this game have a discord of some kind
Discords are full on communities. When a game is released is there really that much discussion to be had on it. A discord for the developer devil's office might be nice though.
Are you saying that because you're stuck somewhere? Need help?

NatsukiRem2

Reputation score
Discords are full on communities. When a game is released is there really that much discussion to be had on it. A discord for the developer devil's office might be nice though.
I had a question , so I have finished the 3.1 chapter and I am trying to get 100% cg , but I can't seem to get titanoboa's second cg (wrapped it is called), so I took off hell's indulgence and got myself killed by either not resisting her when she caught me and by resisting until the end. I only got the first cg . Am I doing something wrong ? Is it for later in the game ?

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I had a question , so I have finished the 3.1 chapter and I am trying to get 100% cg , but I can't seem to get titanoboa's second cg (wrapped it is called), so I took off hell's indulgence and got myself killed by either not resisting her when she caught me and by resisting until the end. I only got the first cg . Am I doing something wrong ? Is it for later in the game ?
i think that the scene when you fight her for real at the end of chapter 3

Fluffolio

Reputation score
nah im fine i just dont know how to unlock all the extras

Sullix29

Reputation score
Communicate in English
Je peux constater qu'après réflexion que beaucoup de personnes ne répondent point aux questions utiles, J'en ai marre de lire les 123 pages pour au final n'avoir rien de concret ..

Serait-il possible d'ouvrir un nouveau forum pour qu'on puisse parler du récent?

Le jeu est-il fini par rapport aux UPDATES ?

Qu'est-ce qu'une partie EX ?

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
i still can't believe how hard i worked to get the true mercy, must be something wrong with me. The amount of times I tried over and over to beat iron maiden was pure insanity, it was not healthy to continue to attempt that battle as many times as I did.

When someone does complete a save for all 4 EX DLCs, please share with the community. I couldn't drive myself to play further :p

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
im waiting for ex3 translation.currently the translation is great to all other content,keep up the good work.

Madflavor

Reputation score
@Anegorami I have a question regarding your Full Save. It looks like you got save files for different endings, but is it still ultimately the True Mercy route if I used Save File #3 for when EX4 releases? I ask because I know the game can be weird with Genocide Flags.

Ffuk70

Reputation score
I found this and this do I miss some scenes? I do finished the game. 1609081030826417215539.jpg 1609081096930756529299.jpg

And THIS BEHOLDDD! 16090812511141927746436.jpg

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
@Anegorami I have a question regarding your Full Save. It looks like you got save files for different endings, but is it still ultimately the True Mercy route if I used Save File #3 for when EX4 releases? I ask because I know the game can be weird with Genocide Flags.
I'm pretty sure the answer is no, from what i read once a genocide flag is raised it is a pain to pull down though it is possible. Oh i think he said a few pages back the flags could be reset or something after restarting the game 15 times.

It may be the true mercy ending, that i don't know i couldn't bother to do that, though i think that is extremely unlikely because the saves being together mess up the over all system and i think give you hypocrite ending.

Last edited:

Shrifted

Reputation score
New patch is up on DLSite, grabbing it now... I've been keeping up to date on Twitter, but it looks like there will be a lot of new things... :3

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
New patch is up on DLSite, grabbing it now... I've been keeping up to date on Twitter, but it looks like there will be a lot of new things... :3
alot of new things?
do we know whats new?

edit: oh it looks like new items, new difficulty, bug fixes and a new gallery guest

Anegorami

Reputation score
My save is already corrupted with a Genocide walkthrough. You could use the chicken code or some external tools to clean the things up. Or simply clear the game yourself.

Part of the first DLC.

Only shown during an unreachable Animation Test (literally, it's called アニメーションテスト, contains one Barghest to fight, gives you a Morumo scene when launched from RPGM editor and crashes with "Animation not found" message when forced to proceed).

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can someone post the pastebin guide for me? It was working well for me but now the links lead to a private message and I can't access it. Thanks.

How do you know it's been updated on DLSITE, btw? The page has said last updated jul for a while now?

Last edited:

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do you know it's been updated on DLSITE, btw? The page has said last updated jul for a while now?
bottom of the page on update info

December 27, 2020 Bug fixes Add content
Gallery [Guest] added
Difficulty [Challenge] added
New synthetic item added

See updated text for other details

MickanNick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I lost my save file, so I wanted to start a new game (with the new patch and all) but I also couldn`t find the guide I used for true mercy. After searching a bit I found the link to the pastebin guide but I can`t seem to open it? Is it broken for everybody or am I just missing something?

o11187909

Reputation score
I lost my save file, so I wanted to start a new game (with the new patch and all) but I also couldn`t find the guide I used for true mercy. After searching a bit I found the link to the pastebin guide but I can`t seem to open it? Is it broken for everybody or am I just missing something?
Here is an old guide I found recently. It is only up to ex1 so it doesn't have some of the new features, like the ch 4 pink bed or recent translations, but it should get you through the main chapters

Attachments

MickanNick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here is an old guide I found recently. It is only up to ex1 so it doesn't have some of the new features, like the ch 4 pink bed or recent translations, but it should get you through the main chapters
thanks a lot my friend, that helps a lot!