What's new

RPG Loli Shota [ディーゼルマイン / Diesel Mine] ナイトメアスクール~迷い場の少女達~ / Nightmare School ~Lost Girls~ (RJ244945 / RE244945)

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
5f00837bec0924ece9ebc1ccfaef7839.png

Links:
DLsite:
ENGDLSite:
DMM:
Twitter:

Release Date:
Scheduled for February 28th(this coming Thursday) 2019

Description of Gameplay:
This is a run or rape game, where the main character (that's you) has to escape a school full of student girls that want to rape you. You will try to dodge traps and girls that are hunting you down to rape you. If you get caught you can try to escape with the struggle mechanic, but sometimes there are traps that lead to an instant game over. Game play is forgiving though, giving the player endless tries even with a "Game Over". There are some interesting mini games as well. If a girl see you, you can run into a bathroom stall to hind from them. There is a timer at the top right hand corner telling you how much time you have to hide. I assume later in the game this will be used a lot. Another thing to mention is your health; over time your health will slowly regenerate if you avoid getting caught. The downtime in between heath regeneration and recovering from getting caught is rather fast, 1 second or so. Overall if you like reverse rape games with only Lolis then give this game a try.

Controls:
[←]
: Left
[→]: Right

[↑]: Up
[↓]: Down
[Z]: Interact/ Escape
[X]: Menu
[C]: Super Speed
[Shift]: Fast Walking

Description of story:
You play as the main character, who is a teacher that is magically transported to an all girls school. This school is not based on reality and can't be found on a map. With no information where on how you got here, you are faced with two options; find a way to escape the school and get back home, or give into the pleasure and let the girls squeeze you until you pass out. If you fail to escape this school you will be endlessly raped by school girls.

Fetishes:
Lolis, Footjobs, Reverse Rape, Dot Animations, CGs, Handjobs, Blowjobs, Group Rape, Femdom

Full save by gubimilo:

Last edited:

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This looks like new ground for Dieselmine. Though at this point I dont know if they are a dev or publisher with all the games they manage to throw out here. Wonder how much content itll have.

ShionK

Reputation score
This one seems promising, I'll keep an eye out for it.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
This seriously seems like it's a copy of Onesyota (or anything by Excess M for that matter).....

Kips

Reputation score
The demo they put out is pretty good, lotta dialogue to skip through in the beginning but you get 2 HCG's and 2 pixel animations, the style of the animations really reminds me of that one game they put out with the 3 heroines, nice to see it in a female-dominating-male kinda game been a while since we've had one from Dieselmine.

Overall the demo was pretty good I gotta say, can't wait for the release.

Crazy Li

Reputation score
If I understand this correctly... the player character is a teacher? Maybe not, but it seems like the girls keep calling him "sensei"

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The demo they put out is pretty good, lotta dialogue to skip through in the beginning but you get 2 HCG's and 2 pixel animations, the style of the animations really reminds me of that one game they put out with the 3 heroines, nice to see it in a female-dominating-male kinda game been a while since we've had one from Dieselmine.

Overall the demo was pretty good I gotta say, can't wait for the release.
There's no fog in this game right? Because I hated it in that three heroines game.

Edit: FUUUUUCK. I tried the Demo and they put that god damn pink fog into the game. I really wish there was a way to remove it. Anyways still very hyped for this game. Thursday can't cum any faster:sneaky:

Last edited:

tanfew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's out you big nerds. Not up on the cat site yet though. This seems like fun with a suspenseful demo. Hope the main game delivers

Surise

Reputation score
Finished the game. I absolutely love Diesel's sprite animations. I always enjoy his femdom games and hope he makes more of them. BTW anyone figure out what that little fairy thing with the D in her name is? Shes in every dieselmine game in the gallery room and when I talk to her she gives me a choice of 4 numbers, but I never know what they influence if anything.

a809175334

Reputation score
Anyone has a complete save file? Or does anyone know the 4 digit password for the girl in the gallery room?

Thanks to gubimilo for providing the save.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
if i remember yo cannot share here since has loli right ?

Triplebrc

Reputation score
Velka already uploaded most of it anyway, as usual he will add the last part in a few hours. Not sure I wanna even try it, it looks promising but somehow Dieselmine games always end up being underwhelming.

Kaiellis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any updates on when velka is going to upload part 4? It's been a while and it still seems to be missing.

manic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The links have a pattern so you can figure out the one for the part 4.