OP
Architect

Architect

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Claire's Quest

This game looks AMAZING :D:D:D:D:D:D #HYPED
Thank you! Hope we live up to the hype!

This actually made me interested in RPGMaker Games...

I usually skipped all those game, but fuck, the dialogues, the story, the atmossphere...you guys did an insane job in my opinion and you encouraged me to start my own project.

Your project showed me how much stuff is possible with rpgm and how much potential this tool has.

I forced myself to stop playing after i spent some time in the Village when you go with the old guy, just because I want to enjoy the whole game with all of its content...but i constantly have the urge to play for the game..for a whole week now =D
Thank you for the kind words! To be honest, the only limit with your tools is your imagination. There are many ways to play around with tools like RPGMaker, far beyond what they were meant to do. I personally wanted to make a non-combat adult game with actual gameplay elements, so I came up with this system.

I too, will personally recommend Sierra Lee, or Hreinn Games, if you like more RPGMaker games with good writing. I'll personally vouch for Sierra Lee's writing ability, while Nomo does a lot of great artwork. YummyTiger is another creator you might be interested in looking at.

Last edited:
OP
Architect

Architect

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Latest version release for 0.5.1 is out! Download link here:

---

KNOWN BUGS IN THIS VERSION:

- The horse scene might get stuck on the picture after ending; to fix, open Gallery, blindly find any other scene, and run it. This will fix it temporarily.

- Can collect infinite pictures from the Baker's Boy if not talked to immediately after receiving one.

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So where is the new content in general, I remember getting on the boat (unwillingly) and ended up in a village that was largely unfurnished. Is there a specific path that we should follow to discover the latest CG?

Thanks I'm very excited!

ajso1987

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So where is the new content in general, I remember getting on the boat (unwillingly) and ended up in a village that was largely unfurnished. Is there a specific path that we should follow to discover the latest CG?

Thanks I'm very excited!
Could you specify? Or tell me the series of events that lead you to getting in the boat as it where. There are many ways/events that have you get on a boat to go somewhere. Example is on a slave ship when you lack enough defiance attribute for you to resist your captors in one of the many quest lines.

OP
Architect

Architect

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks I'm very excited!
The major update for Claire's Quest basically added content to every single existing path (which is why it takes longer to do); this includes the path you were on, which should lead you to either the Meat Pit questline or to the personal slave questline. In particular, the new CG takes place in the stables of Hookton. So you would have had to have gotten into Hookton to do the scene in the stables (which also requires 5 Depravity).

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The major update for Claire's Quest basically added content to every single existing path (which is why it takes longer to do); this includes the path you were on, which should lead you to either the Meat Pit questline or to the personal slave questline. In particular, the new CG takes place in the stables of Hookton. So you would have had to have gotten into Hookton to do the scene in the stables (which also requires 5 Depravity).
WOW so much extra content, you put others to shame with these monthly updates, will have to check it out for sure!

PS- I remember the original version had a cheat interface so I could increase depravity etc, have you guys removed it or am I blind?

Last edited:
OP
Architect

Architect

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

We removed it. :p

For future reference, if you want to know exactly what we change in each version, it's always available on Patreon.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

after stallion event, image freeze can still open menus and stuff, but image is frozen on screen.

ajso1987

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

after stallion event, image freeze can still open menus and stuff, but image is frozen on screen.
The horse scene might get stuck on the picture after ending; to fix, open Gallery, blindly find any other scene, and run it. As stated in a post by Architect

Anyone know how do you progress in the meatpit questline. So far I have done the activities to expend my EP (gloryhole or assrack), eat then sleep after which you do it again. Does it progress to the next after doing this for a set number of times like on the personal slave quest or am i missing something.

According to your patron and the front page of this thread, you need 10 intrigue to start the thief quest and yet I was able to trigger it with 4 intrigue. So my question is that if this is a bug or is the value of the intrigue helped by other stats to reach the value of 10 (I thought of it due to me having 8 depravity in my playthrough)

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

/watch?v=N-rAOss0rRM

I played your game on youtube :p

I don't really have any reach yet. but this channel is not even 1 week old...I'll get to your next updates when i have a base of ppl watching my videos ^^

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Not a fan of this random content update, to be honest.
It feels like I'm spoiling the game for myself, playing half-finished scenes. And when I arrive at a dead-end, I don't know if it's the end of the content, or I should look for a clue to progress...
I understand that sometimes there is no other option, not every game is suited for progressive development...
Still, have you considered focusing on one branch at a time?

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Could someonw please make a walkthrough which path should I take to get as many beastiality/monster scenes as possible ? The way I see it - if you pick the wrong dialog once you might get stucked or locked away becouse your Depravity etc will be too low to see the scene. And I would love to see them all.

So any walkthroughs plz ?

PS Also - Any Straight Shot-a-con in game yet

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so there are no other scene in isle aside from the thief quest? which i can't finish because i don't have enough intrigue.

game looks promising. i really like how stat affect her lines. looking forward in making slutty assassin. :D

OP
Architect

Architect

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The horse scene might get stuck on the picture after ending; to fix, open Gallery, blindly find any other scene, and run it. As stated in a post by Architect

Anyone know how do you progress in the meatpit questline. So far I have done the activities to expend my EP (gloryhole or assrack), eat then sleep after which you do it again. Does it progress to the next after doing this for a set number of times like on the personal slave quest or am i missing something.

According to your patron and the front page of this thread, you need 10 intrigue to start the thief quest and yet I was able to trigger it with 4 intrigue. So my question is that if this is a bug or is the value of the intrigue helped by other stats to reach the value of 10 (I thought of it due to me having 8 depravity in my playthrough)
The Intrigue requirement should still be a hard 10, so that's a bug!

For the Meat Pit questline, your social skills with the other girls are the most important. ;)

/watch?v=N-rAOss0rRM

I played your game on youtube :p

I don't really have any reach yet. but this channel is not even 1 week old...I'll get to your next updates when i have a base of ppl watching my videos ^^
That's very flattering, thank you!

Could someonw please make a walkthrough which path should I take to get as many beastiality/monster scenes as possible ? The way I see it - if you pick the wrong dialog once you might get stucked or locked away becouse your Depravity etc will be too low to see the scene. And I would love to see them all.

So any walkthroughs plz ?

PS Also - Any Straight Shot-a-con in game yet
Not yet! Shotacon will be a late, optional addon.

so there are no other scene in isle aside from the thief quest? which i can't finish because i don't have enough intrigue.

game looks promising. i really like how stat affect her lines. looking forward in making slutty assassin. :D
The Isles has the personal slave and Meat Pit questlines which are locked to people who were transported as slaves. Apart from that, there isn't much to do yet. But the NPCs already present give you a good idea of what's to come.

ajso1987

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The Intrigue requirement should still be a hard 10, so that's a bug!

For the Meat Pit questline, your social skills with the other girls are the most important. ;)

The Isles has the personal slave and Meat Pit questlines which are locked to people who were transported as slaves. Apart from that, there isn't much to do yet. But the NPCs already present give you a good idea of what's to come.
Thank you for the tip to progress the meatpit questline. So the thief questline has a bug. It really needs 10 intrigue to trigger, where else can I accumulate intrigue needed to trigger it properly? The most intrigue I got in the playthroughs I tried is only 4.

OP
Architect

Architect

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for the tip to progress the meatpit questline. So the thief questline has a bug. It really needs 10 intrigue to trigger, where else can I accumulate intrigue needed to trigger it properly? The most intrigue I got in the playthroughs I tried is only 4.
For our next updates, we will have missions scattered around Rathpike to achieve 10 Intrigue.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Glad to see this project still running. Anyway I think I may have found a bug.
After taking the smugglers tunnel, I took my remaining 5 silver and bought lockpicks. talked to theif a few times her offered to teach me. Ran around for a bit looking for money and entered the cave and found the slimes. When the slimes touch you Clair smashes them at -25ep but I had 0 and was still able to clear all the slimes and get the chest.

Erylein

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Only 584 per month? I thought you some kind of millionaire already. Hope you will get more support.

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how to find those quest? i transported to the 3rd area by paying 200 silver yet i can't find other quest.

actually, i was hopping for something to happen when claire is babysitting the shota. :D

Last edited:

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

how to find those quest? i transported to the 3rd area by paying 200 silver yet i can't find other quest.
You have to be transported as a slave, not from paying the 200 silver.

By entering the Fort in the refugee camp