What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Eencya] Sinisistar (RJ247641)

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Any indication as to whether the animations will be the same or different with the new costume?

besaro

Reputation score
Does this game takes too much "looking for things to kill you in different ways"? Because I kinda hate that in action games, we should be rewarded for our skill, not punished by missing on content.

cell943

Reputation score
That's sort of the point of costumes. Same content, different outfit.
My point was if he's redrawing each animation, there's nothing stopping him from redrawing them as new animations. Put on a different costume to trigger new animations.

Does this game takes too much "looking for things to kill you in different ways"? Because I kinda hate that in action games, we should be rewarded for our skill, not punished by missing on content.
Sort of, but you can just breeze through it and then look at each of the animations in the gallery.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
There's basically one new enemy type per screen, with each level being about six screens if you count the bossfight to that.
You can also cut out like half the enemies by asking "does this enemy have blood on them, a sharp weapon, or look like they would rather kill than have sex?" because half the content or so is gore.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Could you recommend games which implement this system?
All i've seen in that regard are plain bad because it's some bad mechanic like combat sex like you drain energy via sexual actions, which is something i hate a lot because it deviates completely from the rapey aspect of heroine-in-a-pinch theme which this game is about. These games refer to back in the day when the only thing we had was ryona since h-games weren't even a thing
Thus fulfulling wish and enriching the experience via the addition of sexual themes and content. Hence most are like this.

So yeah all i've seen are bad mechanics like the one i mentioned. That or either you play as a male and enemies are girls.

I have yet to see a female protagonist game with a good system like the one you meniton

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Tbh "female protagonist and rapist enemies", and "H as a reward" are pretty much mutually exclusive. I can't think of a good way to reconcile them without changing the "rapist enemies" part, unless it's all in cutscenes which would just be lame.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Tbh "female protagonist and rapist enemies", and "H as a reward" are pretty much mutually exclusive. I can't think of a good way to reconcile them without changing the "rapist enemies" part, unless it's all in cutscenes which would just be lame.
Easy you just add a Enemy that pumps up her ''Lewdness bar'' or something once its max instead of just killing she injures and restrains enemies so she can rape them.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
There are games where the female protagonist is the rapist though. Like the succubus ones. Can't remember the devname six spells is one of the games though.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Why? Those two completely different fetishes. The point of games like this is to have the girl raped, punished, and dominated. If it's not your type of fetish, that's fine, plenty of other fetishes out there for you.

tyranitar

Reputation score
Why? Those two completely different fetishes. The point of games like this is to have the girl raped, punished, and dominated. If it's not your type of fetish, that's fine, plenty of other fetishes out there for you.
Though there is the in between of that which is Bitch Exorcist Rio: Action.
There are mechanics that allow for GOR or "reverse" rape as a game mechanic.
Edit: IIRC Repure Aria has a similar mechanic.

Dethii

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyone knows how or where to get the music from this game?...i really like it ><...

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
SO!!
Not only does the dev need to redraw the protag to implement a new costume, but also has to recolour the sword for Easy Mode. (Again, the need for an Easy Mode in this game seems unnecessary.)

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So a new version has been released for the game. V1.3.0. Only point worth noting is easy mode has been implemented.
Costume is still in progress so its not available yet

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
SO!!
Not only does the dev need to redraw the protag to implement a new costume, but also has to recolour the sword for Easy Mode. (Again, the need for an Easy Mode in this game seems unnecessary.)
The sword would at least be easy, assuming it's only a recolor. Just take every frame and apply a color layer, use hue and saturation, etc. There probably aren't many frames for it anyway.