What's new

RPG RPG Maker [えのきっぷ / Enokippu ] くノ一牡丹 / Kunoichi Botan(RE204823, RJ204823)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Enokifu Kunoichi Game

I haven't used Chiitrans in a while, and it looks like Honyaku found a way to block us from using it.

What text-translators actually still work? Google, Babelfish and Hon are all down.
Excite seems to work, but the translation quality is low.

Is there a way to get Chiitrans lite working properly again, or is it a lost cause?

OP
Scarletz

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Kunoichi Botan enokippu

modified the first post to make it update sorry for the delay :p

michaelman90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Jesus fucking Christ you guys. Stop being such a cock tease.

MC had a fight with her father and left the house. While outside she was captured by a slaver and transported to the arena town, where the magician had her raped by slugs in order to bind her to the slave collar. That's how she lost her virginity.

After finishing the game, you learnt that the slaver captured MC on purpose because the MC has some sort of ability that can potentially be used to defeat the crazy witch (the final boss of the game), and the slugs were apparently some sort of magical trap for the witch. The unusually short time frame imposed on the MC (the other girls have much more time to train up before having to face a mini-boss) is due to the limited amount of time the slaver and the magician have to train MC to face the witch before she arrived.
You forgot the part where the slug rape ritual applied a spell that causes her to go back in time to the first day she arrived whenever she dies in order to facilitate her training. Also, I may be remembering incorrectly, but I think they used Sachi as bait for the Witch of Plunder because she was a descendant of a powerful witch herself and her blood had a lot of magic (the Witch of Plunder was going around killing similar people for the purpose of gaining power).

I haven't used Chiitrans in a while, and it looks like Honyaku found a way to block us from using it.

What text-translators actually still work? Google, Babelfish and Hon are all down.
Excite seems to work, but the translation quality is low.

Is there a way to get Chiitrans lite working properly again, or is it a lost cause?
Chiitrans lite works fine for me using ATLAS (though it crashes every now and then which gets pretty annoying). I haven't been there in a while, but last time I was there the Chiitrans lite page had a guide for installing ATLAS and patching it so that the trial doesn't expire. You can also try Visual Novel Reader.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You forgot the part where the slug rape ritual applied a spell that causes her to go back in time to the first day she arrived whenever she dies in order to facilitate her training. Also, I may be remembering incorrectly, but I think they used Sachi as bait for the Witch of Plunder because she was a descendant of a powerful witch herself and her blood had a lot of magic (the Witch of Plunder was going around killing similar people for the purpose of gaining power).

Chiitrans lite works fine for me using ATLAS (though it crashes every now and then which gets pretty annoying). I haven't been there in a while, but last time I was there the Chiitrans lite page had a guide for installing ATLAS and patching it so that the trial doesn't expire. You can also try Visual Novel Reader.
I've been trying to install Atlas, but I can't seem to even find the proper version.

I ended up with a list of what looks like patches with no actual main file.

As for VNR... I can't make heads or tails of it. I got it up and running, but the sidebar constantly vanishes and when it's actually there, I can't make it use machine-translation.

All the guides seem to be assuming I have Atlas installed.
I can bring up the "test machine translation" menu and select a translator that works, (excite) but I can't seem to work out how to actually tell it to use that.
On the game itself it just spits out (.......) over and over.

It's clearly hooking the right text, I just can't work out how to tell it to fucking translate.

I'm trying to sort ALTAS now though.

Edit: trying to install at ATLAS trial, it expired before it even finished installing, so I can't even apply the crack.

Last edited:

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I've been trying to install Atlas, but I can't seem to even find the proper version.

Edit: trying to install at ATLAS trial, it expired before it even finished installing, so I can't even apply the crack.
set ur date before 2012 i think

coufi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi, sorry for my bad english...

But I am blocked at this level, can you help me please?

:(:(

Attachments

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I liked this game but I really wish it was more like his slave collar game, game over comes super fast with the H

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hi, sorry for my bad english...

But I am blocked at this level, can you help me please?

:(:(
The young shinobi gave you a hint about the use of shadow clone.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I liked this game but I really wish it was more like his slave collar game, game over comes super fast with the H
I agree. There are 4 H positions (boob, clit, butt, between the legs) in the H mini-game... need CE's help to properly play around with it...

Wish he can add an unlimited mode of this in the gallery.

jetset

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there a walkthrough for this yet? cant seem to get past the tutorial without getting a game over + theres no saving during this so watching the intro over and over gets a bit tedious.

Reputation score

Talk to the guy at the bar and don't drink. That's about it.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

is there a walkthrough for this yet? cant seem to get past the tutorial without getting a game over + theres no saving during this so watching the intro over and over gets a bit tedious.
Select the second choice when talking to the angry man at the pub.

This then become a stealth game where you try to sneak up behind the NPC so you can kill them. If you fail, you will get into a fight. Game explains that NPC can see about 3 cells in a straight line. Once you aggro them, you can't run away to reset. They will always try to look for you even if you change screen.

For items in your inventory, the first one in the little sag is for healing.
The urn one is for healing your spell usage.
The third one in the wooden bottle is for reducing your heart gauge (use this after H assault).

Last edited:

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

From the one Women's Self Defense sequence in the demo, I can tell you that you have to be a huge tease and frustrate your attacker to build up your victory chance (the sword icon) while avoiding lust buildup(the heart icon), because this game seems to do the Shinobi Buster thing where the heroine caught nymphomania from a plot contrivance and will give up and put out forever if she gets too horny. It seems like a minigame where you basically navigate a repeating flowchart, racking up good points and avoiding bad points, until you cash out and either win or lose depending on how well you did + a dice roll.

Reputation score

does anyone have the new updated version? i am aware there isn't any new content, just that i want to see the added mode of this "infinite restraint mode".

Please don't explain how it works i sorta figured it out from the name, i just want the link. :eek::eek::eek:

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score

if you use the partial for the update, you won't see the third floor.

michaelman90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

From the one Women's Self Defense sequence in the demo, I can tell you that you have to be a huge tease and frustrate your attacker to build up your victory chance (the sword icon) while avoiding lust buildup(the heart icon), because this game seems to do the Shinobi Buster thing where the heroine caught nymphomania from a plot contrivance and will give up and put out forever if she gets too horny. It seems like a minigame where you basically navigate a repeating flowchart, racking up good points and avoiding bad points, until you cash out and either win or lose depending on how well you did + a dice roll.
Body fluids of the half-demons is an aphrodisiac (which is why it's auto game over if one comes inside her). In the first encounter when the half-demon is hiding in the closet, it kisses her and she catches a minor version of the lust disease.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Body fluids of the half-demons is an aphrodisiac (which is why it's auto game over if one comes inside her). In the first encounter when the half-demon is hiding in the closet, it kisses her and she catches a minor version of the lust disease.
I assumedit was the one guard that youre supposed to lose to, that fucks you silly and then fucks you in the mouth too

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I assumedit was the one guard that youre supposed to lose to, that fucks you silly and then fucks you in the mouth too
You can actually beat that guard! You'll get a +2 attack accessory for your efforts (as opposed to just the +1 one if you lose).