What's new

ACT Shota [ExcessM] 廻るハゴコロ / Mawaru Hagokoro (RJ325142)

You must have missed the 'HAGOKORO' difficulty you should have unlocked.
It allows you to replay the story (multiple runs are possible) with different enemy sprites (like Onis and Succubi). You also gain Deva gauntlets, with random properties.
But true, no actual extra content beside that.

Ah yeah, totally forgot, should probably try it out sometime, thanks for the reminder.

Personally i think the difiiculty was fine, but maybe its because the end of the game got hard for me, because of that stupid bugged ring that just kept taking effect when i did take a hit.

Found a few bugs

1. Otome's Unique H Attack Has No Alternate Animation although there's an option to change the camera view.

2. "Players HP on sexual attack" where your HP won't drop to 0 until the pinch is over option still has a bug, during sexual attack when the damage constantly received is at least more than 25 points, even if you pick this option, your HP will still drop to 0 since the damage is too high for the game to calculate (I think) so instead of leaving a point of HP it would still go to zero real quick even if the pinch is still not over, the bug is more noticeable if the damage constantly received is more than 40 points. This bug is not present on the trial, (since I can only get up to level 5 at most there so I'm not sure if the bug exists even on the trial).

3. The Zako Miko & Orin and Orei foreplay animation has a bug where even though you are fighting them without any of their reinforcements there will be a soldier restraining
Gen even though the soldier's not even on the battle.

Will Edit If I find More.

Personal Note; I wish the developer would add an accessory or an option to enable/disable the damage during stun and being stunned when the enemies strips
some liked it (for those who like a challenge), and some are not (for traditional parade buster players I guess), if those options are available, at least it's a win/win for all.
being stunned is an annoying feature if someone's into making more than a hundred combos or just want to hack and slash like crazy through the whole game. Oh, and hopefully, add unique H animations to the other world enemies so they can have their own characteristics.

I don't understand how I can avoid Heart attacks? I think the tutorial says to hit them, but that does not stop it.

I'll be the first to say that Excessm dropped the ball on this one. The game got pretty linear pretty fast and not only because of the reused enemies but the total lack of player engagement. Outside of side missions there is almost no side stories and no interaction with npc's at all. For instance the two villagers Yosuke and his sick sister are completely taken out of the story right after the very first mission. The missions themselves are quite boring too only letting you fight a certain group of enemies or on a map on certain squares and treasure chest icons. Speaking of the maps I was hoping Excessm would have the player go collect intel from local villages about the area to make a map but nope just show right up guns blazing right into enemy territory, way to make the game tactical. That is not all either the game seems to make the maps actually get smaller as you play which was a big mistake. Excessm might as well have made the maps randomized like in the very first demo. The story within a story is OK but it would've been better implemented as side story missions like in previous games as well as having separate villages and towns with unique items and quest. The map does open up in late-game but by then it is too late and it feels like the story just drags on with overused enemies and bosses. The last boss Karura (if I spelled it wrong idc) is just a mess! Getting hit just one time took me from lvl 92 to 78 and don't even think about trying to win if you get bellow 50, your dps would be laughable at best. Luckily for me I played Parade Buster religiously and on the hardest difficulty to boot so fighting bosses without taking damage was nothing new but keep in mind I was playing on normal the entire game so I don't know just how bad it would be on hard or higher. As closing thoughts I just wish Excessm made the game like the original demo with the player hiding to collect intel, village interactions, have a time limit to comeplete a map to spice up the game, and having random maps so no area is ever the same.

Honestly, this game was far too easy. I barely tried. I lost one time due to it being a special mission to not get hit, and the only reason I did was because I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing. I encountered no real issues with any fight at all, as I could rather easily smash through everything with the Power style just about after getting the big axe from one of the early bosses.

The H-scenes also disappointed me as I was hoping this game was going to be like Parade buster, but enemies share scenes. As such, each enemy blurred into each other for me.

I still think PB was the best one so far. This one was definitely harder than PB, but honestly, it didn't require much effort from me in the slightest. Yumesame challenged me a lot more than this one did. Either way, still a decent game, still worth buying if you ask me. But still too easy. Then again, I could see how this game could easily throw you over a cliff if you make a few mistakes by locking you in a fight you can't fight back effectively in. But, alas, when you have a weapon that ignores an entire mechanic that can hit the entire screen and does an absurd amount of damage with little threat to yourself, it kind of becomes trivial.
I was having the same issues as you so just before the mission where you save Otsu I enabled custom characters and it made the game much more challenging and fun. Maybe a little too challenging though I lost and replayed so much that I became lvl 92 before I knew what happened.

Last edited:
I feel like I'm the only person having this problem, yet I'm playing in Japanese and with Japanese Locale so I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Basically, whenever I finish a fight, the game doesn't progress. I can change weapons, check the menu, move around and attack still, but even if the enemies are all defeated, I'm still stuck in the same area unable to move. Anybody has some tips to fix this?

I don't understand how I can avoid Heart attacks? I think the tutorial says to hit them, but that does not stop it.
Same problem here, the lack of responses makes me think either I'm terrible at the game, there is a gimick to it we are oblivious of, or it's a bug. The game seems pretty unpolished.

I just finished the game, and Karura went into 'Giantess' mode, but all her attacks were completely ineffective against me. Was this supposed to go like that or was it bugged? I was finally hyped to actually fight a giantess, only for it to be the most disappointing encounter... Smash Boy's final boss was what I was expecting, rather than a dmg sponge that literally did no damage to me. No sex scenes either, nothing.

Also if it's not a bug, could it be because I finished every other objective before attempting final boss? (The war effort bar objectives, I was pretty undergeared to not straight up one shot enemies even on hard difficulty).

I'm enjoying the game so far, but I do miss the world building elements of Parade-Buster. Separate towns with their own NPCs, quests, and unique characterization really added to the depth of the game. The combat is fun on normal, and power seems to be the biggest means to steamroll content so far. The enemy character creator is great but I also miss the detailed mechanics of parade-buster for subbing in alternative text, and wish the dialogue was in CSV format. It's hard to identify which character pulls from which dialogue line in the text file.

A gamebreaking combination is the item that gives you 20% more XP and causes enemies to only use temptation attacks coupled with a weapon that makes you immune to temptation attacks.

Same problem here, the lack of responses makes me think either I'm terrible at the game, there is a gimick to it we are oblivious of, or it's a bug. The game seems pretty unpolished.
I think you are supposed to equip a weapon or item that makes you immune to it.

I just finished the game, and Karura went into 'Giantess' mode, but all her attacks were completely ineffective against me. Was this supposed to go like that or was it bugged? I was finally hyped to actually fight a giantess, only for it to be the most disappointing encounter... Smash Boy's final boss was what I was expecting, rather than a dmg sponge that literally did no damage to me. No sex scenes either, nothing.
Yes I had the exact same and it was such a huge bummer for me too.
Such a tease considering her normal form already had an H-attack that shrinks you and this endform seems to be just an interactive cutscene where you click her to death and that's it.

Overall the game is definitely a bit of a mess.
Very buggy, many features that we know from his usual games are missing and doesn't hit quite the right notes like his other games do.
Though the game is still a really good deal for 10 bucks, considering the content and the comparitively cheap price.

I do hope there's will be another content update and that the next game will be an improvement over Hagokoro now that he got used to the ticks of Unity.

I have no problem with gameplay.
Though I wish there was an option to choose the background for scenes in the Edit Mode, and a way to change the enemy "formation" during Ryona Mode. Well, I wish there was more options during Ryona Mode in general.

Also BiBi best girl.

I don't know how this game works since I spend %90 of it just stun-locked anyways lol

Had the same issue. In the beginning I used the third option when stun locked for a big counter attack, so getting stunned actually worked to my advantage.
At one point you get a iirc level 3 hammer that makes you immune to being stunlocked (I think the text says something along the lines of shadow power not increased, and something about sexual). Once you have that weapon the game gets very easy. You do not even have to use that weapon to have the effect.

I feel like I'm the only person having this problem, yet I'm playing in Japanese and with Japanese Locale so I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Basically, whenever I finish a fight, the game doesn't progress. I can change weapons, check the menu, move around and attack still, but even if the enemies are all defeated, I'm still stuck in the same area unable to move. Anybody has some tips to fix this?
Sadly, you're not the only one. This exact issue is preventing me from even getting past the tutorial screen unless I skip it entirely. And I have no idea how to prevent it from happening. Maybe try playing in japanese?

Most likely you guys have not unzipped the game with a program capable of unzipping files in Jap non-unicode.
I use Bandizip for that.

Most likely you guys have not unzipped the game with a program capable of unzipping files in Jap non-unicode.
I use Bandizip for that.
That would surprise me, as no other JP game on my machine has these kinds of issues. But I'll look into that.

No problem with the game here either. For reference, I used 7z with ntleas for unzipping with unicode, and then I open the game with locale emulator. You might need to use locale emulator even on jp locale.

I also had that problem with getting stuck in the tutorial. It worked after changing time and date format to japanese.

Back