Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Exile in the Candy Kingdom

A, look a new page

OP
R

Ryka

Bubblegum looks to the one eating. "Hello. I am Bubblegum. My-" The Bundlelike interrupts. "kingdom has been taken over and you're in exile? I have heard the news..." Bubblegum nods. "I got a question. What is Ice King doing these days? I haven't seen him around." The Bundlelike responds. "He's.... into harder stuff now. Which is why it is dangerous for him to leave much into crowded areas."

Bubblegum tilts her head. "Harder stuff?" The Bundlelike laughs a bit. "You'd pretty much only want to let your imagination tell you about how harder he's trying for the ladies these days. I'd watch your clothes and more if I were to go there."

Bubblegum widens her eyes. "I.... I see..... I have to give this Ice King a talk... I don't like him, but he may be able to help my cause."

She then decides to take Lady's Route. A cold cold route. It isn't too biting at first, but she can feel stronger winds one way. Maybe the colder the area is, the closer she can get to Ice Palace?

A.) Keep going.

B.) Risk it and take to the colder route.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

B

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

B! Lets get her nipples poking through!

Aztlan

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

B.

OP
R

Ryka

Bubblemu walks toward the closest path to the Ice Palace. The weather is cold. Giving her a slightly harmful status condition that would lead to Freezerburn in the worst case.

Her nipples are showing through her top as she is freezing. "Ghh-hh-hhhnn..... This weather's freaking c-c-c-cold... B-b-b-brrr!" She walks through the snow, her body shivering as she arrives at the palace. Next to it is a perfect camping point near a family of Firecats. Firecats are known to be friendly despite their new york/Boston mentality. "Ghh-hh-hh-hhah. Should I camp out or keep going?"

A.) Cuddle in the middle of the firecats.

B.) Go ahead and go up the palace.

(Remember, camping means save point~)

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A. And then after camping, ride a fire cat and storm the castle.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

A Cuddles are always good. I want some cuddling.

OP
R

Ryka

Bubblegum decides to camp out near the pack of Housecat sized firecats. She uses her Tent and warms up inside. It is really cozy inside for the weather conditions outside. She sleeps for the night, rejuvenating health.

The next day, she wakes up to see the firecats dancing around. She takes the tent and puts it back in her inventory. She then decides to go up the outside of the palace, the stairs starting out outside of the mountain.

Status Condition: Cold

Bubblegum seems to have walked step after step. She shivers more and more as she looks around. "Ggghhh-hh-hh-hhnnn..... Where is an inside to this palace....?"

She ends up at the doorway of what seems to be a palace, but there's a door on the other side of the mountain. "S-s-s-smallest palace I have ever seen....."

Through this 'palace' mountain is an ice bridge. Presumably leading to Ice King's lair.

But ahead is a Lickty Org. An enemy with a sweet tooth. Being tasted is the last thing any candy person would want for themselves. The fat flop tongued ogre smiling to her.

This battle is H.... sorta.

A.) Run past him! It's freaking cold out here!

B.) Fight my way past!

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

C. Offer him willing sexual service in return for warmth.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

C. Offer him willing sexual service in return for warmth.
C. Fuck it's cold. Let's fuck!

Of course, if that isn't anything Bubblegum would do, A. It is way too cold to fight properly.

Aztlan

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

B.

OP
R

Ryka

Bubblegum looks to the Lickty Org. "Oh, donuts.... what is something like that doing here?" She is then licked on, her blood fading slightly as her cheek is licked. "Ghh-hah....!!!! An Anti-Candy Creature....!" She shivers as she takes a step back. "Plug this! I can't be eaten right now!" She rushes past the Lickty Org, who in turn gives chase. Bubblegum looks to a nearby ledge. It is a jump away to the other ledge. Bubblegum happens to be nimble enough to jump from ledge to ledge. However, the Lickty Org tries the same thing, but falls to his doom. Bubblegum looks back, smiling, then looks forward. There is another mountain ahead. It looks like it has a large cave entrance, but has Penguin Guards in the front.

Bubblegum approaches the penguins and they all look at Bubblegum, circling around her defensively, making penguin sounds. "Aww, they're so cute....." Bubblegum weighs her options. "Should I walk past them or let them stop me?

The firecats seem to have moved Bubblegum's tent to just behind the cave mountain.

A.) Wait out the 'punishment'.

B.) Knock a few over. They have flat feet and no legs.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A. Even though the last majority was C...