What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Expiacion] Spiral Legend V (RJ224282) (RE224282)

jokerace

Reputation score
there is 3 or 4 static sex sprite.. but in general, all the sex scene are text only with a black background.
if u can't read moonrunes u will probably not enjoy the game.
I can't read Japanese. The hooking software with ITH + Translation Aggregator combination works well enough to make the game fairly understandable.

Also, there's closer to 8-10 events using sprite sex. You just have to know where to look.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The heck? The blond is on the cover and title and everything but she's not one of the main girls? I feel betrayed, lied to, cucked, this is the biggest cuckold of the game. I mean Rin seems like a fine enough girl to carry the game on her own but I don't appreciate being cucked.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The heck? The blond is on the cover and title and everything but she's not one of the main girls? I feel betrayed, lied to, cucked, this is the biggest cuckold of the game. I mean Rin seems like a fine enough girl to carry the game on her own but I don't appreciate being cucked.
Blond is part of true.love route only.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Blond is part of true.love route only.
It just feels like false advertisement though since this is suppose to be an NTR game. Plus she doesn't even join the party and plays a minor role compare to the other two, and yet she's the cover-girl. I guess it's kinda like how people were upset about the whole Alisha and Tales and Zestiria thing I suppose? But anyways...

Last edited:
OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Guys, is there any walkthrough yet?
Author claimed (IIRC) that there is NTR content in non-NTR route. Anyone knows what it does mean ?

jokerace

Reputation score
Guys, is there any walkthrough yet?
Author claimed (IIRC) that there is NTR content in non-NTR route. Anyone knows what it does mean ?
If you do a love route run with only one of the girls on Pendulum mode, it is possible for the other girl to go in to her NTR route (though not locked as that). It won't be focused on and you will still get the love ending for the girl you chose, but it is possible to activate the NTR events for the girl opposite of the love route you chose.

As for walkthroughs, what info do you need?

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
i played this when it was ver 1,05 , it seems the game got updated alot , what are the things added besides bugfixes?..

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i played this when it was ver 1,05 , it seems the game got updated alot , what are the things added besides bugfixes?..
Content patch is on the way. Rest of updates are bugfixes, sometimes critical.
That is why I wait for content patch.

If you do a love route run with only one of the girls on Pendulum mode, it is possible for the other girl to go in to her NTR route (though not locked as that). It won't be focused on and you will still get the love ending for the girl you chose, but it is possible to activate the NTR events for the girl opposite of the love route you chose.

As for walkthroughs, what info do you need?
Nah, then same old shit ;) I hoped for scenario, when girl has sex, even impregnation, but she hides it (together with the lover) and (contrary to present solution) she stays with MC, who will never know...
More realistic - women f... around but tend not to "loose family" which means not to see consequences ;)

As for walkthrough, I search for Spiral Legend V, Forward Ho!, Life on Floating Island - because of checking if there are endings with above criteria.

Funny is, that in SLV I saw it once. There was NTR route (including baby making with other male), but in last scene pink haired girl stayed with MC and triggered good ending.
Problem is that I failed to reproduce it. I think it was bug or saveedit side-result....

BTW. Is there any way to contract the author ?

jokerace

Reputation score
BTW. Is there any way to contract the author ?
He responds to comments on his blog. He has also mentioned having an email for people to contact him about the game but I haven't seen where it is yet. Fair warning though: he doesn't know English so unless you know Japanese, you're out of luck.

As an update, one of his comments did confirm that the first content update will not have any NTR events. That's fine by me since I just like this series in general, but I know some of you only play for the NTR. The new NTR events will come in the second content update.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hello i don't want to necro a thread so i am asking here: in the third ame can you get both ntr scenes/routes (at least the first ones) at the same time? i finished chapter 4 and only got 1 ntr scene from 1 girl, no idea if i am locked in the love route of the other or not yet.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
IIRC, yes you can. I think there was only one deciding question that determines if you go NTR or not. For Emily it was when the question of whether you support her crush on that other dude or not and for Kanna its if you decide to eat with her or not. I honestly don't remember the chapters that you get the question though, just that you get both in the same chapter.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Chapter 4, in that case muahahahaha i think got then both, assuming supporting emily's crush was the ntr choice, is hard to know even with translation (machine but better than nothing) from the reactions, sometimes i am not sure if i picked right or wrong xD

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello i don't want to necro a thread so i am asking here: in the third ame can you get both ntr scenes/routes (at least the first ones) at the same time? i finished chapter 4 and only got 1 ntr scene from 1 girl, no idea if i am locked in the love route of the other or not yet.
I had to edit saves in SL III. All SL games have NTR counter for both girls. Just skyrocket it. There is also love counter, make it low. All before CH4.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I don't understand at all. What scenes, where, when, how to trigger. Where to expect or explore. At which stage?
I loaded late save, went to the castle mansion and went sleep. There was 1 scene for one girl. That's all.
Google Translate:

It was uploaded to ver1.20.
As erotic events have been added and new styles have been lifted, please update them. (∩´∀ `) A

new style & erotic event will be held at the mansion in the royal city castle .
Occurrence conditions should be Lv20 for all basic styles including “Suppin”.
It is all including the upper style. * Frog includes EX style.
Each heroine 2 scene & 2 other scenes occur.
High difficulty content after the true end (feeling close to the truth) will come later.

Specification change with ver1.20 Changed so that
status abnormality of status-reducing system penetrates "Goddess of goddess".
Adjusted the attack power of the gun “Formal Hout”. Since it was too strong, it was revised downward.
Added the strongest armor "Ancient Suit". I forgot to implement it. (Death
a new lineup in currency exchange offices of the new routes.
Others that will be a fix Innovation restlessly.

Known bugs (ver1.20 time)
on CT is zero feats "refocus". Modify next time tomorrow.

Last edited:

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If anybody has a full save that'll be much appreciated. Also any ideas where the new scenes are?

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
ver1.30 The first version upgrade planned was officially applied.
Added high difficulty content after true end. Added one scene of erotic event (defeat).

It was uploaded to ver1.30.
There is a problem with the additional high difficulty map.
If you go back from the second floor in a castle in the world, you will get a bug.
Please do not go back to the revision (and do not save it).

(Google Translate garbage)

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
will there be more update after 1.30?.. or is this the final ver.?

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
will there be more update after 1.30?.. or is this the final ver.?
It is already 1.33. I don't think is is fully fixed. Also, I think author may add some more content.
We need to wait for this game to sabilize.

ver1.33 Fixed some skill setting mistakes.
ver1.30 The first version upgrade planned was officially applied.
Added high difficulty content after true end. Added one scene of erotic event (defeat).

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Google translate:
ver1.34 has been updated. Fixed a bug related to
the roulette card applied
battle style correction value (HP / MP) in the blue box (appears after clearing once) in the additional high difficulty map
. ') The 2nd additional event is currently in process .... In the end of the year, I'm

afraid of the user site and holiday work. (/ Ω \)