What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Expiacion] Spiral Legend V (RJ224282) (RE224282)

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sorry to bother you then.
Dude, you are true NTR lover. I am really happy you try modding, translating. Except SLV - any plans ? Can I help somehow ?

bobica123

Reputation score
I don't, no. I was just experimenting with different ways to mod the game. I have literally 0 experience doing anything of the sort and it was more for my own amusement.

Sorry to bother you then.
I mean the guy who shared on F95.

Hey guys, sorry to bother you and i apologize in advance for wasting your time with this long ass list of questions that follows and i thank for eventuallly answering them

First of:
Those scenes behind the closed door in recollection room from female POV are thay those scenes that you trigger and encounter but are already finished or have just began after you exited the room?
Or are they some of the scenes you never get to see? (Atleast from Edward's perspective). If they are indeed those sceens that you see the hints of and can only speculate, how do i try to witness them form Edward's perspective? For an example, first couple of scenes with Antera's POV are with soliders when she's gathering money for the church, where can i encounter those scenes and can i even encounter them?

Second:
What are NTR and what are True Love triggers in chapters 4 and 5, and how to values interact and add on?

Third:
In chapter 7 what are you supposed to do once jap. text comes up in quest hint section (happens after you kill the "test" dragon or smth)?
And while we are on the subject of Chapter 7, how do i trigger the Riddley scenes that happen when you sleep in the other room?
I tried it atleast 10 times in both beds, both before and after the fake dragon kill and it ain't happening.

Fourth:
During the first clearing how many scenes can you actually encounter and witness? Because only full sex scenes that i have seen are the ones that happen when you are defeated in a boss fight.

Fifth:
At one point you mentioned that there are about 8-10 sprite sex scenes, can you list them and can you point out when do they happen?

Sixth:
What are all the NTR events and their variants (for double ntr and individual ntr) that you see in Chapter 7? (And later)

Seventh:
Is the new individual ntr ending different from the old one, and if so than how?

Eight: Despite this absoulte clusterfu*k of questions i have really enjoyed this game, and i would be very grateful if you could point out to me some more quality Mystery NTR.

Yours faithfully,
Bobica123

Last edited:

bobica123

Reputation score
I tried the update, and its looking ok so far. I've used my old NTR route save from versions back and did a new game plus. Nothing seems to be broken. Well, yet. You can also apply the new version updates in the after-ending game selection map. That's what I did, and nothing seems borked.

Anyway, looks like the additions mostly come from the NTR route. I saw at least two mini scenes (one for both female chars), and both of them are in the guild missions. Specifically, Ridley's scene is in the Wolf Extermination guils quest, and Altina's is in the looking for illicit items from a noble's mansion quest. They only happen after you beat the dragon in the tower though.

There's a bunch of other new scenes I haven't gotten yet, but it'll take a while for me because I'm currently in an FFXIV mania right now
comradered, how did you trigger Altina's scene in the Investigation of unscrupulous nobels guild quest? Did you choose her as your companion or did you choose Ridley? And does it happen when you get found out or when you clear the quest? Because i did all of that and i still got nothing new. :D

Last edited:

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
comradered, how did you trigger Altina's scene in the Investigation of unscrupulous nobels guild quest? Did you choose her as your companion or did you choose Ridley? And does it happen when you get found out or when you clear the quest? Because i did all of that and i still got nothing new. :D
I picked Altina when I got that scene. Its basically an auto-fail for the quest, because the Prince will take Altina and fuck her in one of the rooms while you go searching for contraband. In fact you don't even get to search for contraband, the scenes automatically play out and you pretty much just fail the quest. As for why you're not getting the scene, I honestly can't tell you. I downloaded one of the saves here and it worked alright.

Nexal

Reputation score
Hey new here and started play this and confuse, frog is hurt and i deliver a book to a bookworm, where do I go next?

jokerace

Reputation score
Hey new here and started play this and confuse, frog is hurt and i deliver a book to a bookworm, where do I go next?
That begins the part where you wait while she translates the symbols using the bible. If you want the NTR route, sleep for about 5 days and then check up on the translator. You can see a scene with the nun if you check downstairs in the doctor's room before you talk to the librarian. If you want love route, take the girls out on missions and dates every day and check various areas.
I am really happy you try modding, translating. Except SLV - any plans ? Can I help somehow ?
Not right now. I have been learning how to use the program. I think I've got it down now, but I am still limited by what assets are available since I'm not an artist.
Those scenes behind the closed door in recollection room from female POV are thay those scenes that you trigger and encounter but are already finished or have just began after you exited the room?
They are scenes that happen as part of the main story if you go down the NTR route. You don't see most of them (though you see implications), until the last one or two scenes, depending on whether you've turned on the option to see past doors or not.
What are NTR and what are True Love triggers in chapters 4 and 5, and how to values interact and add on?
I don't know how the values interact in that way yet. Cobra seems to know more about that side than me. There is a thing he put in the OP about the two values shifting that control Love and NTR.
And while we are on the subject of Chapter 7, how do i trigger the Riddley scenes that happen when you sleep in the other room?
I don't know what quest you are referring to, but the Ridley scenes can only happen once you've triggered the shower scene. This is on the front page.
During the first clearing how many scenes can you actually encounter and witness? Because only full sex scenes that i have seen are the ones that happen when you are defeated in a boss fight.
At one point you mentioned that there are about 8-10 sprite sex scenes, can you list them and can you point out when do they happen?
I tried to list this, but I got annoyed and stopped after so much writing. Most are throughout this thread or part of the game itself and you didn't even specify which route you were talking about. Just read the thread please.
Is the new individual ntr ending different from the old one, and if so than how?
It is. The other NTR route was about NTR during the game. This is turning your love route ending into an NTR ending, so you go love 1 girl, ntr 1 girl so you get the Love route ending with 1 of the two but that love ending will turn into a new NTR if you have activated the 1.50 patch.

I hope this is helpful enough. I came out of lurking in the first place because so many people just never give enough info about less famous h-games so it can be hard for newcomers, but you need to consolidate your questions a bit. I like the enthusiasm, but it makes it difficult to help you.

bobica123

Reputation score
That begins the part where you wait while she translates the symbols using the bible. If you want the NTR route, sleep for about 5 days and then check up on the translator. You can see a scene with the nun if you check downstairs in the doctor's room before you talk to the librarian. If you want love route, take the girls out on missions and dates every day and check various areas.

Not right now. I have been learning how to use the program. I think I've got it down now, but I am still limited by what assets are available since I'm not an artist.

They are scenes that happen as part of the main story if you go down the NTR route. You don't see most of them (though you see implications), until the last one or two scenes, depending on whether you've turned on the option to see past doors or not.

I don't know how the values interact in that way yet. Cobra seems to know more about that side than me. There is a thing he put in the OP about the two values shifting that control Love and NTR.

I don't know what quest you are referring to, but the Ridley scenes can only happen once you've triggered the shower scene. This is on the front page.

I tried to list this, but I got annoyed and stopped after so much writing. Most are throughout this thread or part of the game itself and you didn't even specify which route you were talking about. Just read the thread please.

It is. The other NTR route was about NTR during the game. This is turning your love route ending into an NTR ending, so you go love 1 girl, ntr 1 girl so you get the Love route ending with 1 of the two but that love ending will turn into a new NTR if you have activated the 1.50 patch.

I hope this is helpful enough. I came out of lurking in the first place because so many people just never give enough info about less famous h-games so it can be hard for newcomers, but you need to consolidate your questions a bit. I like the enthusiasm, but it makes it difficult to help you.
Thanks man, my apologies if i made it a bit too complicated, but i wrote all the questions kinda early, solved a lot of them myself in the 2nd playthrough, so guess i needlessly bothered you :D.
But, i appreciate the fact that you actually answered that :)

jokerace

Reputation score
Who can upload a 100% Save of 1.5 , this story is too long.....
Cobra put saves both literally in the OP and multiple saves on the last page. Use those. You're not going to enjoy it though. This game doesn't have CG so it relies a lot on the story and characters to set up the h-scenes, both on the NTR and Love side.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
FYI there is MTL + partially edited version. Use google.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Guys, what is current BLOG link ?

jokerace

Reputation score
The zip contains saves with all the ntr sprite sex scenes available in the game and a New Game+ save ready to be used.
There's 5 you missed on a quick thought. Good job on the list though.

During those days that decide if you lock on to the Love or NTR route, sleeping long enough will trigger an event where Antera is giving a blowjob to the soldier in the medic room next to the showers in the castle barracks.

You missed the Ridley x Gael one on the deliver medicine mission. It will trigger when you go to a vertical bridge and Ridley talks about it being wet and MC hopes it isn't rotten. The boards will break and Ridley will fall through and Gael will jump through if you walk on the left side. It's a bit finicky to trigger. Antera will go on ahead and MC chooses between waiting for Antera to come back or to go looking for Ridley and Gael alone. If you choose to go alone, MC will go down into the cave and stumble upon a Ridley X Gael pixel scene. He'll go into shock over it and get killed by a stray monsters from behind because he's distracted giving you a game over. If you choose to wait, Antera will come back just as the other two come out of the cave after "warming up"

There's a Ridley x library assistant guy pixel scene if you lose to him after he shows himself to be a demon in disguise. MC will wake up at the barracks confused on what happened. Gael is gone and Antera and Ridley have false memories. MC and Antera will talk about going to the hotel in the red light district to meet up with Ridley and the library guy. The pixel scene will be there before going on to the extended text scene.

There is a Ridley x Prince and Antera x Gael pixel scene each if you turn on the newer ntr endings and end the game with 1 love route, 1 ntr route split.

Last edited:

bobica123

Reputation score
There's 5 you missed on a quick thought. Good job on the list though.

During those days that decide if you lock on to the Love or NTR route, sleeping long enough will trigger an event where Antera is giving a blowjob to the soldier in the medic room next to the showers in the castle barracks.

You missed the Ridley x Gael one on the deliver medicine mission. It will trigger when you go to a vertical bridge and Ridley talks about it being wet and MC hopes it isn't rotten. The boards will break and Ridley will fall through and Gael will jump through if you walk on the left side. It's a bit finicky to trigger. Antera will go on ahead and MC chooses between waiting for Antera to come back or to go looking for Ridley and Gael alone. If you choose to go alone, MC will go down into the cave and stumble upon a Ridley X Gael pixel scene. He'll go into shock over it and get killed by a stray monsters from behind because he's distracted giving you a game over. If you choose to wait, Antera will come back just as the other two come out of the cave after "warming up"

There's a Ridley x library assistant guy pixel scene if you lose to him after he shows himself to be a demon in disguise. MC will wake up at the barracks confused on what happened. Gael is gone and Antera and Ridley have false memories. MC and Antera will talk about going to the hotel in the red light district to meet up with Ridley and the library guy. The pixel scene will be there before going on to the extended text scene.

There is a Ridley x Prince and Antera x Gael pixel scene each if you turn on the newer ntr endings and end the game with 1 love route, 1 ntr route split.
When and where is the ' deliver medicine mission ', is it one of the quests or story-line missions?

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
OK, I've finally decided to try that one and I have a few questions :
- what does the new game+ does ?
- does pendulum make it easy to play an ntr route ? And how?
- I understand it's mystery ntr, and I love that, but is there any way to tell the girl changed after an ntr event, like some text, or stats, or even corruption? Or is it completely invisible and doesn't change anything to the story?
- is there any actual walkthrough for an ntr run?

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Machine translation from the blog:
It's been a while.
It's been a while. Hi, I'm alive. I'm still alive.

This is my first post of the year, even though it's May.
It's not a progress report, but just a survival report. Death.

I changed jobs around March.
I've been working for an investment company, a freelance consulting company, and I've also been making erotic games.
I've been doing a lot of desk work and loose work.
I've been doing a lot of desk work and loose work, but I'm a little tired from the physical work and haven't been able to make any progress.

It was close to my home and the commute was short, so the conditions were good, but
It was close to my home and the commuting time was short, so I thought I made a little mistake. (laughs).
(laughs) But I'm on a temp contract until the end of June, so I'll have to work hard until then.
That's how I feel.

Then I'll start looking for a job again.
Corona is in a bad way in Osaka right now, so I can't go freelance again for a while.
I hope I have enough time and energy to start making games again.
I'm a good boy.

I'm a good boy and I'm staying at home during GW.
If you haven't cleared our game yet, why don't you take this opportunity to do so?
I can't guarantee that I'll finish it during GW. (laughs)

So, that's my status report on my survival.
I'll let you know if there are any changes in real life or production. I'll keep you posted.

I'm afraid of being exposed, so I've made some changes.