What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Expiacion] Spiral Legend V (RJ224282) (RE224282)

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Have you tried the double love route? The update mentioned that it's not possible to get the true end after applying the update, so maybe that end has been changed too? They could also just be unused animations for possible future events like that one you found that had Antera with Gael that was used in this update.

Also could anyone please give me a save at the start of Chapter 7? The guild scenes still aren't triggering for me, and the wolf and valley missions still don't show up in the list nor does about 2 other missions that were in Cobra's epilogue save.
Dude, did you tried using my epilogue, then starting from 7 as restart?
EDIT: Hmm, I wonder if missing anims are in double-love or in ex-true route...

Last edited:
OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I played double-love route, Ridley favor, and no NTR there. MAYBE it was hidden.
EDIT: Now trying Charlotte-true route. Actually, never completed it.

Last edited:

imperialguard350

Reputation score
I have a question before I buy the game, how readable is a direct machine translation via something like translator++? Is it easy enough to understand everything or is it unintelligible garbage?

jokerace

Reputation score
I have a question before I buy the game, how readable is a direct machine translation via something like translator++? Is it easy enough to understand everything or is it unintelligible garbage?
I don't know what translator ++ is so I can't tell you directly but I use ITH + Translation Aggregator and it is pretty comprehensible. The sex scenes need a little bit of breaking down to understand at some points because onomatopoeias mess with the translation but it overall does well. I could easily tell what was going on and what the people were saying.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
We have official answer, on the blog, that there is no scene with wedding dress in the game. Hmm

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Thanks to the hints at the blog, I managed to find this. Its like a revision of Ridley Love/Antera NTR end. I think you need to have seen the last crystal at Ridley's NTR room first, or the second NTR end book at the first screen of Ridley's room. Or both. I just did both to be sure. Still don't see the new sprite sex though.

Attachments

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello, after read this thread, I pretty intrigue to play this game. Especially when someone mention there are sprite animation.

My question is, until the latest version, are most of the scene already got sprite animation? Or is it still a little?

O yeah, is there any walkthrough for any NTR route or pure NTR route? I came for the NTR TBH, doesn't really care about normal route. XD

Last edited:

GuiltyIncest

Reputation score
Where is the Tower that you have to go to at the beginning of chapter 5? They talk about it being near the West-West Highway but I've looked around and can't find what they are talking about.

Hello, after read this thread, I pretty intrigue to play this game. Especially when someone mention there are sprite animation.

My question is, until the latest version, are most of the scene already got sprite animation? Or is it still a little?

O yeah, is there any walkthrough for any NTR route or pure NTR route? I came for the NTR TBH, doesn't really care about normal route. XD
Most of the sex scenes are pure sound and text. The sprites don't show much.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
While main NTR scenes are easy to obtain by selecting Hell (forced NTR), some scenes are hidden in non-logical way. Especially if you can't read Japanese w/o MTL.

jokerace

Reputation score
Where is the Tower that you have to go to at the beginning of chapter 5? They talk about it being near the West-West Highway but I've looked around and can't find what they are talking about.
Go out the west gate, and then northwest from that large clearing that you get to when leaving the west gate. Keep following the northwest path until you see a fenced area with two spaces open on the top part of the road. Go up through there and you'll arrive in a forest. When you're in the forest, go up, then east, and then south to get on the path to the tower.
Ahh I see.. Are NTR route or scene easy to get or quite tricky?

O yeah, which option will you rec for NTR route?

Neutral, Pendulum or Hell?
I would recommend Pendulum if you came for the NTR alone. It is fairly easy to get onto the NTR route by simply sleeping multiple times through one of the later scenes. If you go on the Hell route, you can't use the post-game settings to lock the characters into NTR or Love due to how Hell route works with the flags so it becomes harder to go for the individual one NTR, one Love routes.

A large portion of the missable scenes happen after you fight the dragon in Chapter 7. There is a guide for the basic scenes on the front page. There is also a sprite animation in one of the extended GoRs - lose to the Chapter 6 boss.

To see the sprite animation, you'll need to pick the first option when it asks you if you want to be able to see what's going on behind doors or if you want it blacked out.

GuiltyIncest

Reputation score
Go out the west gate, and then northwest from that large clearing that you get to when leaving the west gate. Keep following the northwest path until you see a fenced area with two spaces open on the top part of the road. Go up through there and you'll arrive in a forest. When you're in the forest, go up, then east, and then south to get on the path to the tower.

I would recommend Pendulum if you came for the NTR alone. It is fairly easy to get onto the NTR route by simply sleeping multiple times through one of the later scenes. If you go on the Hell route, you can't use the post-game settings to lock the characters into NTR or Love due to how Hell route works with the flags so it becomes harder to go for the individual one NTR, one Love routes.

A large portion of the missable scenes happen after you fight the dragon in Chapter 7. There is a guide for the basic scenes on the front page. There is also a sprite animation in one of the extended GoRs - lose to the Chapter 6 boss.

To see the sprite animation, you'll need to pick the first option when it asks you if you want to be able to see what's going on behind doors or if you want it blacked out.
Thank you so much I was super confused. I decided to skip from chapter 3 to 5 and I was missing map locations.

GuiltyIncest

Reputation score
Anyone know how to get NTR for the childhood friend and love for the nun? I can only do double love on neutral. For incidence how do you get NTR score? Ignoring the girls doesn't work when you only do it to one it seems.

jokerace

Reputation score
So an update from the blog. The author seems ready to put development of the Spiral Legend series on hiatus for the moment to do some short stories. Remember how the SL4 thread mentioned he was looking for a way to put pictures in the game? Spiral Legend V didn't have pictures because he couldn't learn how to draw on a tablet he bought in a timely fashion so he gave up. He is getting back to trying to figure out how to draw right and wants to test it out in this short story he is making on his break from Spiral Legend.

I think he's trying to narrow down the heroine between these two but that might be wrong. The one on the left seems to be the same girl from the Spiral Legend V guild quest where you protect a ship from marauders - she was the captain that Gael tried to flirt with. Any of you know what the text on the bottom right says and if it's important? I can't text-capture it correctly.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
OK, who is MTL-edited translator of this game ?

jokerace

Reputation score
OK, who is MTL-edited translator of this game ?
I was editing an MTL of my own in my free time since I recently bought the RPG maker programs to open the game files, but I haven't gotten far yet. Why do you ask?

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I was editing an MTL of my own in my free time since I recently bought the RPG maker programs to open the game files, but I haven't gotten far yet. Why do you ask?
You do know that translating with RPGMaker Trans is 10x faster than using RPG Maker program?

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I mean the guy who shared on F95.

jokerace

Reputation score
You do know that translating with RPGMaker Trans is 10x faster than using RPG Maker program?
I don't, no. I was just experimenting with different ways to mod the game. I have literally 0 experience doing anything of the sort and it was more for my own amusement.
I mean the guy who shared on F95.
Sorry to bother you then.