What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Expiacion] Spiral Legend V (RJ224282) (RE224282)

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have no idea what events are added. Not tested it.
Google translate:
ver1.35 has been updated-(I hope

you guys enjoyed the episode of Gael brother again
. There are two events during the orphanage holiday.) ((((((((((((( ((((((; ´ ・ ω ・)

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Story and NTR changes underway.

jokerace

Reputation score

Story and NTR changes underway.
I used Capture Text to google translate the images. Basically the new update is going to greatly change the main feel of the story with specific focus to the NTR portion. It is significant enough that you will have to manually confirm wanting to change to the newest update by talking to that rabbit in the clear room and confirming with it that you want to apply the update. The rabbit will disappear after you have successfully confirmed. You can apply the update from the clear room after you beat the game, or from the New Game settings.

It might be worth keeping two copies of the game around depending on how much is changed. This doesn't seem to be a normal update where he adds more events and dungeons. It sounds more like an overhaul or expansion focused around the NTR part. If you are more a vanilla guy, you should stay away from this update because the post around it makes it sound like it's like the Spiral Legend IV 2.0 NTR update except to a game that already had NTR in the base game.

picture translate said:
Make an update selection.

There is a slight change in the story of this pole. Applying this update can add extra work to the story and can significantly change the impression of the story. For this reason, updating to this person's change is voluntary. This specification change is mainly related to NTR. If the main line of the story is important, we recommend that you start without updating. * This update can be applied after clearing.

Do not update.
Update.
Confirm changes (spoilers)

Update specification changes for?
* This update can be applied after clearing.

If you can see me, you haven't updated to ver-5x yet. I'll apply the update if you want.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If this game has a persistent file with gallery info, I suggest applying the update, leaving the persistence file, and NOT starting NG+ but restarting the game completely.
If there is no persistence file, restart the game completely.

I don't trust NG+ made by the author - it was proven to be faulty too many times.
I'll simply restart the game.

Last edited:
OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Updated

Spiral Legend 更新 has been updated.
This is the 2nd version upgrade that adds 4 erotic events (+ a).
All planned updates are now complete and complete.

It's been just half a year since the release and we have been waiting for a long time.

With ver1.5x, a new ending is set for the existing route.
Those who have already played may have already completed this route
, but those who have advanced efficiently may not be going in reverse.

Due to the above ending change,
if you follow this route, you may detour to proceed to the true route.
See in-game tips for more information.
The update can be applied in the default setting or in the clear room.

In addition, some "events without events" have been added in this update.
I don't give detailed tips, but three in total. * One of them is in the
Guild Mission, so please look for it.

In addition, all of these are NTR, so they have nothing to do with the Love route.
However, we have also fixed bugs in ver1.50.
So please update it. death.

In addition, we opened Ci-en the other day at the end of the DLsite blog, but
we will contact you at a later date when we move to it in earnest.
Right now, yeah. now.
I'll play the games that I bought and bought during the New Year holidays! (Bomb death

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If any happens across a full save file please do share lol.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I tried the update, and its looking ok so far. I've used my old NTR route save from versions back and did a new game plus. Nothing seems to be broken. Well, yet. You can also apply the new version updates in the after-ending game selection map. That's what I did, and nothing seems borked.

Anyway, looks like the additions mostly come from the NTR route. I saw at least two mini scenes (one for both female chars), and both of them are in the guild missions. Specifically, Ridley's scene is in the Wolf Extermination guils quest, and Altina's is in the looking for illicit items from a noble's mansion quest. They only happen after you beat the dragon in the tower though.

There's a bunch of other new scenes I haven't gotten yet, but it'll take a while for me because I'm currently in an FFXIV mania right now

jokerace

Reputation score
I tried the update, and its looking ok so far. I've used my old NTR route save from versions back and did a new game plus. Nothing seems to be broken. Well, yet. You can also apply the new version updates in the after-ending game selection map. That's what I did, and nothing seems borked.

Anyway, looks like the additions mostly come from the NTR route. I saw at least two mini scenes (one for both female chars), and both of them are in the guild missions. Specifically, Ridley's scene is in the Wolf Extermination guils quest, and Altina's is in the looking for illicit items from a noble's mansion quest. They only happen after you beat the dragon in the tower though.

There's a bunch of other new scenes I haven't gotten yet, but it'll take a while for me because I'm currently in an FFXIV mania right now
tested it since you said it was fine. No unique scenes in either variation of the noble mansion quest (just has Gael talking and making a dick joke to the butler, goes to search, and then quest clear if you find something), and there is no option for a wolf extermination quest in the guild. Are you sure you weren't missing a step? I need to know if my saves broke the game again or if it actually is something I'm doing wrong.

comradered

Reputation score
Mmm, well, what I did was to load up a save where I was 30 minutes away from finishing an NTR route clear. Then when I got to the post-ending new game selection map, I talked to the rabbit to apply the new version changes. I'm guessing once you do this, it applies to all existing saves as after this, I loaded up another save that was near the adventurer's guild at chapter 9, and the scenes still worked. Either things worked as designed, or ita another jumbled mess of flag management that I stumbled into

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The application for renewal of ver1.51 will be made tomorrow morning (planned).
As of ver1.50, if
you escape from the warehouse and interrupt the mission in the Guild Mission "Investigation of Vice Aristocrats", the character will not return and you will not
be able to save.
As a hurry,
you can return to the normal state if you re-order the mission → clear or fail .
1.51 tomorrow.

"Specifically, Ridley's scene is in the Wolf Extermination guils quest " - but it is CH1, beginning of the game. Right? I just finished this quest and no NTR there.
Also, there are new endings. Do you know if there is ending, where MC is both cucked AND stays with Raine ?

comradered

Reputation score
1.51 tomorrow.

"Specifically, Ridley's scene is in the Wolf Extermination guils quest " - but it is CH1, beginning of the game. Right? I just finished this quest and no NTR there.
Also, there are new endings. Do you know if there is ending, where MC is both cucked AND stays with Raine ?
The wolf extermination quests will get a new scene once you finish the dragon boss at the tower (forgot which chapter).

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
OK, so there are at least two wolf extermination quests. THX

EDIT:
Condom in Ridley's room appeared much before CH4 branching. Either it is new NTR or mapping bug...
Save13 attached. It is same chapter where Anna Terra "heals" MC by sex.[/QUOTE]

Attachments

Last edited:

comradered

Reputation score
Welp, just read the blog. Looks like the bug reports are pouring in again. I suggest waiting for the most stable version before delving in.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I expected NTR route and I was railroaded into love one. Pendulum, doing nothing, day skipping. Shit
It looks like NTR in Pendulum does not work at all!

Last edited:

jokerace

Reputation score
Condom in Ridley's room appeared much before CH4 branching. Either it is new NTR or mapping bug...
I remember that being there in one of the first builds of the game so that might just be a return of an old bug.
I expected NTR route and I was railroaded into love one. Pendulum, doing nothing, day skipping. Shit
It looks like NTR in Pendulum does not work at all!
Both love and ntr routes trigger correctly for me on Pendulum. It's the scenes that don't trigger for me, and I still haven't seen a Wolf extermination quest in CH 7 after fighting the dragon.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@jokerace @comradered
Two question (v1.51), guys:
1. Is there any NTR content in non-NTR route? Before branch or during LOVE route ?
2. Is there any mixed ending, where MC stays with any girl, but she is/was fucked and/or is pregnant with other male ?

EDIT:
Hints for 3 events:

additional mini-events are all guild missions. The
hints are 1. Wolf 2. Valley 3. Portia
So I had:
1st, Wolf. With Ann. It is low tier mission, maybe 4-5x from top.
2.Valley
TIP: a Bridge
3rd, Mansion. With Ann Terra only. It worled ONCE for >10 tries.

Also, new NTR endings seem to be available with one girl NTRed and one not.

Last edited:
OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
OK, with custom NTR scenes sorted, I still have no idea where are these scenes (SPOILER!!!):
Any ideas??

EDIT: Attached 1.5x non-love, NTR route, not triggered for Ridley, triggered for Anna Terra. Epilogue.
So, above animations are NOT present here. Maybe these ones are present in Anna Terra NTR, non triggered, Ridley triggered one.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anna Terra 1.5x love-NTR ending attached.

Still, I never saw animations from post above. Anyone could help ?

EDIT: So far, above scenes seem to be not implemented. I edited the game in VX ACE and saw extra bed scene on:
1st floor of restaurant
. But this is NOT any of two above animations.

Attachments

Last edited:

jokerace

Reputation score
Any ideas??
Have you tried the double love route? The update mentioned that it's not possible to get the true end after applying the update, so maybe that end has been changed too? They could also just be unused animations for possible future events like that one you found that had Antera with Gael that was used in this update.

Also could anyone please give me a save at the start of Chapter 7? The guild scenes still aren't triggering for me, and the wolf and valley missions still don't show up in the list nor does about 2 other missions that were in Cobra's epilogue save.