What's new

RPG RPG Maker [エゾペン / ezopen] NodocchiFantasy~ダンジョン&H~ (RJ239883)

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
still seems to be progressing slowly, now with the release date in june, but with how little is shown from twitter, I cant help but feel its gonna be pushed back again.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Sorry for the triple post, but I seem to be the only one looking for updates. He has recovered from his injury from sometime ago and is gonna start working hard again in june, heres hoping for a demo soon before the games release.
he also released a..... marshmellow site? Im not actually sure what this site is or what it does. if anyone knows that would be appreciated.

Mick2000

Reputation score
i honestly don't mind if single person do a 5-10 post in a row, as long it's update, news, or have any relation to the game

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
You can just edit the last post you made and include anything extra you want to say. Now if you've got new news that's a different story, we've got several threads bouncing around where it's just a dev bumping with updates for their patreon project, since we allow those I don't think it'd be fair to chastise you for doing the same thing.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
From what I can tell marshmallow-qa is an anonymous question asking service. But probably more for JP audiences than NA ones like curiosity for twitter.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
oh hey. alot of news showed up yesterday. showing off how the menus look and work, as well as how the combat works as well. with a new costume to boot. apperently alot of changes happened from junes update to julys. hopefully that means this game is close to being ready to have a trial release or just release in general.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This game's been off the radar so any news is welcome. Lustfire (who is making their own game) animated a lovely piece starring this games main character.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
more minor updates. showcasing some skills your character will be able to use. which makes this a bit more involved of a dungeon crawler then other hentai dungeon crawlers. seeing the more recent video, im curious if theres any gangbang elements when surrounded.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
got a notification from twitter that the trial version of this game will be appearing soon, now we will be able to see how the game plays proper.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
the trial version of this game is said to of been adjusted... it looks like the game is going to get a trail VERY soon after the "holiday", mabey sometime during the weekday. much hype.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
good news everyone, the demo is out now. time to give it a try (give me some time to test it and update the post on it, it only released like a few hours ago)
edit: looks like theres currently a bug where dying at any point in the dungeon softlocks you from playing the trial from that point, and some that lock you in the dungeon when you are grabbed. they said on twitter that they are currently fixing it.

Last edited:
OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Minor update time, the creator recently held a poll in which he asked "Do you want more fast growing traps"... I think... Google translate doesnt give me the full detail of what he ment, but the majority said yes. and it seems like another month will be needed to impliment more things for the game. so the full release is delayed again for more content.

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
it's trap for breast expansion content which author asked if based from poll whether to allow around 1 month for it or not necessary

and majority is ok to wait with more content.
Which is now he showed animation for nodoka's breast expansion

Mick2000

Reputation score
thank god everyone vote ok for that one, i would have drop this game otherwise

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
well big boobs is good as well. hopefully the game gets some updates to be less softlock prone during the work of breast expansion.

Mick2000

Reputation score
well the bug really not bothering much unless you died, i just hoping there's like das button so i can explore the stage faster. V button to speed up the game doesn't helpful since it's drop my fps to 4, not to mention that normally playing the game only give me like 30 fps.
i blame the game cause i did play similiar dungeon explorer game like this namely "erotic trap dungeon" 1 and 2, the fps is fine for me there. i just hope they also work on optimization.

also since there's this breast expansion status i just hope there's like specific play for that status like in erotic trap dungeon

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
the softlock I refer to is when you try to get gropped on purpose, depending on your button pressess, you can get permenently stuck on an enemy attack that you cannot get out of because the action doesnt move forwards.

Reputation score
To those following this game, there may be some good news. The game should be completed soon. When they were about to release way back, they had a computer issue and lost data. Now they have most of that fixed and the game is pretty close apparently.