What's new

RPG RPG Maker [エゾペン / ezopen] NodocchiFantasy~ダンジョン&H~ (RJ239883)

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Gosh dang, it finally releases while im away from my computer?
Oh well, ill have a game to look forward yo at least

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I stuck with focusing on the Succubus skills, and I somehow got a Drain weapon, indicated by the heart icon, that made the extremely long post-game labyrinth so easy (Easy Mode). Though, I messed up at like 80 floors.

Unfortunately, there was a major bug when the Skill Point Up item refused to work, so I couldn't use any more than 3 Skill points in 1.00. And with the H-gallery, it's omitting a huge chunk of animation variations unless this is merely an oversight by the developer.

The difficulty is as summarized for anyone unaware:

Easy: Level and Skills permanent
Normal: Level resets, Skills permanent
Hard: Level and Skills reset.

The dev must really wish they could use something else to optimize the game, so it wouldn't be a pain in the ass to add more variations. Not that it's any easier to solo-dev on a different engine, though.

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
i gotta say this is a rather disappointment for me...
first thing first, the game is extremely un-optimized, like hell i just started at the village talking to a woman, no monster no fight no fancy stuff and yet the game run on 10FPS like i'm rendering epic battle or something. when i finally entering the dungeon it run on 3FPS... yeah how am i gonna play like this. sure it might be my computer is old but i played lot of H Dungeon Crawling game other than this that have more animation, feature, etc. at least those game didn't run below 30FPS the entire time. wtf is this game running in the background.
every single animation is saved as a .webm.. for every outfit.. its quite fair to say that he did a terrible job of optimizing this game. too many duplicate assets that couldve very easily shrunk this game down to the trial size. it kind of raised my expectations only for them to be shattered when i took a peek in that folder.
second, might as well call it bloated file, total of 5,7GB and apparently over 5GB of it come from the movies file with over 8k video of nodocchi in every single state in the game, got hit, cloth rip, molested, etc. so many animation are same like other with the clothing as the different. fun thing, i actually delete this entire folder and run the game, still run like shit but no error whatsoever when the events to play the video were triggered.
there's several way to sort this thing out (which i won't explain here, will be too long) and i hope the dev would do it, i'm willing to wait.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
The original game was tagged with shota. Since this is DLC for that game, we're going to extend that to here: no links allowed for this thread, unless somebody can confirm that there is no underage content in this DLC.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
you must read the note too.
RPG MV ver.1.52
That means whoever uses the free MV like me will probably not enjoy the game here.
That also means that it is up to him and he does not deliver the RPG to play it properly.

And if you want it better, just wait because 1.01 is already available and I think that was not the last update XD

oh yes, you apparently save with the blonde princess ^^

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
save
BTW why 1st dungeon is 10F, 2nd is 30F, why last one is 100F...

Mick2000

Reputation score
The original game was tagged with shota. Since this is DLC for that game, we're going to extend that to here: no links allowed for this thread, unless somebody can confirm that there is no underage content in this DLC.
when i dig the game file i didn't find any shota at all (both CG file and Movie file) but i can't 100% confirm this, someone cite me please.
How does one save in the game?
talk to blonde princess (the first girl you met), she ask if you want to share your story just say yes, there's no indication but you did save there.
BTW why 1st dungeon is 10F, 2nd is 30F, why last one is 100F...
i would say this is typical dungeon crawling game design, last dungeon have like 100F in it even though the final dungeon for story only like 30F or 50F

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hmm...sadly, much as I liked the previous game (still go back and play it every now and then) I found this one.....rather boring.
Not being able to get back to town mid-dungeon, "town" npcs having no H or purpose, being only able to carry one outfit unless you're lucky enough to find a fruit....
The animations I saw didn't save when I was defeated by H monster.....and I just didn't have the desire to go through the climb again.

easy85

Reputation score
I know this is "only" a DLC but damn, it's so disappointing.

Gameplay is boring, clunky and frustrating. You can stunlocked to death by fast-attacking enemies. Bats can spam debuffs (which include disabled attack and spells, confusion, etc.) with no cooldown so you can get stuck in many ways if you get grabbed because you have to perform an action so enemy can do it, too. And when you can't attack and your spells are disabled, you are just stuck. Then you go to the beginning and start from zero...

There are 7 (?) "barely animations" with variations and because dev is bad, this resulted in nearly 6 GB of a game with nothing in it.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is it really dlc if it's a standalone game?
Technically, no. It's a standalone, what-if story based off of but not exactly to the story of the previous game. But it's just easier to call it a dlc.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok... I just started this game, cause it's the 1st time I've ever seen it.
I'm either going blind or stupid. How the hell do you even leave the starting area????
I've completed what seems tutorials and went to the cave and completed it and now I'm utterly stuck...

Mick2000

Reputation score
Ok... I just started this game, cause it's the 1st time I've ever seen it.
I'm either going blind or stupid. How the hell do you even leave the starting area????
I've completed what seems tutorials and went to the cave and completed it and now I'm utterly stuck...
which cave? the left stair inside the house or the cave at north west outside the house?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
which cave? the left stair inside the house or the cave at north west outside the house?
When you leave the house you start at, there's a cave to the west. That's the cave I'm talking about, which is also a dungeon (with 10 stages, if I remember correctly).

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
When you leave the house you start at, there's a cave to the west. That's the cave I'm talking about, which is also a dungeon (with 10 stages, if I remember correctly).
if cave not 10F only is 30F, the house ( warehouse ) for drop item or equip only
or defeated boss in cave, town upper right has final dungeon (no boss but 100F)

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
is there actually shota? this game doesnt require the other game to play this one so the shota from that game shouldnt make it to this one, unless there really is a Shota NPC or enemy somewhere that has lewd acts.