What's new

RPG RPG Maker [エゾペン / ezopen] NodocchiFantasy~ダンジョン&H~ (RJ239883)

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The game is finally released.
1543723035092.png

you enter a dungeon and walk through it attacking monsters and picking up items to help you through it, its a bit buggy at the moment tho avoiding to use the C button to speed up the game will prevent the game from having a super slow framerate.
some enemies are able to grab you and grope your body, which damages you and raises your lewdness, when it reaches peak, you fall down and become unable to do anything unless they "miss?" their grab attempt after groping.

A button to attack in this game, Z and X are still the same RPG kinds of controls, C speeds up the game but I would suggest not using it right now.

A strange land has appeared around you suddenly during your journey, to get off the mysterious island, you have to go inside a dungeon filled with horny enemies and capture the strange dungeon. (Google translate is always interesting.)

theres a twitter where he uploads videos and gifs of things currently being developed.

Last edited:

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
ah.. this author. A fan of nodoka..

His first game was actually pretty decent in gameplay and system.
Etigoya has posted some walktrough in chinese web in case anyone wants to try his first game.

- class change system which changes your outfit with every class capped at lv 10. Higher level unlocks more abilities which you can equip/remove(example, can use magic even job is knight, can equip wizard equipment, etc)
- lechery stats. Affects how people will react and some quests too. If you raise H degree too much in the beginning , you're basically screwed with progress and ending later
- H scenes are animated with chance to get pregnant. (Although turns out no pregnancy which is a big letdown for me)
- art is pretty cute and it's Nodoka. Nuff said

Could've sworn that author could do better when I played his game because it's story is ok and yet, lacking in battle system.
Oh yes, Just a small warning there is shota scene on his first game but very minor and that is, if you go on correct route

I Wonder how this one will turn out.

Last edited:
OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
well we will just have to see if there is shota or not once the games out since there isnt a tag.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Lolis are always funny looking but oppai lolis has gotten to be the funniest.

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone has a full save for this?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
i as well as for a savefile if possible? i just cannot pass left and north. dont know what to do after tower dungeon. seems there its a quest on rain side but i cannot advance. same for snow zone

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
mine doesn't have 100% but here is walktrough in if that helps
Edit: sorry not for this game but first game.

Last edited:
OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
herm, looks like the game moved from late december into january, hopefully that means it will come out eventually and not just constantly pushed back.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Always a little wary of dev cycles that showcase no trials. Not sure how these devs have handled releases in the past though.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
bleh, seems the game delayed again to April. with no new video the speculate on. I just hope the game will be fun to play at that point if it needs that kind of delay.

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
his and his pixiv page is what I can find to keep on track.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
...by any mean please tell me that walkthrough was typed using some sort of machine translation, if not then i need to re-attend my english class quickly...
Etigoya is not a native English, nor he is fluent in it. It has always looked like he's just not good with English rather than auto translate.
However, he write really useful walk through and offer more in detail info when needed.3

Unless you prefer to google trans jap / chi walk through ? :D

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Etigoya is not a native English, nor he is fluent in it. It has always looked like he's just not good with English rather than auto translate.
However, he write really useful walk through and offer more in detail info when needed.3

Unless you prefer to google trans jap / chi walk through ? :D
With the exception of a word here or there, I've never had any trouble following Etigoya's walkthroughs and I've used MANY of them so often that even if I rep him once every single day it wouldn't be enough.

Mick2000 I'll still consider re-taking those English classes though (something I would never recommend while in school). With a well enough mastery of the language, you'll be able to even understand broken English to a good degree. Those extra lessons in college surprisingly allows me to make sense of what machine translation spits out.......70% of the time. Other times is just like "Whoa...."

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
slowish updates from his twitter, but it seems like whenever the esctasy gauge fills up past 50% she enteres a downed state, which I can only assume will do constant damage to hp and mp until your character can recover out of it. or have the option to choose so.

thswherizat

Reputation score
Agh always such a drag when these keep getting delayed. Why are people already in here asking for full saves?

Sarav

Reputation score
Agh always such a drag when these keep getting delayed. Why are people already in here asking for full saves?
Because some people are too retarded to realize this is NOT the previous game.

Last edited:
OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
just a minor update, it seems the creator got into an accident and is injured, so hes unable to work on the game at the moment, right now tho he has a questionaire on twitter asking what people would like to see in the next game. its not open long so do be quick if you do want to vote.