What's new

RPG RPG Maker [エゾペン / ezopen] NodocchiFantasy~ダンジョン&H~ (RJ239883)

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
thats good to hear. i forgot to check up on this game after a while.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
maaan, Poor guy just keeps getting sick huh? hope hes not pushing himself that hard trying to work on the game.

Mick2000

Reputation score
dev finally give some update on his twitter (it's actually from 3 october so pretty much too late...)
apparently his cold didn't get any better before due to summer heat so he can't make progress on the game and need to take a longer rest. his 3 month of absent actually worried people, but some people also scold him for being silent for over 3 month without update or news (poor guy being sick yet people expect him to finish the game).

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
holy shit,i thought this game got the vaporware treatment,2 years of development,hope there is a lot of content.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
(poor guy being sick yet people expect him to finish the game).
That's not it. Fans, especially those who follow a person for a long time just expect a certain level of transparency. If the dev you were watching disappeared for 3 months without word, it would make fans worry. Even more so if their previous posts talking about being ill during these times and then the person just disappear. I would be pretty pissed off with the dev too, not because the game wasn't being worked on...but you have no idea what has happened to them in that space of time.

Mick2000

Reputation score
i understand about being worried that he suddenly gone, last tweet saying he got sick and then 3 month of silent. i'm also worried about his well being (got sick, espcially in this time and age, one can expect the worst happen), what pick me is that some people seems to 'complain' for the 3 month of silent. he claim that his notification flood with people being worried but also people scold him.
he's sick and shouldn't be working for his own good, some people pray for his health, others expect some progress

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I do wish he did keep us updated on his health, Really do hope he recovers soon, I cannot imagine how bad it must be to stay sick for that long.

Mick2000

Reputation score
a cold/flu lasting over 3 months? BULLSHIT!
he claim on his twitter the cold quite heavy, but what make it worst is the summer heat. (for record, summer heat in japan already hit above 40C, lot record of people hospitalized)
also, it's not like that Nodocchi development is the only thing he have to do

Mick2000

Reputation score
would still be BS, might have been suffering from something else, but this would fall under the "lack of transparency" thing.
i mean sure, but if he tweet something like "i'm fine, but it's stil hard to work" then people would just be like "if he can hold phone to tweet then he can do some work at least, he's lazy and making excuse!"
besides, ezopen doesn't open subscription plan like Ci-en or patreon (at least i found none, correct me if i'm wrong) so he have no obligation or any clear deadline for the development, he can release it when he says it's finish, it's just matter of trust here but all of his past games seems doing fine and knowing kind of game he work right plus the fact he's one man developer i wouldn't surprise the time it takes.

Reputation score
The dev is back on twitter again, but I didn't see any news about a release yet. Just asking people about the test play thing from back in May. Hope it turns into good news soon.

Mick2000

Reputation score
it's out!! I'TS FINALLY OUT!!!

after long delay the game finally released!

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is there actual fucking in this or just like in the demo it's all groping?

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So is the Game just an expansion to NodochiFantasy 4 Seasons?

I am curious because of the explanation on Dlsite
"Nodocchi Fantasy-Adventure in the Land of the Four Seasons- (RJ225480) is a bonus.
The pictures used in the game will be the same."

kiwi man

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there actual fucking in this or just like in the demo it's all groping?
there is penetration. it seems that you have to reach a full bar of horniness while youre down to get to it though. the max for that bar goes down every time you get downed, though.

yep, surpsrised me too, it's over 10 times the size of the trial version. it kinda too big for a dungeon crawling game on RPGMV.
every single animation is saved as a .webm.. for every outfit.. its quite fair to say that he did a terrible job of optimizing this game. too many duplicate assets that couldve very easily shrunk this game down to the trial size. it kind of raised my expectations only for them to be shattered when i took a peek in that folder.

Mick2000

Reputation score
every single animation is saved as a .webm.. for every outfit.. its quite fair to say that he did a terrible job of optimizing this game. too many duplicate assets that couldve very easily shrunk this game down to the trial size. it kind of raised my expectations only for them to be shattered when i took a peek in that folder.
ah.... no wonder, i've seen lot of dungeon crawling game with similiar CG and animation design like this, yeah there's lot of way to optimize the file size for that.
haven't check the game yet due to huge size and my internet connection isn't stable lately, can't finish a 5GB download without interruption.