What's new

RPG RPG Maker [エゾペン / ezopen] NodocchiFantasy~ダンジョン&H~ (RJ239883)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
is there actually shota? this game doesnt require the other game to play this one so the shota from that game shouldnt make it to this one, unless there really is a Shota NPC or enemy somewhere that has lewd acts.
That's what I'm asking too. @Mick2000 already took a look and couldn't find anything, but I was asking if anybody else can confirm that this doesn't have underage content.

kiwi man

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That's what I'm asking too. @Mick2000 already took a look and couldn't find anything, but I was asking if anybody else can confirm that this doesn't have underage content.
scoured through the nearly 9000 animations and all i found were disembodied hands/penises, slimes, tentacles and a faceless man

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
hmmm... no matter how far I progress in the dungeon, the moment I lose I dont get to keep any of the animations shown in the gallery at the top. Do I really need to clear the entire dungeon for the gallery to even update?

PrinnySaiyan

Reputation score
hmmm... no matter how far I progress in the dungeon, the moment I lose I dont get to keep any of the animations shown in the gallery at the top. Do I really need to clear the entire dungeon for the gallery to even update?
Pretty much, although I've only checked my gallery after doing the 2nd (and final) cave dungeon. Not sure if it updates after completing the 1st cave dungeon.
And I'm not talking about those breaks between subsections within the same dungeon if you get what I mean.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
scoured through the nearly 9000 animations and all i found were disembodied hands/penises, slimes, tentacles and a faceless man
Somehow, this message never pinged me. My apologies. I'm going to remove the shota tag then. Feel free to post a link if anybody so chooses.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Somehow, this message never pinged me. My apologies. I'm going to remove the shota tag then. Feel free to post a link if anybody so chooses.
Convient since there seems to of been an english version released, tho since my computer is in for repairs i cannot tell if its a partial or full translation.

Kirashi

Reputation score
How do you trigger the scenes? I coulde get the first and sometime the second but I had to walk on an aphrodisiac square and let the pink bar drop one by one, but it take too much time and I can't unlock the third scene this way.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
How do you trigger the scenes? I coulde get the first and sometime the second but I had to walk on an aphrodisiac square and let the pink bar drop one by one, but it take too much time and I can't unlock the third scene this way.
for scenes further on, your gonna need to do it inside the cave. not the dungeon in the house. even then to permenently unlock the scenes you would need to beat the full dungeon to get the gallery up

Kirashi

Reputation score
yeah i got the gallery, but what is the best strategy to unlock all the scene? To sacrifice and get a game over with each enemy?

Edit: Ok this is weird. I understood that the more dangerous monsters were the molesters ones. But I don't understand: The whole time when I was down (after the lewd bar was fll), I always could escape almost right away. When I tried the main dungeon, I was fine the whole time and always used magic to one shoot the molester type (because as much as the max potential of the bar tends to be down, it is more and more dangerous). At the floor 18, I was 95/98, a slime gets me (I thought it was fine, I am close to the 100 and it is a slime after all) but no, MC could not escape for some reason and he gots his way until game over. MC was not even in excited state. And now I lost 2 hours and have to restart from the beginning. This is too long and absurd, isn't there any way to save? Did I fail something?

Last edited:

Raiden83

Reputation score
How do one progress in the slums? and can you only get molested there? While playing around whit a translation tool it says slums sex on/off?