What's new

RPG Loli [不志陀羅亭 / fushidaratei ] False Myth ~Sacrifice of Greed~ / FalseMyth~謀欲のサクリファイス~ (RE249820, RJ249820)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

A new game from fushidaratei coming out Late May

Plot: you're a girl who came to this town, get involved in a certain incident and next thing you know you now have a penis (and apparently no vagina)
And now you've got this girl who's got possibly hero-admiration towards you (jk it totally develop into romantic feeling), and her mom totally shipping you/making plans to ensure you're with the girl.
In the mean time there's some conspiracy going on....

Gameplay wise you can roughly split it into 2 parts, the ADV part of wandering around town to trigger events that show up at certain times, and combat/dungeon diving part.
The ADV part is nothing unusual really, it's fairly straight forward early on and more events start to show up later but overall you only move the plot forward with the plot event (green star)

Combat is where this game get a little more interesting.
Each turn spent fighting/traveling in dungeon spend 1 SP, and when you're out of SP you start taking massive damage each turn until either you lose or you reach the goal in time.

Each turn in combat, you get to pick 3 cards which follow a sort of rock-paper-scissor system (you have a chance to know what attack the enemy will do, and the game tell you which card will win against the enemy's attack in that slot)
High stance beat Mid beat Low
All stance beat Counter, which beat Finisher which beat all stances.
Finisher > Stances (High>Mid>Low>High) > Counter > Finisher
If you win all 3 card pairs, the heroine who's with you will also get an attack in.
Each round there's also a chance of them either healing you or using one of their skills.

Each attack also has number/icon attached to it.
The number represent how many tiles you'll move if you use that card for movement, or a tie breaker in case of a same attack as enemy.
The icon can be:
Heart - heal you when used (even for movement)
Crystal - give you 1 crystal (used for buying QoL items at the robot)
Black line - Lockpick, required to have one card with this when stepping on a treasure chest or you can't open it
Magnifier- If you keep it in your hand, you can avoid a trap

By default you have a 6 cards hand, but the gear you equip can add/reduce the amount of them (in general, high stat gear will reduce your hand size, while gear that add to your hand size will have less stat)

There's 3 primary heroines who you can call to join you.
You can level up your relation with them through doing things together (like doing minigames, dungeons, etc)

Overall, it's a rather my-pace type of game where you can delay progressing the plot to play around (though a lot of things to get unlocked via plot progression so if there's only the plot event left, just do it)

For people who played the previous game, as with the author's tradition, this game take place after that previous one in term of timeline, and there's cameo appearance from some of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Damn it. This just made me remember how I still only have played the first game from this circle, the one with the shrine maiden, even though the other three also have Eng translations (thx translators) and I like dot-action quite a bit.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
i seriously liked the first 3 games but after 4th this is going other way already.. boring oh well lets hope its not full Reverse rape like last,,, that really was quite disapointing

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'll give this game a spin whenever it comes out, confidence isn't high though. Can be quite difficult to navigate if its anything like last game.

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm honestly surprised by how well the game runs and presentation definitely seems a lot nicer than the previous game so I think I'll give this circle a try. Also Rita wagging her ponytail like a dog is probably the most entertaining sprite in the game so far.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
i seriously liked the first 3 games but after 4th this is going other way already.. boring oh well lets hope its not full Reverse rape like last,,, that really was quite disapointing
:v start out on a reverse rape ('guy' isn't used to having a penis and the whole 'oh noes I don't want to take advantage of this girl who's totally oblivious about sex')
then once some stuffs happen, the mom basically manipulate him into willing partner ('y'know, she want the D, you get horny, why not' sort of logic, with some 'also take some responsibility since you've done it)
later on it should be more on the 'hey babe u wanna smash?'

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Can't wait till it gets to Rance level where the "guy" is like: It's not rape if they orgasm.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to Under Construction section.

manic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game is releasing midnight time Japan today so just a heads up to everyone planning to buy that it's also on eng dlsite and the dev has confirmed that an English translation update is planned for it.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
and the dev has confirmed that an English translation update is planned for it.
Yes please! I only hope that the English translation is good and not like the tragedy that Taimamiko Yuugi was.

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
GAME'S OUT!!!
I'll pretend the mc is futa in this game then. Why do dev have to turn mc into boy anyway?

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
GAME'S OUT!!!
I'll pretend the mc is futa in this game then. Why do dev have to turn mc into boy anyway?
Isn't that what she transforms into? I thought she just grew a dick. So far it seemed that she was always flat-chested

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Isn't that what she transforms into? I thought she just grew a dick. So far it seemed that she was always flat-chested
Nah there is transgender tag, and dev already said she turn to boy in his ci-en.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Game complete, thread moved the H-games.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Legit DDL is available on CAT site.

Let's see if this game surpasses its predecessor or not.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Nah there is transgender tag, and dev already said she turn to boy in his ci-en.
=/ I prefer boys to girls, then self corruption o spiral corruption with friends (everything with friends is better), MC doesnt control his gender?

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
At Chapter 4 right now. So far the gameplay is good, albeit a tiny bit slow. This game is very story/conversation heavy and it's a huge downer that a translation won't come out any time soon because some of the interactions seem both hilarious and quite adorable.
My experience so far is that deck size is the most important stat. Since it is a rock paper scissors system, more cards are important in the mid to late game as bosses will start to have finishers and lvl 4 cards more often, making counters cards and opposing color cards the more necessary. You might do a small amount of grinding for equipment, cash, and affection points with the girls but ideally you want your equipment to focus on having a sizable deck, good offense, and ok-ish defense. The reason that defense isn't too important is that you can spend sp in battle to reduce incoming attacks. While it may vary for some people, SP hasn't been too much of an issue though I have cut it close a couple of times. There are bosses that will spam lvl 4 finishers a lot so while it is important for your equipment to have some defense, managing SP is arguably the more important aspect of your game plan.
For a heads up, as you progress, you can modify your finisher to be different moves, one of them being magic based. Starting in chapter 3, dungeons will have enemies with high defense, thus making the magic finisher crucial to switch into at times. Of all the partners, white haired girl is the best for combat in my experience simply because she does magic damage and ignores defense, something that the other two are unable to do.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
finished the game got all scenes i think 37/37 . also there its a extra boss once you beat the game to get a sword but no new H content or dungeon. if ask me this one gets a 5/10 rate. gameplay its good but annoying. also its only my personal opinion since this game same as last one the MC its pure even at the end the girls just do with him as they please. so again its a reverse.. damn i miss the theme of the first 3 games... also. dont try to open the game without your savefiles to test wish one you need to share.. better share the full folder... or at least the save01 i think i messed my one... and though i finished the game the memories are at 0/37 ....

Kingterry

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I finished the game, but I only have 32 of 37 scenes. I'm missing 5, all on the last page. Anyone know how to unlock them?